Grenade attack injures three protesters

Lite Beer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This series of attack rise question about the implication of the CMPO and gov .

Chalerm said "attack likely continue against protester"

Why he do nothing ? Why he let attacker continue their job ? Why I continue to blame protester then there are evidences about participation of "third party" ?

Why he not stop UDD to provoke PRDC at LAKSI ?

Why not go home?

What a completely fatuous remark. The reason why Chalerm has stated that the attacks are likely to continue is because he knows who is organising them - the Thai Police under the orders of the Bangkok Metropolitan Police Chief. No wonder most Thais have absolutely no respect for them. Most of the RTP are utter garbage and it goes right down to the lower levels.

An example: I was in my car one evening recently after leaving my office and waiting to turn left into Suriwongse Road on my way home. Heavy traffic of course. The policeman in the booth on the corner of Rama IV and Suriwongse stopped a motorcycle taxi drive with a pretty young girl on the back not wearing a helmet, obviously on her way to her evening job by the look of her attire. When the policeman took the keys of the motorcycle, the expression on the girl's face was one of utter contempt. Her lip just curled up and the look on her face was one of hatred. I must say, I cannot blame her. I have exactly the same opinion.

There are some really good people in the RTP but they are completely hidden by the crass corruption of a very large number of very bad ones. Unfortunately, under Thaksin, only the very bad ones get promoted while the good ones are left to languish in obscurity.

A good start might be for Thai people to respect the law. How odd you use an example of somebody caught in the act of breaking the law as not respecting the police. And you claim to have exactly the same opinion. Your words.

So I conclude you do not respect the law either.

• Like 1

I couldn't say I've ever seen a true monk dress in such a shoddy way as to reveal his gut......... until I saw the above photo.

Phra Issara, or whatever he likes to name himself, is in no way a true monk. I am confused as to who this man actually is, and what his real function is there.

Something very weird about this guy, despite his attempts to negotiate for what seems some kind of equilibrium against violence.

Or is somebody going to tell me that's his hand?? wink.png

Another expert on Buddhist clergy regulations ...

He is in the process of being defrocked of his monkhood now! Can't be a monk and an activist at the same time..

They can be monks and activists if they are red shirt activist monks. That's ok because that's different.

post-201413-0-14004900-1391966836_thumb.

"Buddhist monks lead anti-government 'Red shirt' protesters."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-close-to-political-anarchy-as-protesters-parade-their-dead-through-bangkok-1942572.html?action=gallery&ino=4

Edited by Davidhere
  • Like 1

40+ attacks on the protestors over the past 3 months, but still not a single arrest...

If the police is barred to enter the site each time there is an incident, don't expect the same police to arrest anyone.

Let the "guards" do the job. They seem to take their new job quite seriouy :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Being wounded by a grenade is not a crime; firing a grenade at protesters is. So why do police police want to enter the protest area when the crime was committed some hundreds of yards away?

If it were a proper police force as opposed to something a kin to the Keystone Kops, I would expect them to be collecting evidence, or at least keeping the scene forensically clean to enable professional collection of evidence.

But the RTP have stooped so low in the opinion of most Thai's I am just waiting for the "R" to be drooped from RTP.

40+ attacks on the protestors over the past 3 months, but still not a single arrest...

Yeah but when you look at the CCTV pictures it looks like the PDRC is doing it too themselves for some publicity - Can't arrest the home team biggrin.png

What a nasty comment. Mind to share some images or is it just some more red propaganda.

WQhere's your proof it was reds that did this and not the PDRC themselves? Why does the PDRC guards not let the police in to do their job?????

I couldn't say I've ever seen a true monk dress in such a shoddy way as to reveal his gut......... until I saw the above photo.

Phra Issara, or whatever he likes to name himself, is in no way a true monk. I am confused as to who this man actually is, and what his real function is there.

Something very weird about this guy, despite his attempts to negotiate for what seems some kind of equilibrium against violence.

