Stunning music vid, set in Thailand's bar scene.

Ah Ok, sorry.

I did a refresh and saw my post was gone. I assumed it was removed due to not being appropriate for the General forum (especially with no real text content in my post). Didn't realize until now that it was only moved.

However I have just posted it in the Pattaya forum (as it's set in Pattaya), with some more thoughts around it. It wasn't my intention to double-post.

So.. personally I like it in the Pattaya forum and think it's apt there, so could you close this one here? Or if you don't think it's suitable for the Pattaya forum then just close or remove my post there and keep this one.

Sorry for the mess and that you have to clean up after me. :/ Again my apologies. thumbsup.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

well done, except the PC-pandering cliché ending

Ha! I was wondering when when the first the first defensive comment would appear Guessing you're not here for the for the temples and beaches, are you dry.png

• Like 1

Watching this does make you consider the damage that is done emotionally to women who choose to enter this profession. Her eyes tell the story. But the word choose is of paramount importance here. Most of the girls choose this path. Whether they see it as their only choice is moot as in the majority of cases it is not the only choice, even if the other choices are grinding poverty, poorly paid work and a boring life in the styx etc.

I would not want to have to make that choice and I would certainly not stand in judgement of anyone who does but life as a bargirl is not for the vulnerable. Unfortunately it is often those who end up in the bars. Just look at the amount of girls who have scars on their arms from self harming.

What can we do? Don't feed the demand. But thats not going to happen so I hope those who do see this and use these girls services will treat them kindly and with respect.

When WinnietheKhwai first posted this, the video played ok on my iPad. I have just tried again, but it won't play this time. I get the caption, "This video is not available." Does that mean it's been censored by Thailand's Ministry of Truth?