Non B visa help

Hi, At the end of this month I have to apply for a non B visa, this time under a new company umbrella, is this going to be a problem? I still have the same business, but it's now under a new company/name change 3 weeks ago (waiting for paperwork and new lease contract). Therefore, I can't show tax documents as the new company has taken over and tax hasn't been done yet. Therefore, I need to travel somewhere and apply for a new non B visa at the end of the month.

According the Embassy website in Singapore they still offer multiple entry B visas. Is this the case, does anyone else head here? As mentioned I normally go to KL, but this time it may be different as I was told that KL don't do this anymore. Can I still get a multiple entry non B anywhere or does it now have to be the single entry and then apply for extension in 3 mths? I may not be able to get an extension due to not being able to show tax/audit docs for a new company by this time. Therefore, the multiple entry is my best chance. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

As you say, you will not get an extension with a new company because the tax papers are lacking.

You might get a single entry non-B visa at first and when that is finished they might issue a multiple non-B visa on show of the WP (which you also have to change) valid for at least 8 months and company papers.

Thank you Mario2008 for the info. I just received this from the embassy in Singapore as well. It seems as though even though they claim to do multi entry non B, this is not the case either. Spoke with my lawyer and apparently they can do something up when it comes time for the extension so that it is granted without the need of tax docs (being a new company etc).

Dear Sir,

To apply for visa to work in Thailand, the Embassy can issue only a single entry visa. After applying for the visa you have to contact the Immigration Dept to request for extension of stay and request for multiple re-entry permit in Thailand.
To apply you have to fill in 1 form, 1 photo, letter from the company to request for your visa, copies of company registration documents, if your company is new and cannot provide the tax documents please write a letter to explain, copy of air ticket to travel in to Thailand, fee of S$100, if you submit on Monday, 24 Feb in the morning from 9.15 to 11.30 am, you will receive your visa on Tuesday in the afternoon from 2 to 3 pm. Please visit our website at www.thaiembassy.sg for visa regulations.
Regards
Ms Tang

• 3 weeks later...