Pattaya Construction Site Foreman robbed and killed

Rimmer

Pattaya Construction Site Foreman robbed and killed

PATTAYA:--Two Cambodian Laborers are currently wanted by Police in connection with the suspected murder of a Site Foreman in Jomtien who was also robbed of a gold necklace and his wallet.

In the early hours of Monday Police were called to the site in Soi Watboon 7 in Jomtien by Khun Maree, the wife of the deceased man, Khun Torn aged 53. He was found on the ground at the entrance to his temporary dwellings. His neck had been slashed and had died approximately one hour before Police arrived.

Khun Maree was called to the room of her Husband earlier in the night. The pair currently lived in separate rooms due to an earlier domestic dispute. When she arrived she saw the body of her Husband and discovered that his Gold Necklace worth 75,000 Baht and his wallet had been stolen.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/117291/pattaya-construction-site-foreman-robbed-and-killed/#sthash.8ck5CCvV.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-04

Attempted ironies aside and accusations of knee-jerk racist conclusions aside, posts to this forum might appear more credible if commentators to these events were to learn to distinguish between inductive and deductive reasoning.

There are several sites which will also explain the ins and outs of various logical fallacies to those patient enough to apply actual learning to their thoughts and their actions.

Changed behaviour or thinking patterns derived from one's life experiences are far more likely to be based on induction than deduction. In fact one rarely has to think much about dictum, axiom and thought founded on syllogism.

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Attempted ironies aside and accusations of knee-jerk racist conclusions aside, posts to this forum might appear more credible if commentators to these events were to learn to distinguish between inductive and deductive reasoning.

There are several sites which will also explain the ins and outs of various logical fallacies to those patient enough to apply actual learning to their thoughts and their actions.

Changed behaviour or thinking patterns derived from one's life experiences are far more likely to be based on induction than deduction. In fact one rarely has to think much about dictum, axiom and thought founded on syllogism.

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

Pissin' in the wind. Or, call it poetry. smile.png

We don't need no stinkin' logic here to apply to our imaginary facts. We know what we know 'cause we know it. Period.

Next.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 2

Donnie Brasco, on 04 Feb 2014 - 11:15, said:

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

Woww.....it will take me a long time to understand your post.

But again, they say if you can't understand it.....must be good.

Axiom and syllogism are Greek words.....so no problem there.

The rest......have to google.

Cheers.

This is the workers camp next to my condo in soi watboon. A lot of Cambodians here and they live very poorly inside the camp and they are not treated well by the Thai bosses. Developers like Matrix and Iguana should be ashamed of themselves building condos and saving money by using cheap Cambodians and kids running around inside the construction site.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

At least the wife kept her wits, and didnt panic, first check if any jewelry or money is missing! Gotta love Thai women.

Gotta love knee-jerk TV postings about Thai women. Next: she was in on it.

I may have missed it but what evidence is there Cambodians did it?besides of course wife pointing fingers at them Edited by whoisyourdaddy

This is the workers camp next to my condo in soi watboon. A lot of Cambodians here and they live very poorly inside the camp and they are not treated well by the Thai bosses. Developers like Matrix and Iguana should be ashamed of themselves building condos and saving money by using cheap Cambodians and kids running around inside the construction site.

How else are they to sell these council flats for B 1M?

Attempted ironies aside and accusations of knee-jerk racist conermm.gifclusions aside, posts to this forum might appear more credible if commentators to these events were to learn to distinguish between inductive and deductive reasoning.

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

ermm.gifwai2.gif

At least the wife kept her wits, and didnt panic, first check if any jewelry or money is missing! Gotta love Thai women.

I may have missed it but what evidence is there Cambodians did it?besides of course wife pointing fingers at them

I may have missed it but what evidence is there she did it?besides of course wife pointing fingers at them and TV posters ready to point fingers at her.

I'm just saying waving 75000 baht around to people less fortunate isn't A good thing to do.

Sounds a lot but it is likely a 2/3 baht chain with an amulet on it.

As a foreman, it would have been a status symbol. With all due respect for the deceased, stupid but necessary for the face.

I may have missed it but what evidence is there Cambodians did it?besides of course wife pointing fingers at them

I may have missed it but what evidence is there she did it?besides of course wife pointing fingers at them and TV posters ready to point fingers at her.

Well spotted, none, so perhaps not the wisest choice to be a wise dick towards other postersw00t.gif

• Like 1

Attempted ironies aside and accusations of knee-jerk racist conermm.gifclusions aside, posts to this forum might appear more credible if commentators to these events were to learn to distinguish between inductive and deductive reasoning.

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

ermm.gifwai2.gif
Hi gerry123

I do the board the courtesy of replying in English.

Typos aside, I try to use vocabulary and diction suitable to the subject matter.

I also use verbs . . . . . along with pronouns to avoid confusion.

For some reason, an emoticon popped up automatically in my comment when I posted it.

I have no idea what most of these cartoons are meant to say.

Your reply to my comment bears the same emoticon so I'm afraid the same applies.

(Just sayin')

Edited by Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco, on 04 Feb 2014 - 11:15, said:

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

Woww.....it will take me a long time to understand your post.

But again, they say if you can't understand it.....must be good.

Axiom and syllogism are Greek words.....so no problem there.

The rest......have to google.

Cheers.

Thanks for diving into that.

It's not that difficult (as you will find) and your rewards will be significant.

Opinion vs fact (first)

then induction vs deduction (in argumentation)

then on to logical fallacies.

This board may just be the perfect practice ground for spotting well-reasoned argument vs "blabbing"

And finally "tweets" have their place, I guess. Sometimes they're funny.

But tweets are rarely positive contributions to decent conversation.

Brevity (contrary to what tweeters will boast) is likely NOT the soul of wit.

That last thingie was an opinion. But I can support it with inductive reasoning and examples from this board

Please do.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

(Just sayin' is all ;-)

coffee1.gif

How else are they to sell these council flats for B 1M?

Well, if the bosses stopped buying fancy imported sports cars and stopped paying huge commissions on sales or even stopped throwing endless sales parties for agents they could probably afford to pay the workers double what they do now. In fact they could possibly even afford to build the condos properly.

And of course it costs absolutely nothing to be nice to the people who work for you, even if you don't pay them any more.

• Like 1

Did they catch the people that did this ? I live in this area and it's not safe, most of the poor construction workers look like drug addicts or alcoholic to me.

Did they catch the people that did this ? I live in this area and it's not safe, most of the poor construction workers look like drug addicts or alcoholic to me.

Yes they did, turns out was 3 Cambodians and naturally all 3 confessed.

You are not mixing this up with the other campsite and murder of a Cambodian worker . Would appreciate a link to a news source about this.

You are not mixing this up with the other campsite and murder of a Cambodian worker . Would appreciate a link to a news source about this.

i think you right, i was referring to this one, but after reading again, i was wrong

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703350-3-arrested-in-east-pattaya-cambodian-construction-worker-murder-case/