Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at his face: it is the face of a man facing a death sentence.

And given those circumstances, why would this snake not come out of its hole and spit venom.

This snake has infested the Thai Parliament for at least 20 years

We're talking about Suthep, right?

ShannonT

I can understand your dislike for Suthep but how could you possibly defend PTP's competence to lead the government when they choose the likes of Chalerm and his kind?

In all sincerity I'd really like to hear rational reasons why we should have confidence in letting PTP lead Thailand.

I understand the benefits of the 30 baht Universal health coverage. I work in the system and though it is a noble gesture it is losing money and in the long term without copayment it does not promote self-responsibility for taking care of one's own health as everything is free.

I am all for decreasing the gap between the have's and have-nots but the gap has only increased and if you talk to economists its because a major bulk of income in this country comes from land ownership. And who owns the land? Surprise surprise, the largest group is Senators followed by politicians, military/police, palace, and businessmen. Do you believe that the people we vote in or powers at be will actually crack their own honey pots?

As for equal representation, some countries go by constituents in proportion to the population as everyone has to pay taxes. What if the majority has an income below the taxable level. What are your thoughts?

Edited by smileydude

Look at his face: it is the face of a man facing a death sentence.

And given those circumstances, why would this snake not come out of its hole and spit venom.

This snake has infested the Thai Parliament for at least 20 years

We're talking about Suthep, right?

Both... although I don't think Suthep taught Thaksin. That was indeed Chalerm and Banharn.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Chalerm says he will disguise himself two arrest Suthep ...

If there are clowns here it must be all the observations written

here in this forum ...

Who really is Mr. Chalerm?

I do not know him, but he is like all other politicians - dull - perhaps greedy and corrupt, but who is not?

So in think that a government under Mr. Suthep would be better?

just wait and see what happens ...................

All whites from Europe - England. If you are married to a Thai lady, she is probably the Thai / Cambodian and in the manner she and her village probably red shirts so dear fellow let be writing nonsens.Thanks.

sincerely,

HJK

Dull? most of the expats think he's good value for entertainment.

Wasn't that guy the first on the run when it got tight with some protesters last time? Not even his boss Mrs. Yingluck

didn't run as fast as he did. Big mouth - no backbone.

Anyway we know it from our politicians back home very well. Big mouth politics, burn peoples money, leaving a unbelievable mess behind, and than run away as fast as possible.

What I really miss here are reasonable,intelligent politicians, who try to find a solution for the Thai people and for the country. What I see is stubbornness and stupidity - and as everyone knows, it doesn't help to put out the fire with gasoline.

I hope for Thailand

The dem's PDRC/PCAD is now banning people wearing moustache, sun glasses and a hat. They will be arrested on sight by guards of the 'people's council.'

what about the people who have real moustaches and hats ? biggrin.png

Banned and/or will be arrested on sight by guards of the 'people's council' for questioning and parade on stage.

Just imagine this man doing something courageous. he loves to hear himself talking, but when it comes to action, he always comes up short. I would love to see him actually accomplishing something for a change. Suthep should have been arrested a very long time ago.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE let it be the Groucho disguise thingyw00t.gif

"A child of five would understand this, someone go and fetch a child of five".

Groucho Marx.

" I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception"

Groucho Marx.

" There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him, if he say's "yes" then you know he's a crook"

Groucho Marx.

w00t.gifcheesy.gifblink.png

Edited by aussieinthailand
  • Like 1

If I was going to 'disguise' myself to arrest someone I wouldn't tell anyone my plan... how stupid can one be??!!! facepalm.gif

If you've read the entire thread, that's why some have suggestion Chalerm was trying to take a stab at stand-up comedy by uttering these lines. Yes, pitiful, I know. rolleyes.gif

Despite the sad/tragic character he is, I am a bit repulsed at all the barbs regarding his alcoholism. Most of the foreigners on TV come from countries where the condition is accepted as a bona-fide disease and treated accordingly. Comments such as I've found on here, would be totally out of place back home.

Congratulations to the big-little posters who hide behind internet anonymity to throw barbs they know they could never get away with in more advanced societies. Your comments tell more about you than the alcoholic you deride. bah.gif

post-108400-0-16935800-1391755679_thumb.

If I was going to 'disguise' myself to arrest someone I wouldn't tell anyone my plan... how stupid can one be??!!! facepalm.gif

If you've read the entire thread, that's why some have suggestion Chalerm was trying to take a stab at stand-up comedy by uttering these lines. Yes, pitiful, I know. rolleyes.gif

Despite the sad/tragic character he is, I am a bit repulsed at all the barbs regarding his alcoholism. Most of the foreigners on TV come from countries where the condition is accepted as a bona-fide disease and treated accordingly. Comments such as I've found on here, would be totally out of place back home.

