Going against all advice!

geronimo

I forgot what I wanted to say, but I just have to clear, I had something in mind when I hit the write tab on my device.

yes this is an example of the swift informative comprehensive posts that TV is renowned for. keep up the good work.thumbsup.gifcoffee1.gif

Don't be so negative. This is the positive happening thread.

• Like 1

If you can succeed in the general forum, please carry on and fix thai news clippings followed by best pizza in western food and man city in football. Feel free to just delete that one all together if it easier for you.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I forgot what I wanted to say, but I just have to clear, I had something in mind when I hit the write tab on my device.

yes this is an example of the swift informative comprehensive posts that TV is renowned for. keep up the good work.thumbsup.gifcoffee1.gif

Don't be so negative. This is the positive happening thread.

TIT where no good deed goes unpunished. YHBW.

With as much as 3 posts to your name, you already know what TV is renowned. I barely can make out what OP Is all about.

If you can succeed in the general forum, please carry on and fix thai news clippings followed by best pizza in western food and man city in football. Feel free to just delete that one all together if it easier for you.

I'd settle for edible pizza. Basilico was passable last week I suppose.

Let's not get into football though eh? :-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

With as much as 3 posts to your name, you already know what TV is renowned. I barely can make out what OP Is all about.

another outstanding post by MegaRanta. OP should take notes from a protongue.png

Good luck. I mean that. But someone tried it with a radio station 20 years ago (California, I think), but it failed. Miserably. Woefully. Balefully.

Basically, good news doesn't "sell" unless it's sensationalised. That's because the realities of life are constantly hitting us from every angle, and we're preconditioned to react more to extremer news than good news. So if I drop a brick on your toe, am I going to be upset at you calling me a ... or happy that the local doc is going to earn some money stitching you up? Happy, of course, you miserable plick.

• Like 1

I don't get you : The all and only point of TV is catharsis.

ca·thar·sis [kuh-thahr-sis] Show IPA

noun, plural ca·thar·ses [kuh-thahr-seez] Show IPA .

the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, especially through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.

correct. TV is indeed a tragedy. and very often a tragedy engineered to happen

Edited by Big Bird Flippa

the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, especially through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.

Totally.

Tragedy like any art help us to make this world a better place.

I'd settle for edible pizza. Basilico was passable last week I suppose.

Let's not get into football though eh? :-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Speaking of pizza, I went to Capri on the waterfront at Asiatique recently and I can report that their Italian style pizzas were excellent! Well worth a diversion.

Also, the fact that quite a few of the waiting staff are from the Philippines may be a bonus for some expats.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Difficult we can do ... Miracles take just a wee bit longer ... rolleyes.gif

Totally.

Tragedy like any art help us to make this world a better place.

well you can go first. make your own personal tragedy and make it a good one in the interest of making the world a better place of course. should read about it front page news tomorrow i guess.giggle.gif

well you can go first. make your own personal tragedy and make it a good one in the interest of making the world a better place of course. should read about it front page news tomorrow i guess.giggle.gif

Personal tragedies happen anyway, sharing them help everyone.

It's called compassion

You should try it somtimes