NACC says Yingluck richer, Suthep poorer

webfact

Yet more absurd data masquerading as news . If I live in a house worth 1 million that's paid for, am I richer than someone who lives in a house worth 50 million who's got a mortgage of 30 million on it? A straight addition and subtraction of asset v debt is utterly meaningless.

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the Chinese Thai's in Bangkok dont want to feed all the bills so he has to come up with his own money to convoince the Thai Chinese in Bangkok, invest in me and I will make you more money

Proof or is this just your usual bullsh*t?

Seems to be a few pix in the press of lots of people donating money to him...

Suthep has 210 million baht asset but has 320 million baht debts.

.... ahh, the accumulated cost of paying protesters to protest....this little piggy must be very desperate to get to 'The Trough'....even more so now that he has vowed to "commit suicide" if he looses the battle......hopefully he will make it public! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Makes for an honest man ….

Actually it makes for a bankrupt who would not be allowed to stand for parliament in many countries. It would definitely not be honest of him to have new business dealings with others as a bankrupt in any civilised country. Would anyone want to be owed money by someone who can't pay it back and omitted to tell you of the risks in advance?

Edited by SantiSuk

Chalerm is doing all right....did he accumulate this money from when he was a policeman?whistling.gif

What money? He owes 110 million, according to the report.

Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has 170 million asset with no deb

:)

No wonder he's reduced to marching up and down the streets snatching 100 Baht from the hands of the elderly

ONE day his followers are all rent-a-mob; the next they are elderly making donations.

What a shill!

Another rubbish article.

Suthep just sold a peace of land in Samui for 25 million cash.

Looking at the figures this are the figues from 2 years ago.

Any business person in Bangkong know that Suthep bought the Pacific Club also known as the Bangkok Elite Club.

Suthep dosn't get poorer but he know how to conceal his assets in the South.

So Korn of the Democrat Party got more assets then Yingluck? I don't believe it but then again the NAAC, EC and those bunch are affiliate with the Yellow shirts so I wouldn't take them to serious.

The Pacific City Club went broke once in the last couple of years and was closed for a while. After it was re-opened it still struggled. If Suthep bought it, he got it for a song.

.... ahh, the accumulated cost of paying protesters to protest....this little piggy must be very desperate to get to 'The Trough'....even more so now that he has vowed to "commit suicide" if he looses the battle......hopefully he will make it public! clap2.gif

Maybe he'll get his head cut off like at the same time as Chalerm.

So Korn of the Democrat Party got more assets then Yingluck? I don't believe it but then again the NAAC, EC and those bunch are affiliate with the Yellow shirts so I wouldn't take them to serious.

I agree with you 100%.

Yingluck must be much richer than she declares, but hey after all her brother is the master of concealing assets by putting billions in his maid and driver names. NOT ?

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 1

No surprise at all.

Politics is a dirty business.

Perhaps there may be a few exceptions, but politicians are self serving greedy <deleted>.

come on its peanuts and bs i know a minor politician here who has just given his mistress 10 million baht bmw and bought 8 new town houses for her her kids go to same school as our. totally for tasking of course and she says she cares for poor bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Chalerm is doing all right....did he accumulate this money from when he was a policeman?whistling.gif

'Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has 170 million asset with no debt' - where did you get that idea from above? Learn to read before posting.

Have you confused the figures for Suthep? HE has 110 mill debt, not Chalerm ...

Edited by Mister Fixit

These figures really do mean nothing, it almost seems pointless in publishing them. All politicians in Thailand will have hundreds of structures under which assets are held in companies, off shore, in nominee names, family members etc. Its not as if they suddenly become a politician and then are caught out by the asset declaration, any would be politician would have this all sorted out enough to stand scrutiny miles before it that time.

ASSETS DECLARATION

Yingluck's assets rose by Bt50m : NACC

The Nation
The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) yesterday released information on politicians' assets.
The NACC revealed details of asset disclosures by 491 ex-members of Parliament whose terms finished with the dissolution of the House of Representatives in December.

The declared assets were in combination with those owned by the spouses.

- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra had Bt603 million in assets and Bt28 million in liabilities. Her assets increased since taking office by more than Bt50 million.

- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung had Bt178 million in assets.

- The poorest is former Pheu Thai Party MP Teeyai Poonsrithanagul with Bt6.6 billion in liabilities.

- The richest is former Democrat Party-list MP Prakob Chirakiti with Bt2.1 billion in assets.

- Democrat Party spokesman Chavanond Intarakomalyasut declared only Bt45,061 in assets, and Democrat Partyleader Abhisit Vejjajiva declared Bt54 million.

The following are assets and liabilities of nine People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) protest leaders as revealed by the National Anti-Corruption Commission:

- Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary general of the PDRC:

Assets: Bt210 million, including Bt3.57 million bank deposits, Bt177 million worth of land and Bt26 million worth of motor vehicles.

Liabilities: Bt323 million in debt, mostly in bank loans.

- Nataphol Teepsuwan, former Democrat Party MP for Bangkok:

Combined assets with wife: Bt1.59 billion including Bt261 million in investment money.

Combined liabilities with wife: Less than Bt1 million.

- Satit Wongnongtaey, former Trang province Democrat MP:

Combined assets with wife: Bt66 million, mostly in land.

Liabilities: Bt9.1 million in debt, mostly in bank loans.

- Akanat Promphan, former Democrat Party MP for Bangkok:

Assets after debt deduction: Bt101 million. This includes bank deposits of Bt2.4 million and Bt10 million in investments.

He also owns a Patek Philippe wristwatch worth Bt1.8 million and a Bt4.4-million car.

- Thaworn Senneam, former Songkhla Democrat MP:

Combined assets with wife after debt deduction: Bt100 million.

- Witthaya Kaewparadai, former Nakhon Si Thammarat MP for Democrat Party:

Combined assets with wife after debt deduction: Bt20 million.

- Issara Somchai, former party-list MP for the Democrat Party:

Combined assets with wife after debt deduction: Bt15 million.

- Buddhipongse Punnakanta, former Democrat MP for Bangkok:

Combined assets with wife after debt deduction: Bt83 million.

- Chumphon Junsai, former Chumphon Democrat MP:

Combined assets with wife after debt deduction: Bt81 million.
nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-05
  • Like 1

Has assets worth 170 Million. Do you believe that?

With at least two cars in the 40/50 million range each, I don't.

What cars are they? Sorry, I am just curious what sort of car costs that much in Thailand

Has assets worth 170 Million. Do you believe that?

What cars are they? Sorry, I am just curious what sort of car costs that much in Thailand

A Rolls Royce and a Bentley.

A Rolls Royce and a Bentley.

And the Porsche he used to escape the mob at the meeting he tried to host a few days ago. His huge gated residential compound in Bkk probably worth a few bob as well. Not bad on a copper's salary. Does he still own property in Denmark from his days in the wilderness?

Symeoud go back and read it again please, Chalerm has no debt and 170million in assets. USD 5,000,000 savings seems pretty damn good for a policeman!

• Like 1

A wealthy business owner was looking for a new Chief Financial Officer and sets about the task of interviewing prospective candidates. He asks the first few candidates to do some calculations on the business, which they duly did and accurately. The last candidate come in and the owner asked him the same question to which the prospective CFO replied...... what figure would you like it to be? He got the job. Wonder who he is working for now? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1