Welcome to New Members

tuky

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Don I have been a Member for a couple years but do not post much.

I live in the Rangsit Area (Klong 3)

I just want to thank all the Members for the Great information they provide.

I Enjoy all the Information and BS. it usually makes my day just reading

members post. May the coming Year bring you Peace and Joy in your Life.

[email protected]

My name is Don I have been a Member for a couple years but do not post much.

I live in the Rangsit Area (Klong 3)

I just want to thank all the Members for the Great information they provide.

I Enjoy all the Information and BS. it usually makes my day just reading

members post. May the coming Year bring you Peace and Joy in your Life.

[email protected]

Welcome Don,

Enjoy your stay! :o

post-39339-1166433712_thumb.jpg

hey mate,

that is a burster of a shirt. :D

next time i get on the wacky tabacky im going to wack something like that on as she's a little cracker my friend. :D

i recon that shirt alone would pull heaps of cracking looking women and im going to give it a run and see how far i can crank the fun meter up. :D

cheers mate and welcome to the mighty thai visa forum. :o

post-39339-1166433712_thumb.jpg

hey mate,

that is a burster of a shirt. :D

next time i get on the wacky tabacky im going to wack something like that on as she's a little cracker my friend. :bah:

i recon that shirt alone would pull heaps of cracking looking women and im going to give it a run and see how far i can crank the fun meter up. :bah:

cheers mate and welcome to the mighty thai visa forum. :D

See Terry Great color scheme Black and white with a yellow bill and feet He is a Little Black Duck Fan... :o:D:D

Edited by Little Black Duck

Hello everyone!

My name is Dana, I'm one of those newbees that finally come crawling out of the lurker's shadows after a long time of just reading and profiting from the immeasurable advice given from all the posters here. Allow me to say thank you for that. :D

I'm female, 44 years old and have been travelling to SEA (but mostly Thailand) many many times within the last 25 yrs, first alone, now most times with my hubby. We are living in St. Pauli, Hamburg, Germany and come to Thailand about twice per year as mere tourists. :D

As I am not a native speaker of english I might not post too much but over the time I came about some topics on here where I thought even I could add some tiny bits as well... :o

Happy holidays to you all,

Dana

Hi everyone

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Joe, 57 years young, dutchman living in Belgium, BUT... from feb 2007 I will finally live in Thailand, Isaan, with my thai wife and 3 thai kids (2 of her own and one of her divorced brother that we adopted to live with us). We will enlarge the farm she has alrready and will be growing Eucalypt, rubber trees, Papaya, sugar, bananas and maybe makua. On top we have cows and pigs.

Thailand is my dream country, for the weather, the people, the nature, the value of (my) money, and last but not least because I found the most wonderful woman in the world to be mine.

I'm a member since last week and I have spent many many hours reading interesting threads, thanks to all posters who make this forum so interesting. If appropriate I will post my ideas or experiences but I will sustain from insulting and provocative posts, I don't like that, as you can see Sanuk is in my member name, that is the thai word for a philosophy of life that I admire bery much, and aggression is not part of that.

I wish everyone a good time here and I thank those who started and take care of this forum, great job!

Joe

Welkom Joe

Kayo the Klass Klown greeting you.

I lived in Holland a few years, and there are a few dutch and flemish belgians, as well as Walon and french people on the forum.

But if you manage to ignore them, :D the rest of us are generally agood laugh and sanuk is the name of the game.

:D

:o

Kayo! :D

Welkom Joe

Kayo the Klass Klown greeting you.

I lived in Holland a few years, and there are a few dutch and flemish belgians, as well as Walon and french people on the forum.

But if you manage to ignore them, :D the rest of us are generally agood laugh and sanuk is the name of the game.

:D

:o

Kayo! :D

Thanks Kayo! It seems you have survived your stay in Holland quite well :D

I'm sure it will be a good laugh from time to time on this forum, but also interesting though.

Joe

Hi to everybody,

I joined the forum today but I have been an avid reader for a long time!

I am a Thailand lover and frequent traveller and I found this forum very useful to my trips.

It keeps me update on life in the Kingdom and makes me dream about the next trip.

Ciao ciao!

Annetta

Hi to everybody,

I am a Thailand lover and frequent traveller and I found this forum very useful to my trips.

It keeps me update on life in the Kingdom and makes me dream about the next trip.

Ciao ciao!

Annetta

thats no problem at all annetta,

but i'll give you the big tip and that is,

you must watch out for kayo as he tries to crack onto all the new females on this board so be bloody carefull will you. :o

but myself is a very friendly, respectable australian punter and only offer friendship and top advise to any female in need. :D

so annetta,

if you ever find yourself in need dont hesitate to contact me and i shall come to your aid. :D

after all they call me bloody batman for nothing. :D

have fun annetta.

cheers from terry. :D

Hi to everybody,

Ciao ciao!