He is in the process of being defrocked of his monkhood now! Can't be a monk and an activist at the same time..

They can be monks and activists if they are red shirt activist monks. That's ok because that's different.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

"Buddhist monks lead anti-government 'Red shirt' protesters."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-close-to-political-anarchy-as-protesters-parade-their-dead-through-bangkok-1942572.html?action=gallery&ino=4

Why shoot the messenger and not take it up with the laity!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He is in the process of being defrocked of his monkhood now! Can't be a monk and an activist at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"Can't be a monk and an activist at the same time..."

attachicon.gifdal.jpg

"Hellooo"

lol... In Thailand guys not in India. Look up the laws for being a monk here and it is an autonomous authority from the state who make these decisions...

Yeah but when you look at the CCTV pictures it looks like the PDRC is doing it too themselves for some publicity - Can't arrest the home team biggrin.png

What a nasty comment. Mind to share some images or is it just some more red propaganda.

WQhere's your proof it was reds that did this and not the PDRC themselves? Why does the PDRC guards not let the police in to do their job?????

Occam's razor.

Being wounded by a grenade is not a crime; firing a grenade at protesters is. So why do police police want to enter the protest area when the crime was committed some hundreds of yards away?

If it were a proper police force as opposed to something a kin to the Keystone Kops, I would expect them to be collecting evidence, or at least keeping the scene forensically clean to enable professional collection of evidence.

But the RTP have stooped so low in the opinion of most Thai's I am just waiting for the "R" to be drooped from RTP.

On a related note, a BP article today details how Kamronwit Thoopkrachang (the officer in the picture with Thaksin pinning his insignia and a "Everything I am I owe to you" note in the picture) with Thaksin´s blessing has just reshuffled the police investigation divisions to stuff it some more with people allied with the Shinawatra clan.

post-70157-0-47636100-1392002089_thumb.j

So, yes, police investigations can only be expected to become more one sided.

Edited by AleG

So much to learn before you start commenting on police investigations.

You have to be at the impact area to ascertain the direction it came from, further, check it wasn't a dropped on again like the one on the march with the guy running to hide behind a pillar.

and then.... ah never mind. Enjoy your rambles

Because the shrapnel that will be evident there will have a signature, basic ballsitic reports can tie this to a single weapon used, or if there's a dozen or so M79 armed people, wandering around at night.

Why do this at night? why not during the day to maximise casualties? IF the redshirts really wanted to, Bangkok's streets wouls be awash with blood, and the coup that Suthep needs will happen.

The redshirts are not stupid, neither is their leadership, if anything, there's been a lack of bloodshed that was originally anticipated.

The Protests are slowly dwindling away by all accounts, Yingluck can play the waiting game too.

but they identified the soldier helping the PDRC defending against armed red-shirts at Laksi.

Pure co-incidence of course.

What a completely fatuous remark. The reason why Chalerm has stated that the attacks are likely to continue is because he knows who is organising them - the Thai Police under the orders of the Bangkok Metropolitan Police Chief. No wonder most Thais have absolutely no respect for them. Most of the RTP are utter garbage and it goes right down to the lower levels.

An example: I was in my car one evening recently after leaving my office and waiting to turn left into Suriwongse Road on my way home. Heavy traffic of course. The policeman in the booth on the corner of Rama IV and Suriwongse stopped a motorcycle taxi drive with a pretty young girl on the back not wearing a helmet, obviously on her way to her evening job by the look of her attire. When the policeman took the keys of the motorcycle, the expression on the girl's face was one of utter contempt. Her lip just curled up and the look on her face was one of hatred. I must say, I cannot blame her. I have exactly the same opinion.

There are some really good people in the RTP but they are completely hidden by the crass corruption of a very large number of very bad ones. Unfortunately, under Thaksin, only the very bad ones get promoted while the good ones are left to languish in obscurity.

