Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

Remember all those who mock Mr Chalerm and the people of Thailand for whatever way they chose to do things.....REMEMEBER this country belongs to them and they have every right to do things in whatever way they chose....WE are living here as guests and that's all we are guests.....lets not over step the mark, it's called courtesy.

Think About It

Go away you wet blanket ! A bit of harmless fun, and Chalerm started it ! clap2.gif

Yes, we REMEMEBER it well!!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chalerm-3-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Director Chalerm Yubamrung said Thursday that he would disguise himself to mingle with the protesters in his attempt to have protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban arrested.

The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep.

However, he stressed that the special team would try to avoid a direct confrontation with Suthep’s bodyguards who, according to intelligence sources, are heavily armed.

Chalerm claimed that Suthep, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, normally travels in a convoy of three cars and about 50 motorcyclists for protection.

Suthep, according to Chalerm, has a hideout at Dusit Thani hotel and occasionally eats at Inter-Continental Hotel.

He said CMPO would invite executives of the two hotels to warn them about providing sanctuary to Suthep and other protest core leaders who are facing arrests for violations of the emergency decree.

He went on saying that he would have Phra Buddha Issara, another protest core leader, arrested immediately after the court approved the police request for an arrest warrant against the monk.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/chalerm-says-will-disguise-arrest-suthep/

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2014-02-06

Don't need a long neck to be a goose!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Remember all those who mock Mr Chalerm and the people of Thailand for whatever way they chose to do things.....REMEMEBER this country belongs to them and they have every right to do things in whatever way they chose....WE are living here as guests and that's all we are guests.....lets not over step the mark, it's called courtesy.

Think About It

Go away you wet blanket ! A bit of harmless fun, and Chalerm started it ! clap2.gif

Yes, we REMEMEBER it well!!

Re-mem-ber? Re-member? Remember?

Sh*t I forgot what that word means.

"Think About" ??? Waooo, sorry you ask the imposible.

F***, I must have been living too long in Thailand.

BTW, if I am a guest in this country, why am I not treated like one?

If you treat your guests too good they will -

Eat all your food,

Drink all your beer,

Watch your TV all day,

Make a big mess of your place,

Forget to clean up their mess,

Not chip in for anything,

And You Will Never Get Rid Of Them ! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I'm still waiting for all the little red, republican, communist whingers to defend their drunken, bumbling master after 12 pages...................

Well.................. ???

Thought not.

dry.png

Edited by Cuchulainn

Sounds like a dangerous ploy as he might get shot by Suthep's guards or have a giant firecracker stuffed in his big mouth, if staggers over to the protest site in disguise with a snout full of ear medicine. If they know who he is, they will of course flop down on the ground and wai him.

"He said CMPO would invite executives of the two hotels to warn them about providing sanctuary to Suthep and other protest core leaders who are facing arrests for violations of the emergency decree."

Guess that will be as effective as it was when Suthep et al warned the owners of Grand Hyatt Erawan etc not accommodate and wine and dine the red shirt leaders during the 2010 riots.

I'm still waiting for all the little red, republican, communist whingers to defend their drunken, bumbling master after 12 pages...................

Well.................. ???

Thought not.

dry.png

Chalerm is a great guy !!!

He will rid Thailand of the most despicable individual and his yellow anti-democracy criminal followers.

Happy?

:lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

chalerm-3-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Director Chalerm Yubamrung said Thursday that he would disguise himself to mingle with the protesters in his attempt to have protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban arrested.

The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep.

However, he stressed that the special team would try to avoid a direct confrontation with Suthep’s bodyguards who, according to intelligence sources, are heavily armed.

Chalerm claimed that Suthep, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, normally travels in a convoy of three cars and about 50 motorcyclists for protection.

Suthep, according to Chalerm, has a hideout at Dusit Thani hotel and occasionally eats at Inter-Continental Hotel.

He said CMPO would invite executives of the two hotels to warn them about providing sanctuary to Suthep and other protest core leaders who are facing arrests for violations of the emergency decree.

He went on saying that he would have Phra Buddha Issara, another protest core leader, arrested immediately after the court approved the police request for an arrest warrant against the monk.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/chalerm-says-will-disguise-arrest-suthep/

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2014-02-06

Don't need a long neck to be a goose!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

ROOM SERVICE!!??!!!

Not sure which of them is the bigger clown, seems that Chalerm is gonna give Suthep a run for his money for that award.

Why else is it called the land of smiles?

I think this country has progressed into the land of hysterical laughter. But what`s really not funny is that these people are taking Thailand down to the dogs, and losing it`s credibility as a major player on the International scene.

Having lived here for 30 years and have come to love Thailand even more than my own country, this grieves me terribly to have to witness this. Hoping for a fast track resolution to this farce in the foreseeable future.

And the really good news is that when Police super intendant/ labour ministry supervisor / wine taster for Thaksin Shinawatra/ panty slave for Yingluck finally does don a moustache and a hat, he will be a dead man.

I so look forward to that day, because I see a future for my family in Thailand.

Bring it on Chalerm, you floaty, annoying turd in the toilet.

Well, its about to be flushed

• Like 1

Why doesn't Chalerm send his youngest son? A police officer, and apparently a sharp shooter.

Then in the meanwhile Chalerm can focus on more serious things,

like trying to deport the indian guy who got on the PDRC stage.

Edited by blokker

Look at his face: it is the face of a man facing a death sentence.

And given those circumstances, why would this snake not come out of its hole and spit venom.

This snake has infested the Thai Parliament for at least 20 years, and probably taught his Eve, Thaksin Shinawatra, to eat from the fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil around 17 years ago.

And Thaksin willingly partook of the delicious fruit, and so was born the Shinawatra clan.

Everyone knows that this man is now a liability to the Shinawatra's, but we also know he has also got all the dirt.

Interesting endgame, and BTW if I don't post next week, I'm probably dead, but not by my own hand

At least come to the Wat, to manifest your opinions

Edited by eddie61

And given those circumstances, why would this snake not come out of its hole and spit venom.

This snake has infested the Thai Parliament for at least 20 years

We're talking about Suthep, right?

This snake has infested the Thai Parliament for at least 20 years

We're talking about Suthep, right?

You are.

As expected

Change the record please..