Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

"That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

Well, this proves how naive and gullible some posters are cheesy.gif

So you think he was serious when he said that...............OK

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

So you think he was serious when he said that...............OK

I get you're point, had everyone here on tv in stitches cheesy.gif I think Chalerm would be upset with you though! for thinking it was a joke.

Edited by ggold
  • Like 1

No, it sounds like he his ridiculing the media and the TVFers that hang on his every word.

• Like 1

I love the British TV comedy Black Adder. I was sad when the series finished. Now it seems that Baldric is back with one of his 'cunning plans'. But surely, he shouldn't have told everyone what his disguise will be. Black Adder and Monty Python rolled into one. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I think the reason Chalerm is so close with the police is that their tight light brown uniforms turn him on. He probably fantasizes being with a dozen different cops a night.... imagine... getting drunk, fantisizing about your male lovers.... doing little work.... going home... hit the all male karaoke bars till 3:00am... fantisize... and the cycle goes on... no wonder Thailand is in such crappy shape all the time!!!

Amazing Thailand. I see another installment of "The Hangover" with him having a juicy part. This is so off the wall, so insane, so beyond the beyond. Did he really say this? If he did, is he really that stupid? If he meant it.... Just boggles the mind that thought it could be no more boggled by this dog and pony show.

• Like 2

+1

Amazing Thailand. I see another installment of "The Hangover" with him having a juicy part. This is so off the wall, so insane, so beyond the beyond. Did he really say this? If he did, is he really that stupid? If he meant it.... Just boggles the mind that thought it could be no more boggled by this dog and pony show.

The government even pays him a salary and lets him have a place at the trough. Seems like a lot of money to pay for entertainment.

I wonder if he plans on his special police to carry extra ear medicine in case he needs it. Never can tell when you might start shaking from lack of ear medicine.

I hat to say this but he is starting to sound like another guy that had a small mustache and thought he was above the law.

A question of the PT backers on here.

Why is it that every time things start to quiet down and the newspapers are not printing as much stuff does one of the PT CLOWNS do something stupid to insight the people and remind them why they hate them?

Does he actually think that that would work and even if it did as soon as Suthep knew who it was there would be bloodshed.

Well I guess one reason is that they are in power. Every thai loves a laugh. Though not a blood bath... Even all parts of Thailand must be giggling over this gaff.. Look were all united on this one... Get him to a rehab and quick...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Defiantly have to agree with you on that. He is at least bringing unity to Thai Visa.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him sticking one hand in side his coat on his chest.

Thailand's very own Napoleon in his mind any how. Probably alters with his James Bond persona.