Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a policeman! Evening all, all right sonny you're nicked, no funny business I'm taking you down the station where you will be charged with...........erm........erm......talking to a monk after 1800 hours using a loud voice.

• Like 1

If Chalerm needs 3 black vans, and 50 motorcycle police to go about his everyday work, than how is he going to break into the protesters site with all them in disguise? especially when they park the vans and bikes outside !!!

to me it reminds me of the old keystone cops back in Charlie Chaplin days, oh and for the record I am not that old, I saw the re-runs :)

What is this drunken fool of a clown up to now?

I think he just told us, can we please have this on film! Hollywood would make a fortune out of this script, Johnny Depp as Chalerm would be fitting. Arghh me we lads let's not blow up our rum supply in doing so... Truly tragic....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually, let's be a bit more "constructive here." If we are going to make suggestions, let's be realistic, and not sarcastic.

To that end, I will offer up the costume of TATTOO from Fantasy Island.... It is the perfect disguise..... in addition to having to put on very little make up, Chalerm is almost exactly the same height as Herve Villechaize, which few here have considered. I suspect that if he disguised himself as Tattoo, the only attention he might draw is from a stray dog who thinks he is a drunken bone running around aimlessly in the crowd.

Omg....I honestly thought that I've seen & heard it all.....then this clown appears.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where is Basil and faulty towers in all of this? I must have missed the episode.. Daeng it... ;)

How old is Chalerm? This BS statement sounds like it's given from a 10 year old school kid coffee1.gif

I think it must be his level of education. If this thread doesn't win the highest ever I must be a monkey in disguise lol .

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

Sounds like the Pink Panther is on his way to save the day ;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

He could borrow Prodprasop's 13th century king costume...

What a bunch of muppets this govt have in it.

The PTP should be impeached on the sole fact they employee Chalerm.

Bomber you do have your moments, your even cracking me up! Maybe he should lay off the supplements. Said tongue in cheek ;)

I hat to say this but he is starting to sound like another guy that had a small mustache and thought he was above the law.

A question of the PT backers on here.

Why is it that every time things start to quiet down and the newspapers are not printing as much stuff does one of the PT CLOWNS do something stupid to insight the people and remind them why they hate them?

Does he actually think that that would work and even if it did as soon as Suthep knew who it was there would be bloodshed.

Well I guess one reason is that they are in power. Every thai loves a laugh. Though not a blood bath... Even all parts of Thailand must be giggling over this gaff.. Look were all united on this one... Get him to a rehab and quick...

• Like 1

Suthep just announced that he is going to raid the warehouse where the rice is stored, so maybe he should hide as a bag of rice and wait for him.

can't he would never disguise himself in a bag of Cambodian Rice!