Welcome to New Members

tuky

Hi all,

I’m new here. I am 26-year-old Thai girl. I've joined here since yesterday.Before joining, I was wondering if a Thai girl is welcomed as it seems that all members are foreigners. But I’ve now joined this site anyway. This website helps me a lot, especially after a hard long day at work.

I’ve found it interesting where I can learn English and see foreigners’ points of view in various topics, particularly on Thailand and, of course, Thai girls. I’m also willing to share mine, from a Thai girl's point of view. This website helps me a lot in easing stress, especially after a hard long day at work.

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

You are 111 per cent welcome here. :D:o:D

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I’m new here. I am 26-year-old Thai girl. I've joined here since yesterday.Before joining, I was wondering if a Thai girl is welcomed as it seems that all members are foreigners. But I’ve now joined this site anyway. This website helps me a lot, especially after a hard long day at work.

I’ve found it interesting where I can learn English and see foreigners’ points of view in various topics, particularly on Thailand and, of course, Thai girls. I’m also willing to share mine, from a Thai girl's point of view. This website helps me a lot in easing stress, especially after a hard long day at work.

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

Yin dee ton rab na khrap. :o

Very glad to see you here Clear Sky. You are right that most members are not Thai, so that's why it is great to see that some brave Thais like you actually find their way here. We hope you will stick around as well. :D

A word of advice: Remember all posters and posts are not representative of what farang think about Thailand... people are unfortunately more likely to post about their bad experiences than the positive ones.

So if you can deal with that, you shouldn't have any problems.

Greetings!~

I am Michael from U.S.

45 years old & suffering slight midlifecrisis me thinks...

Dreaming of visiting/living in SE Asia, like so many other American men.

Open mind to adventure off the beaten trail.

Let me look around this forum & i'll get back to you.

Thanks

Hi all,

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

hello miss sky, :D

you sound like a cracking, beautiful, awesome piece of woman'ly heaven and being a thai national only makes you more appealing to my good self. :D

we have only a few women punters who visit us regularly, the lovely miss fawn is one and she also sounds like a top female just like your intelligent self. :D

its a pleasure to have you here miss sky as we sometimes get some horrible punters who slag of your great country, they know nothing at all about the great los and how to respect people.

myself alway's try to be respectful as thai people like this very much. :D

im sure with your learned opinion and intelligence you can help me to sort out the horrible punters as im always in there defending your great country. :D

it some times gets me in trouble with the mods but i always try my best and have your countrys interest at heart.

miss sky,

if you ever need any help you are free to contact me at any time and i will come to your aid 24/7.

especially if some deranged punter is slagging off your self or your country.

i also look forward to your opinions as you are thai. :D

bye for now miss sky and top respect to your lovely self. :D

terry. :o

Greetings!~

I am Michael from U.S.

45 years old & suffering slight midlifecrisis me thinks...

Dreaming of visiting/living in SE Asia, like so many other American men.

Open mind to adventure off the beaten trail.

Let me look around this forum & i'll get back to you.

Thanks

cricky's michael, :D

theres no time for a midlife crisis mate, as life's short and the mighty los is waiting for decent blokes like your self. :D

jes--us fella,

ditch those blues of yours and buy yourself a ticket to bangers old mate and you'll be feeling on top of the bleeding world. :D

she's a cracker place mate and all you have to do is keep smiling and have respect for the locals, combined with a top attitude. :D

thats the bloody secret michael. :D

thats not hard mate is it. ?

look,

if you get here in november or december my top self will be in town and ill show you around this great city. :D

we can have a dogs eye, a pint and a bleeding cracking top time down the rubbity dub dub. :D

cheers my new friend. :o

Hi all,

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

hello miss sky, :D

you sound like a cracking, beautiful, awesome piece of woman'ly heaven and being a thai national only makes you more appealing to my good self. :D

we have only a few women punters who visit us regularly, the lovely miss fawn is one and she also sounds like a top female just like your intelligent self. :D

its a pleasure to have you here miss sky as we sometimes get some horrible punters who slag of your great country, they know nothing at all about the great los and how to respect people.

myself alway's try to be respectful as thai people like this very much. :D

im sure with your learned opinion and intelligence you can help me to sort out the horrible punters as im always in there defending your great country. :D

it some times gets me in trouble with the mods but i always try my best and have your countrys interest at heart.

miss sky,

if you ever need any help you are free to contact me at any time and i will come to your aid 24/7.

especially if some deranged punter is slagging off your self or your country.

i also look forward to your opinions as you are thai. :D

bye for now miss sky and top respect to your lovely self. :D

terry. :o

Thank you very much Terry. I really appreciate your warm welcome and am glad you have a positive view about Thailand.

