We're not embarrassed about poll boycott, key Democrat says

Lite Beer

Have not heard a word about how the PTP paid people to vote for them this time around. Did the people that voted for the PTP do so out of free will? That would sure blow a hole in the PDRC and Democrats going on about reform before elections. Exactly what do they want to reform? They are long on words and very short on specifics. Wish they would announce what reforms they would like to see. Might help the voters. I honestly wonder if they have any great ideas. Please could anyone enlighten me on exactly what the PDRC and/or the Democrats want in the way of reform other than the Shinawatras out of the game?

I can tell you for sure in my area no monay was handed out by ANY party. So take it from there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with that post is the word "first". Who do you think should be doing the day to day running of a $1billion a day economy while everyone sits around a table chatting about 'reforms'?

IMHO the economy will run itself will run itself quite well without the input of ignorant and incompetent PTP ministers and their self-serving policies.

Do you think the Labour Ministry actually needs Chalerm, or that the Defence Ministry needs Yingluk's input. Camouflage chic is SO out of fashion!

You think it will run REALLY well with suthep??????