Faces of Thailand

Rob8891

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to Mrs R's village yesterday...and naturally had to go and see a sample of cousins (there are dozens of 'em!). The guys were in hammocks under a tree, bombed out of their minds, so we went to see the girlies. Yai Mun (extreme right) proudly produced a bottle of her home-made rice wine, so I had to have a drink....and found out why the boys were asleep!

Spot the odd one out...

16935505859_7aeeff0b9a_b.jpg

Answer....the girlie in the front. She isn't family, (although she is married to one of Mrs R's other cousins!)

Aceofpop..I am no expert but can I suggest that you crop and have a play with a "photo" program...am I allowed to say this? hey Mods? smile.png

retract this thought ..sorry AOP ..do as you so just like BC...who the f ...am I to comment?? :)

Edited by bundycat

Aceofpop..I am no expert but can I suggest that you crop and have a play with a "photo" program...am I allowed to say this? hey Mods? smile.png

retract this thought ..sorry AOP ..do as you so just like BC...who the f ...am I to comment?? smile.png

We can all learn from a bit of friendly constructive criticism,every now and again but maybe better to wait for the member to ask for it first. smile.png