Sky

hey... Clear sky, there's a cloud on the horizon and it's Terry57 :D :D :D

(i'm just jealous cos she didn't acknowledge me... :D )

kayo,

you may call me terry. :D

you might have a mouth full of huge choppers my friend but you will never have my charm. :D

bedlam awaits you. :D

run along son. :o

Hi all,

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

Welcome to the forum Clearsky. :o

You mention learning English on the forum. Judging from your grammatical use in the above post, I think you should be teaching it to some here. :D

Hi all,

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

Welcome to the forum Clearsky. :D

You mention learning English on the forum. Judging from your grammatical use in the above post, I think you should be teaching it to some here. :D

yes you are right old crock as kayo needs does need to learn to speak english properly does'nt he. ? :D:o

Clearsky can help me with my english anytime she likes...

French too :o

no hope kayo, :D

miss sky dont like rabbits, especially ones that wear silly hats. :D

also she dont like rabbits that have poor hygiene and dont wash there hands before eating carrots. :D:D

i had no idea that a thread like this existed so bear with me that my introduction comes a little late.

nationality: german

profession: retired former phycisist... NO NOT a physician. that's a different animal! :o

first visit to Thailand: november 1973

number of visits to Thailand: many... many times (i can only count till 49)

resident in Pattaya, Thailand: nearly two years

hobbies: living (wife forbids that i chase wild women :D )

Hi all,

Cheers!

Clear sky in Bangkok

Welcome to the forum Clearsky. :D

yes you are right old crock as kayo needs does need to learn to speak english properly does'nt he. ? :D:o

Thanks!! But I may probably do a better job in teaching Thai language and culture to some members here.

Cheers!

i had no idea that a thread like this existed so bear with me that my introduction comes a little late.

nationality: german

profession: retired former phycisist... NO NOT a physician. that's a different animal! :o

first visit to Thailand: november 1973

number of visits to Thailand: many... many times (i can only count till 49)

resident in Pattaya, Thailand: nearly two years

hobbies: living (wife forbids that i chase wild women :D )

how much do you charge dr naam, ?

i need a bit off top head work done as some of these posters do my noggin in. :D

anyway dr naam,

say hello to dr spock for me will you. :D

cheers mate, :D

welcome to our great forum and dont take to much notice of the mad recalcitrants. :D

I've a suspicion our newest young lass actually may know me from her visits to Kanchanaburi a few years ago...

that'll explain why she ain't talking to me, and she's probably smiling while she reads this...

Signed, appropriately,

The Hat.

A belated welcome Dr. Naam. I'm a senior researcher at a Nuclear Physics Research Laboratory at Chiangmai University. If you would like our website URL to see some physics work going on here just click on my member name and you can see the url of my site in my profile.

Hi,

I'm 32 years old from the UK. Just recently found this forum and am finding it really useful.

I'm a Service Engineer for an Electronics company involved in the Marine and LNG (Liquid Natura Gas) markets and spend alot of my time overseas on fairly short Service/Commisioning Visits worldwide. 1st visited Thailand in March this year with mates and since had another holiday by myself in June and just got back from a week in Bangkok last Monday which I managed to tag onto a job in Vietnam. Vietnam was very good too.... :D

I really enjoy Asia in so many respects and just love the Asian ladies. It's gotta be better over in Thailand than bouncing around this bloody house.

At the moment I'm in discussions with my company to base myself in Thailand, working from there, covering everywhere from Australia, Japan, back to the Middle East. I reckon there's a good chance they'll go for it as it could be adavantageous to them in many respects. I'm preparing a document at the moment and this site is helping with that.

My plan is to initially get a 1 year business visa and if it works out I might try to set up a regional office for my company, unless of course other opportunities arise. The Thai Consulate in Hull seemed to think I wouldn't have a problem getting the visa.

