Australia drug convict Schapelle Corby granted parole

webfact

More news on the ABC this morning about little Shappelle apparently locking herself in a toilet all day and attempting self harm again.

Nothing short of a murder suicide will silence the corby clan....... I really feel sorry for the indos on this one, it's like the drunk Aussies sitting on steps of the 7eleven, they must think all Aussies are this trashy.

She probably just had a touch of 'Bali belly'

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ are you suggesting she was plunging the knife into her anus?

I originally thought the indos would swoop fast on here and throw her back into the slammer but let's face, they're probably looking at this situation now wondering if all the drama would be worth it. Their mistake was not sending her to the gallows 9 years ago.

anyway, the saga continues..........

I originally thought the indos would swoop fast on here and throw her back into the slammer but let's face, they're probably looking at this situation now wondering if all the drama would be worth it. Their mistake was not sending her to the gallows 9 years ago.

Too much Western Food since her release. I hope they have bum guns in Bali.

I don't believe anything that comes from the Corby camp anyway. I have no doubt Shapelle is suffering mental issues (like most jailbirds) but the whole knife thing and now the pushing of suicidal tendencies to the media? Sounds like a rearguard action to stop Indonesia revoking bail.

• Like 1

Too much Western Food since her release. I hope they have bum guns in Bali.

I don't believe anything that comes from the Corby camp anyway. I have no doubt Shapelle is suffering mental issues (like most jailbirds) but the whole knife thing and now the pushing of suicidal tendencies to the media? Sounds like a rearguard action to stop Indonesia revoking bail.

EGGASACKLY !

Sounds like some solitary confinement in a room with soft walls would be a good thing for her.

If you make it a small soundproof room and throw the rest of the corby clan in it with her......well you get my vote !

It's times like this that I wish there was just one more of those old boats headed for Australia. They could put her and her family on it. whistling.gif

Scott, Give yourself an uppercut, then followed by a swift suspension! lol

Seriously dude, I'm in Australia ATM and I'm not sure it's big enough to share with this lot. ;)

• Like 1

It's times like this that I wish there was just one more of those old boats headed for Australia. They could put her and her family on it. whistling.gif

Yea but she might actually make it back. smile.png

Mercedes Corby apologises to Indonesians for TV interview

Mercedes Corby has issued an apology “from the bottom of my heart” for any offence caused in Indonesia by her Sunday Night interview about sister Schapelle.

As Indonesian media networks spent another day criticising the Corby family over the interview, Mercedes is trying to mitigate the damage done when she speculated on the Seven Network program that the marijuana in Schapelle’s boogie board bag in 2004 “could have been from Indonesia”.

Meanwhile, Schapelle’s brother-in-law, Wayan Widyartha, also admitted that the family “can’t handle” the way the situation has spiralled out of control since the interview last Sunday.

Mercedes Corby appeared looking shaken and pale at the front gate of the family’s Kuta compound on Thursday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mercedes-corby-apologises-to-indonesians-for-tv-interview-20140306-hvgh6.html

The latest is a couple of 7s "journalists" have been deported for working without the proper visa. May make 7 rethink. THechnically now everywhere they go they will have to fill in a visa application before they go as this is required by most countries for people who have been deported from any country. May make 7 backtrack a bit too.

• Like 1

Justice Office recommends Schapelle Corby remain free

Schapelle Corby’s chances of staying out of jail have been given a big boost with the Bali Justice Office finding “no real evidence” that she had breached her parole, and saying that to revoke it now would be “reckless”.

The recommendation has been sent to the Indonesian Justice Minister, Amir Syamsuddin, who has said it will be the most important element in his thinking about Corby’s ability to remain free. He is expected to make his decision next week.

The corrections division head of the Bali Justice office, Sunar Agus, has told Fairfax Media that, in the crucial advice from his organisation: "We found no real evidence of Corby breaching her parole”.

Mr Sunar said the advice to the minister contains two options, A and B, but also revealed that it contains a recommendation.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/justice-office-recommends-schapelle-corby-remain-free-20140308-hvgnv.html

The latest is a couple of 7s "journalists" have been deported for working without the proper visa. May make 7 rethink. THechnically now everywhere they go they will have to fill in a visa application before they go as this is required by most countries for people who have been deported from any country. May make 7 backtrack a bit too.

Indonesia deports Australian reporters

Channel Ten's Daniel Sutton and freelance photographer Nathan Richter have been covering the Schapelle Corby story while in Bali on tourist visas

He said he suspected the Australian reporters were "targeted".

"The Indonesian government, full stop, has gotten very sick of the circus surrounding Schapelle Corby and her family," he said.

