Noise

had enough

Well talking about noise,the apartment im renting out in sydney has a bunch of whingers.

Its because the apartment walls are like papaer thin, its a brand new complex but I turn the boxing on and put my surrond sound on and people from upstairs complain like little girls.

Thank god im moving the friday comming, I can sometimes here the next door neighbour do a piss, the couple down stairs I hear having sex try to mask it by playing music but you can still here them.

You might have lots of noise but atleast you can turn your volume up where you are, we got so many complainers here its not funny

Well talking about noise,the apartment im renting out in sydney has a bunch of whingers.

Its because the apartment walls are like papaer thin, its a brand new complex but I turn the boxing on and put my surrond sound on and people from upstairs complain like little girls.

Thank god im moving the friday comming, I can sometimes here the next door neighbour do a piss, the couple down stairs I hear having sex try to mask it by playing music but you can still here them.

You might have lots of noise but atleast you can turn your volume up where you are, we got so many complainers here its not funny

I know what ya mean, Donz. I look after a very large building in Kogarah & out of all the people who live around this building (hundreds), 1 person is complaining to council about a noise. The noise comes from the screeching of V-belts on a cooling tower fan. The screeching is not very loud & lasts for a period of about 2 seconds every time the fan starts but this start/stop cycle is repeated many times during a 24 hour period.

As a result of this whinger, who must have ears the size of elephants ears & plenty of time on their hands, we have had to erect an acoustic barrier (wall) around the system at a cost of about

AUD$35 000.00. This was obviously not good enough as the whinger was still complaining, so an acoustic consultant was contracted (AUD$5 000.00) to 'data log' the sound levels at a distance of about 3 metres from outside the acoustic barrier. The results were well within acceptable legislated levels but the whinger was relentless.

I'm now in the process of installing 2 Variable Speed Drives (VSD's) on the 2 fan motors at a cost of about AUD$12 000.00.

Total cost to keep 1 whinger from complaining about a barely audible noise that lasts for no longer than 2 seconds = AUD$52 000.00

Whatever happened to 'stiff shit' or 'go suck an egg' or 'get a life'?

Edited by elkangorito