Annetta

thats no problem at all annetta,

but i'll give you the big tip and that is,

you must watch out for kayo as he tries to crack onto all the new females on this board so be bloody carefull will you. :D

but myself is a very friendly, respectable australian punter and only offer friendship and top advise to any female in need. :bah:

so annetta,

if you ever find yourself in need dont hesitate to contact me and i shall come to your aid. :o

after all they call me bloody batman for nothing. ;)

have fun annetta.

cheers from terry. :D

oops, umm, urr, :D

cricky's mate,

ive made a frigging mistake. :bah:

it is suppost to read,

after all, they dont call me bloody batman for nothing. :o:D

Hello my name's Jason.

I'm a newish member and usually my posts are cut. So <deleted> to the stupid admin sorts and thank you very much, good job to the good admin folk (many).

I've lived in Bangkok for too long and am thus too negative, but I know this and am spending a break on the beach from the 29th and thus hope to come back better thereafter.

Terry57 - SHUT UP. (only kidding)

Hello my name's Jason.

I'm a newish member and usually my posts are cut. So <deleted> to the stupid admin sorts and thank you very much, good job to the good admin folk (many).

I've lived in Bangkok for too long and am thus too negative, but I know this and am spending a break on the beach from the 29th and thus hope to come back better thereafter.

Terry57 - SHUT UP. (only kidding)

THANKS MATE :o:D :D :D :D

Hi everyone!

I'm a really shy guy from Singapore and I want to make as many friends as possible!This is a really colourful and 'Happening' forum!Looking forward to getting to know the nice people here!

yes well, im one of the nicest and a big welcome to you mate. :D

cheers :o

enjoy the forum. :D

Hi everyone!

I'm a really shy guy from Singapore and I want to make as many friends as possible!This is a really colourful and 'Happening' forum!Looking forward to getting to know the nice people here!

yes well, im one of the nicest and a big welcome to you mate. :D

cheers :o

enjoy the forum. :D

I can second that. Great poster of quantity...

Hi everyone!

i can second that. Great poster of quantity...

good on you mate,

thanks for backing me up. :D

hello bisto,

well dont just stand there, start banging away on that keyboard. :o

what about a deep fried mars bar.?

you heard of them?

cheers

Hello fellow members,

My name is Adrian, I live in Sweden and I'm 35 years old. I've been to Thailand 4 times and always to Phuket (Patong). The last 12 months I've visited this great country 3 times :o First time was 2002 and I went there with my (at the time) farang girlfriend. The second time was a year ago and I met a wonderful lady during that vacation. I went to see her again on April this year but after I got home I found out less nice things she had been doing while I was home and we broke up. We tried to fix it as I still had some feelings left for her but during my lastest trip (I was going to meet my her for 10 days but I wanted to spend 10 days by my self) I met a new lady during my 10 days alone and she within a few days completely stole my heart so I explained this to my ex-lady and well, she didn't took it very well thou.

I'll be going back but this time to Bangkok and possibly Isaan to meet with her family if everything goes well between her and me. But in the mean time I'll certainly read this forum and gain more knowlege and understanding. I already read the Sin Sod post and brought some more understanding what that really is about.

I know participating in this forum will bring more knowlege for me about Thailand and everything that concerns meeting a lady and I dearly I can repay by contributing to this forum.

Thank you and happy new year!

/Adrian

Hi guys,

I am new here. I am Thai born and raised in Thailand but was out in the west for my school 4-5 years. I am just back home. I feel like I am a newbie here in my home. I'll be moving to bkk within a week for my job. I like reading Farang's thoughts here. TV is really fun!

Do I fit in? :o

Hi, Members! Sorry, did not know you had an intro page...

My name is Jet. I was based in Thailand for ten years. Worked overseas when I needed and then came "home". Loved it until the expat pop grew bigger and the land got subdivisioned and the trees and jungle started disappearing. More cobras in the yard as their homes vanished and so more people killing them.

Adopted many stray dogs and cats, and left again when the last of my little family passed.

I love the quiet lull of the culture -- be respectful, clean and honest and you are accepted.

Currently working in the US and Canada. So sterile.

New Year's eve, I sat outside my flat to have a smoke and heard the wonderful sonorous sound of a temple bell. Cool, a Buddhist temple nearby sounded out the bells for several minutes.

Hopefully back to LOS soon. Problem: My company is worried about Inet connections into Asia. Another small problem to overcome.

Love to read all your jibber jabber and news.

Hi guys,

I am new here. I am Thai born and raised in Thailand but was out in the west for my school 4-5 years. I am just back home. I feel like I am a newbie here in my home. I'll be moving to bkk within a week for my job. I like reading Farang's thoughts here. TV is really fun!

Do I fit in? :o

good to have a thai national having a crack mate. :D

just rush in kicking and screaming and she'll be apples and dont forget to remember that you can contact me if anyone gives you some bother. :D

i am a pollyanna when it comes to los so you are very welcome on this forum. :bah:

cheers to you my new best mate. :D :D

Solid, of course you fit in! You must have global presence and the grace of your native country! Awesome.

Thank you, Jet Gorgon.

Although I was here and there, I still think I still have a lot to learn for my age. I don't have answers for everything but I'll contribute as much as I can. :o