Chalerm vows to reopen all besieged government offices February 6

webfact

Chalerm who is also caretaker Labour Minister, said protesters who obstruct the reopening of these offices, particularly PDRC leaders, would be arrested.

particularly selective...

But he assured that in making arrest, the CMPO would mainly rely on negotiations, not violence.

because he is not a violent man, just misunderstood...

He said the government needed to reopen those offices so that government officials could return to work to service the people.

because that's what they do, service the people, jing jing!

He said it was the duty of the Election Commission to hold fresh elections within 180 days with promise that the CMPO was ready to provide help in terms of both police manpower and the delivery of ballots to troubled provinces should it is requested by the EC.

the EC has a duty, while the CMPO has a promise...

...that's my Chalerm. back in form, must have stopped running away like a Thai driver. His face looks more and more like a basket ball, wonder if that happens when you cut you the head off?

• Like 1

I think it's a false Chalerm.

Yes, I wonder too, this one dont look drunken...

But it is clearly visible that the alcohol has done its damage, looks like he doesn't need to be beheaded as his head gonna explode soon. Almost looks like a balloon fish.

chalerm-2-wpcf_728x413.jpg[/quote

Chalerm vows to find the guilty party who has withheld his ear medicine.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Blah, blah, blah, Chalerm vows to have Thaksin back or cut off head, to stop violence in the south within 90 days, arrest Suthep within 72 hours and countless other things. I suppose it would be asking too much for him to quit drinking. This guy is such a buffoon, he thinks people are laughing with him not at him.

all mouth and no action! how can anyone take this buffon serously? hasn't did one thing he has said he was going to do!

Chalerm vows to reopen all besieged government offices February 6

"I will use my own head to bash them shut doors open, this I vow from the bottom of my liver! It won't hurt, because my head is already cut off, so I can apply all my awesome force...just watch me, Suthep!"

• Like 1

He said it was the duty of the Election Commission to hold fresh elections within 180 days with promise that the CMPO was ready to provide help in terms of both police manpower and the delivery of ballots to troubled provinces should it is requested by the EC.He said it was the duty of the Election Commission to hold fresh elections within 180 days with promise that the CMPO was ready to provide help in terms of both police manpower and the delivery of ballots to troubled provinces should it is requested by the EC.

I just want to be 100% sure that the amnesty bill is dead before any Please Taksin members can get back in so that if they want to try it again they must start from scratch and face protests if they try to pull the same trick again. If they are back in power before the end of April we all know they will ram it through bypassing the senate regardless of any protests and what anyone says. Don't believe Yinglack when she says she would not, she is lieing.

yea it's called democracy, if the elected government wants to pass an amnesty bill then it is their right to do that, i dont think they will because the protests would swell for the 3000 now back to 200,000 but you can't put these arbitrary restrictions on an elected parliament, like 'you can't amend the constitution'

The only thing C can open would be his bowels, especially if confronted by anyone who stands up to him when he doesn't have his thug sons standing by.

even our ptp friends on here must cringe when those lips seperate to reveal some utter <deleted> which is forthcoming...i love the man...hes their top crusader...i would love to share a bottle of merlot with him and pick his braincell.....w00t.gif
Careful, the one good one might pop.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app