Congratulations to the big-little posters who hide behind internet anonymity to throw barbs they know they could never get away with in more advanced societies. Your comments tell more about you than the alcoholic you deride. bah.gif

attachicon.gifinternetdickwad.jpg

Some of us grew up in a country that had Bob Hawke as PM.

He does keep old Suthep on his toes though. Bet he jumps at the sight of his own shadow.

I remember the police in england on Crime watch saying that they (the Police) can make many mistakes, chase many blind leads and still get their man in the end.

The Criminal only needs to get it wrong once and he's toast. Not a race to arrest them now as that could turn into sympathy supporters spending more of their coffee breaks protesting with him.

Did notice the Police have 4 gunmen already arrested and in custody. They been picking them up away from the rally sites. Well done BIB. Pics are on FB for those who like that kind of thing.

Some of us grew up with alcoholics in the family, and probably know more than you do about the human scourge and destruction to persons and families that this disease represents.

Your post sounds more like a confession than a rationale. whistling.gif

Edited by Fookhaht

Some of us grew up with alcoholics in the family, and probably know than you do about the human scourge and destruction to persons and families that this disease represents.

I have all the sympathy in the world for you. But little for the person who caused the destruction in the persons, families and countries involved.

Edited by harrry

Chalerm expects explosions to happen every night at PDRC rally sites

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Friday that he expected that bomb explosions would happen every night at rally sites of the People's Democratic Reform Committee.

Chalerm was commenting on the two M79 grenade attacks at the PDRC rally site at Chaeng Wattana.

Chalerm indicated the protesters might stage the attacks themselves.

"The government is soft so no violence should have happened but those who want violence to happen had to create it," Chalerm said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Chalerm-expects-explosions-to-happen-every-night-a-30226296.html

Does he wants anarchy and destruction? I don't know if "mad" is the appropriate word. facepalm.gif

Some of us grew up with alcoholics in the family, and probably know than you do about the human scourge and destruction to persons and families that this disease represents.

I have all the sympathy in the world for you. But little for the person who caused the destructionin the persons, families and countries involved.
Then, sorry, but you are totally ignorant of the disease.

Drug addiction of all kinds may be considered a disease. Alcohol is a drug like others. With heroin addiction I hear few cries that the person should not either rehabilitate or be removed from society. I say the same for alcohol. Yes it does cause harm for families. It is not nice to see someone you should be able to respect act in an irresponsible manner but unless he is doing something to handle the problem the alchoholic is the problem.

Drug addiction of all kinds may be considered a disease. Alcohol is a drug like others. With heroin addiction I hear few cries that the person should not either rehabilitate or be removed from society. I say the same for alcohol. Yes it does cause harm for families. It is not nice to see someone you should be able to respect act in an irresponsible manner but unless he is doing something to handle the problem the alchoholic is the problem.

Your point is well-taken that a person is not totally absolved of personal responsibility. thumbsup.gif

My point is about society's attitude about the alcoholic. What works better in the long run--derision or assistance/intervention?

Anyway, we digress, and I'm just waiting for about 5 posts to be deleted by the Powers That Be. offtopic.gif

Chalerm expects explosions to happen every night at PDRC rally sites

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Friday that he expected that bomb explosions would happen every night at rally sites of the People's Democratic Reform Committee.

Chalerm was commenting on the two M79 grenade attacks at the PDRC rally site at Chaeng Wattana.

Chalerm indicated the protesters might stage the attacks themselves.

"The government is soft so no violence should have happened but those who want violence to happen had to create it," Chalerm said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Chalerm-expects-explosions-to-happen-every-night-a-30226296.html

Does he wants anarchy and destruction? I don't know if "mad" is the appropriate word. facepalm.gif

I've found the answer myself after reading this article :

Kids suffer in the south

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/393634/kids-suffer-in-the-south

Neither the Police or the Military seem to care enough about that violence, same as in BKK

Then, the next question is: What do they care about?

Edited by MGP

I've seen Suthep's convoy pass right in front of me and I sure wouldn't try messing with them. It consisted of:

• About 10 armed, masked motorcycle riders cruising through and checking everybody out
  • 3-5 pickup trucks, one of which carries Suthep
  • 30-50 assorted vigilantes on scooters following the trucks
Add to this each protest site is in sync and opens/closes the barriers for Sutheps convoy. That means you don't only have to fight his convoy but also leave with him and make your way through 1000 yellow shirts actively protecting the whole parade.

Only way out once you have captured Suthep is either air lift by helicopter or grapple hook attached to the passing BTS and doing a nice Batman-style escape. Looking forward to seeing which Marvel hero Chalerm will dress as.

Can I ask. How do you know they are armed .. thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app