Faces of Thailand

Rob8891

^^^^ thanks 4 that A & SS. Wet powder was the most benign of my guesses. The shot poses 3 questions imo. The "stripes" - the 2 pair of glasses - & what's with her lack of arms. I strive 4 pics that make you look twice whether I've achieved that here or not. Keeps me moving forward.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that lovely english girl unfortunately was under a lantern and the wax fell and melted on her bare chest and throat. I saw her later and took her to the clinic to get some treatment ie burn covering. It was quite nasty and she had only been in CM for 2 days of a 3 week holiday, so an infection would have totally spoiled her first adventure abroad. She recovered well as she took the clinics advice to keep the injury well covered, as she told me when got she home to "old blighty". Small things can escalate so easily...we who know cannot stop helping those who are exploring...keep it up ..no one knows it all!! maybe apart from Spock..and Mr S Hawkin..:)) but then again I am biased..or is that warped (drive??)

Katana nice photo, this might sound a bit cruel, in terms of the subjects...if you could isolate the girl on the right into a single photo, she would make a great single portrait.

Why?

She emits energy, I can tell by your shot that the other 2 girls feel less attractive stood next to her, and they may also have emitted their confidence if stood alone.

I would probably look the same as the other 2 girls stood next to Vin Diesel, but would make up for it by sticking my finger in his butt crack and pleasantly smurking.

Nice photo though overall.

Katana, now you have said that, I like the cable as it separates the subjects, and becomes a new way of looking at the photo.

TBH wish I had not commented as I am 3 sheets to the wind.

Now you have mentioned it though...that cable isolates the best 3rd of the photo.

Nothing wrong with that photo.