Will be over again in the middle of December for a month so hopefully know what's happening by then and start getting the move underway with a bit of luck.

Hope I haven't bored you too much with the life story.

Hi,

I'm 32 years old from the UK. Just recently found this forum and am finding it really useful.

I'm a Service Engineer for an Electronics company involved in the Marine and LNG (Liquid Natura Gas) markets and spend alot of my time overseas on fairly short Service/Commisioning Visits worldwide. 1st visited Thailand in March this year with mates and since had another holiday by myself in June and just got back from a week in Bangkok last Monday which I managed to tag onto a job in Vietnam. Vietnam was very good too.... :D

I really enjoy Asia in so many respects and just love the Asian ladies. It's gotta be better over in Thailand than bouncing around this bloody house.

At the moment I'm in discussions with my company to base myself in Thailand, working from there, covering everywhere from Australia, Japan, back to the Middle East. I reckon there's a good chance they'll go for it as it could be adavantageous to them in many respects. I'm preparing a document at the moment and this site is helping with that.

My plan is to initially get a 1 year business visa and if it works out I might try to set up a regional office for my company, unless of course other opportunities arise. The Thai Consulate in Hull seemed to think I wouldn't have a problem getting the visa.

Will be over again in the middle of December for a month so hopefully know what's happening by then and start getting the move underway with a bit of luck.

Hope I haven't bored you too much with the life story.

Welcome and good luck to you. Check out the business forum, you'll be sure to find alot of info there as well as the visa info in the visas section.

welcome lynchy,

indeed some people on this forum strive, quite succesfully i might add, to make this a helpful and informative site.

Additionally, if you have free time on your hands, your likely to make new friends and be entertained by a variety of characters here.

Not I of course, for I am the most serious person on this forum

Yours, welcomingly,

Kayo the thaivisa Klown.

:o

Hi,

I really appreciated the ThaiVisa fourm site for all the thoughtful discussions that were posted in response to the News clipping story

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74720

regarding the tragic incident July 3 2006, in Chiang Mai where Daniel Dubie an expat from Hawaii was shot. That thread was closed in September.

As news here in Hawaii is limited, I would like to hear more from those in Chiang Mai. The moderator suggested that I seek to start a general forum discussion as there were no new news articles to post.

The story of this person is full of such twists and turns and questions, I would like to understand more and I think there are folks in Chiang Mai with views to express. There is left open the possibitlity that Daniel was linked to several unsolved crimes. I have lots of pieces of the puzzle.

The alleged killer, Margaret Crane is imprisoned in Chiang Mai as well awaiting trial.

The story is personal for me and I would like to find more answers.

Aloha

thanks for the various welcomes. however... uhhmmm.. i don't understand terry's question

"how much do you charge?"

is that some sort of thaivisa code to which i will be introduced after reaching a more advanced status?

small addendum why i selected my handle. my first name is Walter which hardly any thai can pronounce. for one year i spent nearly everyday a few hours on my construction site where i heard a zillion times the contractor or subcontractors mentioning "baan dokta watta" or "baan khun water" on their mobile phones. that's when i decided to make it easy and became Khun Naam or Dr Naam.

a german acquaintance of mine who has a much more difficult name (first and family name each several syllables with with one consonant following another) got annoyed years ago and told everybody "my name is Somsak".

thanks for the various welcomes. however... uhhmmm.. i don't understand terry's question

"how much do you charge?"

is that some sort of thaivisa code to which i will be introduced after reaching a more advanced status?

:D

sorry walter,

as i miss read the word phycisist for phychiatrist, hence the,

" how much do you charge for an appointment to check my brain out as some of these punters do my head in."

just a joke mate, so dont worry.

this is the best forum in all of los walter, so enjoy your time with us.

cheers friend :o

PS.

i know what a phycisist does but i cant find it in my dictionary anywhere. ?

PS.

i know what a phycisist does but i cant find it in my dictionary anywhere. ?

The correct spelling of the word in an American dictionary is 'physicist' so perhaps that is why you could not look it up. ( perhaps it is spelled different in a British dictionary--dunno ! :o )

Out of curiousity, I looked up the definition which said " one skilled in physics: a natural philosopher "

I am also fairly new to the forum so will look forward to reading some good philosopy from Dr. Naam :D

Welcome aboard......