Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

If I was going to 'disguise' myself to arrest someone I wouldn't tell anyone my plan... how stupid can one be??!!! facepalm.gif

If you've read the entire thread, that's why some have suggestion Chalerm was trying to take a stab at stand-up comedy by uttering these lines. Yes, pitiful, I know. rolleyes.gif

Despite the sad/tragic character he is, I am a bit repulsed at all the barbs regarding his alcoholism. Most of the foreigners on TV come from countries where the condition is accepted as a bona-fide disease and treated accordingly. Comments such as I've found on here, would be totally out of place back home.

Congratulations to the big-little posters who hide behind internet anonymity to throw barbs they know they could never get away with in more advanced societies. Your comments tell more about you than the alcoholic you deride. bah.gif

attachicon.gifinternetdickwad.jpg

I also am repulsed , but for me it is the actions of the buffoon Chalerm. Regarding your feeble

attempt to gain sympathy for him because he has a disease ( translation=not his fault) here is what

I propose. Chalerm makes a public statement he is an alcoholic , that many of his public statements ( am

being kind there) were influenced by alcohol, he is seeking treatment, and he apologises for abusing

his position of importance by being drunk. Then I will feel sorry for him.....

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I was going to 'disguise' myself to arrest someone I wouldn't tell anyone my plan... how stupid can one be??!!! facepalm.gif

If you've read the entire thread, that's why some have suggestion Chalerm was trying to take a stab at stand-up comedy by uttering these lines. Yes, pitiful, I know. rolleyes.gif

Despite the sad/tragic character he is, I am a bit repulsed at all the barbs regarding his alcoholism. Most of the foreigners on TV come from countries where the condition is accepted as a bona-fide disease and treated accordingly. Comments such as I've found on here, would be totally out of place back home.

Congratulations to the big-little posters who hide behind internet anonymity to throw barbs they know they could never get away with in more advanced societies. Your comments tell more about you than the alcoholic you deride. bah.gif

attachicon.gifinternetdickwad.jpg

Some of us grew up in a country that had Bob Hawke as PM.

And John Kerr as GG burp.gif

I sometimes wonder, given the fact that 'face' is important in certain parts of Asia ,why a Prime Minister would want to lose it given that certain politicians are wild cards.

This man has a track record of spouting rubbish like a court jester.

When I read the news in newspapers such as the South China Morning Post I am embarrassed for Thailand having to field people like this.

Edited by Jay Sata
  • Like 1

As the Economist pointed out this week, both sides in this dispute are in denial as to the seriousness of the situation facing the country. Right now Thailand is ungoverned and ungovernable - a ship adrift without a rudder. And what is the political response? On one side dress up like Clouseau (even if it's a joke). On the other, organize raiding parties to steal rice from government storage facilities. You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

Mafia dons used to give instructions to their henchmen secretly. Now they're doing it in full view of the public:

Chalerm expects explosions to happen every night at PDRC rally sites

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Friday that he expected that bomb explosions would happen every night at rally sites of the People's Democratic Reform Committee.

This is an abject threat:

"Nice rally you've got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it."

• Like 1

Chalerm says he will deploy 1,000 volunteers, police to take back Interior Ministry

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Thursday that he would deploy 1,000 volunteers and policemen to evict protesters from the Interior Ministry.

Chalerm said the police and volunteers would take the Interior Ministry back from the protesters in four days.

200x40xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.k-Kc5
-- The Nation 2014-02-06

Why does he need volunteers if there are 300-400 '000 BiB in Thailand, apparently at his disposal?blink.png

Sent from my gazebo via the internet thingy

Edited by longtom

I have heard so much crap from this buffoon Chalerm, that i am beginning to think that Yingluck has just pulled off an amazing trick by appointing him to the job just to confuse us all. cheesy.gifgiggle.gif

Edited by oldsailor35