Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According t the newspaper who's name we must not mention, Mr Chalerm has 170 million baht in assets and no debts.

Not bad for a Police Captain don't you think?

Who's stupid you said?

Still Chalerm - The police captain whom I'm sure made a lot more money than that through having zero morals.

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

Oh I see... He's going in dressed as a Mexican!

• Like 1

And here is another of his crazy ideas but this one is not so funny. Who would the volunteers be red shirt from Pathum Thani maybe. This can't be legal. Can it?

Chalerm says he will deploy 1,000 volunteers, police to take back Interior Ministry

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Thursday that he would deploy 1,000 volunteers and policemen to evict protesters from the Interior Ministry.

Chalerm said the police and volunteers would take the Interior Ministry back from the protesters in four days.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.
-- The Nation 2014-02-06

"Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Thank you for the warning.... Tell us, how do you dress yourself? As Santa Claus?? The Grinch???? Donald Duck???? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm gonna disguise as bank customer and get my money out of the bank,...

Edited by MaxLee
  • Like 1

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

"That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

If you were right there would have been a sound effects machine going nineteen to the dozen in the background.

How else are Thais supposed to know that he was trying to be funny? smile.png

ThaiVisa Forum Moderators - perhaps we should give Khun Chalerm honorary membership of the TVF.

His posts are bound to lighten the mood and generate huge traffic to the site.

I wonder what Username he might choose .... and what avatar?

Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

My man Chalerm...he's got a black belt in disguising...he is also a stand-up comedian (in disguise)...a true multi-talented multi-tasking renaissance man...all bow down to Chalerm the Undescribable!