"And I think they decided to crackdown specifically on this.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-news-blog/indonesia-deports-australian-reporters/20140307-34br7.html

Channel Ten's Daniel Sutton and freelance photographer Nathan Richter have been covering the Schapelle Corby story while in Bali on tourist visas

"The Indonesian government, full stop, has gotten very sick of the circus surrounding Schapelle Corby and her family," he said.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-news-blog/indonesia-deports-australian-reporters/20140307-34br7.html

Well it seems I made a mistake. It was not seven.

I still have little sympathy. If it had been an unexpected event that they quickly came to cover I may understand flouting the visa rules but this was not so. It would be interesting to see if all the Seven team including their lead interviewer had the correct visa and if so why were they issued.

Well it seems I made a mistake. It was not seven.

I still have little sympathy. If it had been an unexpected event that they quickly came to cover I may understand flouting the visa rules but this was not so. It would be interesting to see if all the Seven team including their lead interviewer had the correct visa and if so why were they issued.

Mate you may also be correct as they may be targeting all Aussie reporters covering the Corby's because it appears they have had a gut full. I just saw this story and thought I would share it.

Aussie journos are pathetic, obviously there are some good ones but most seriously lack any ability. I can barely bare to watch any tv outside ABC or SBS.

Glad the indonesians are sticking it to these scum. Indios have gone up 1000 points in my eyes.

Even the low lives on channel 9 are trying to get mileage out of the Malaysian airline situation, the ugly tart grimshaw and her scuzzy mates. Cheap n nasty journalism and Aussie low so love it. A match made in heaven. Lol

• Like 1

Aussie journos are pathetic, obviously there are some good ones but most seriously lack any ability. I can barely bare to watch any tv outside ABC or SBS.

Glad the indonesians are sticking it to these scum. Indios have gone up 1000 points in my eyes.

Even the low lives on channel 9 are trying to get mileage out of the Malaysian airline situation, the ugly tart grimshaw and her scuzzy mates. Cheap n nasty journalism and Aussie low so love it. A match made in heaven. Lol

Couldn't agree more, Aussie commercial TV really scraps the bottom of the barrel. If she wasn't half a looker she wouldn't get a guernsey eh... look at how many stories have been done on that Bali Nine girl, Renae Lawrence. Bugger all, that's how many.

I just wish commercial TV current affair type shows would lift their game.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, Aussie commercial TV really scraps the bottom of the barrel. If she wasn't half a looker she wouldn't get a guernsey eh... look at how many stories have been done on that Bali Nine girl, Renae Lawrence. Bugger all, that's how many.

I like to watch 'Media watch' on the ABC, they really take the piss out of current affairs and that other klustafk show today/tonite.

Surely the Australian General public ain't that stupid to believe this lot. If I see the current affairs car driving down the road, I'm going to run it off the road lol

• Like 2

I like to watch 'Media watch' on the ABC, they really take the piss out of current affairs and that other klustafk show today/tonite.

Surely the Australian General public ain't that stupid to believe this lot. If I see the current affairs car driving down the road, I'm going to run it off the road lol

Yeah Media Watch is class and keeps them honest, and the newspapers too for that matter.

Unfortunately I think the Aussie general public are pretty dopey, they just flick the TV on and want to be entertained. I wish the current affairs shows would analyse the news and events instead of just reporting gossip, innuendo and just plain garbage. Like they used to do before they switched over to the lowest common denominator type stories.

Remember This Day Tonight when it first kicked off? I was only a nipper at the time but it was a genuine attempt at a current affairs program as was Sixty Minutes too in its early days. Now, I can't think of a decent program on any of the commercial stations that is a decent current affairs program

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe they will give her a role in an Australian TV soap opera because she is obviously a good actress rolleyes.gif

Schapelle Corby admitted her guilt, says Bali Nine courier Renae Lawrence

Lawrence, one of the Bali Nine heroin couriers, has also alleged in an interview broadcast on the Ten Network that Corby faked mental illness to get a shorter sentence — a tactic that worked.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/schapelle-corby-admitted-her-guilt-says-bali-nine-courier-renae-lawrence-20140407-zqruw.html

• 3 months later...
Todd Carney pictured with Schapelle and Mercedes Corby in Bali

Exiled NRL star Todd Carney has been photographed hanging out with convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby in Bali overnight.

A month after being sacked from the Sharks, Carney travelled to Bali with a mutual friend of the Corby family this week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-carney-pictured-with-schapelle-and-mercedes-corby-in-bali/story-fni3g0bn-1227008325598

Todd Carney pictured with Schapelle and Mercedes Corby in Bali

Exiled NRL star Todd Carney has been photographed hanging out with convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby in Bali overnight.

A month after being sacked from the Sharks, Carney travelled to Bali with a mutual friend of the Corby family this week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-carney-pictured-with-schapelle-and-mercedes-corby-in-bali/story-fni3g0bn-1227008325598

A dope with a dope.ermm.gif What can one say.crazy.gif

• Like 2