Dear God why is it always some tedious piddling traffic offence cited as being a poster's only experience of corruption here? Where are all the accounts of those who've been on the brunt of having had the local police/prosecutors/court officials having taken bribes to stymie any chance of perpetrators of serious crimes against them being redressed? Anyone reading this forum would be of the impression the only corruption here is government (massive) or little traffic 'fines'. It isn't dry.png

You know your in a country controlled by a regime with the leader being a convicted criminal when protestors won't let police in to a crime scene because the police are controlled by the the convicted criminal on the run and will manipulate evidence quicker than votes.

If the police came they would hide evidence, plant evidence then blame a PDRC suicide bomber for it.

A principle of democracy is equal protection under the law. Yet another principle the PTP don't adhere too. They were elected though so that makes it all ok.

Another YELLOW propaganda.

The LEADER of the country is YINGLUCK and YINGLUCK us not a convicted criminal.

Suthep and his croonies (even the shaddy monk) ARE CONVICTED CRIMINALS trying to escape justice by asking for a coup.

"If the police came they would hide evidence, plant evidence then blame a PDRC suicide bomber for it. "

So. according to you, all the police are against the protesters and would only plant evidence.

Not inquire the crime.

"A principle of democracy is equal protection under the law."??????????????

How about this:

attachicon.gifSuthep.jpg

Or this:

attachicon.gifvoter.jpg

"They were elected (Abhisit and Suthep) though so that makes it all ok."

How about the possibility that they don't want the police to enter the protest site out of fear that they would find a lot of ammunition?

attachicon.gifprot.jpg

Nice reply and you have raised 2 very pertinent points.

The PTP survive on perception. Yes yingluck is the leader, but the boss is the unelected criminal on the run. We all know Thaksin runs things, but the "yingluck is the leader" argument give a nice legitimate spin on the regime. This has to be believed lest the democratic legitimacy of the PTP breaks down into what it truly is. A regime run by an unelected convicted criminal.

The PTP survive by blaming others. The police had arrest warrants out for Suthep for 4 weeks now. No arrest made despite knowing which hotel is stays in. Arrest warrants for all the other 38 leaders, but no arrests despite knowing which hotel they are staying in. If the perception (that PTP survival word again!) is the protestors are all violent then send the police in and arrest them. If they shot at you shoot back. Send the SWAT team in to arrest then? The PTP have the newly formed Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order. Surely firing an automatic weapon in the streets of Bangkok constitutes disrupting the Peace and Order. Send Chalerm in with his glasses and mustache to get the guy. Chalerm is all talk about catching these people, but nothing ever happens. So again the blame is transferred onto the protestors for the shortfalls of the PTP.

Confucius said, “A gentleman blames himself, while a common man blames others.”

I appreciate your comments and have enjoyed decimating them for why the PTP are still in power.

Indeed - Perception is reality unless it is changed!

But, not many intelligent people will really believe Yingluck leads the government, picks the cabinet or decides on policy, do they?

Remember the lovely example. PTP boys nip off to see the boss and one leaks the cabinet will be reshuffled? YL states absolutely no intention to reshuffle. Couple of days later, the new cabinet is announced. Sure, she really calls the shots!

Reply to all the mor...c replies in this thread:

Please read the OP again before you make such mor...c remarks.

"Police were barred from entering the scene by the guards."

How do you want the Police to make arrests if they are not allowed to investigate the crime scene??????????????

TV yellow propaganda at work again.

Not going to find anything at crime scene except victims blood.Doctors are needed at crime scene,police are needed at least 100 mts away.

You know your in a country controlled by a regime with the leader being a convicted criminal when protestors won't let police in to a crime scene because the police are controlled by the the convicted criminal on the run and will manipulate evidence quicker than votes.

If the police came they would hide evidence, plant evidence then blame a PDRC suicide bomber for it.

A principle of democracy is equal protection under the law. Yet another principle the PTP don't adhere too. They were elected though so that makes it all ok.

Suthep and his croonies (even the shaddy monk) ARE CONVICTED CRIMINALS trying to escape justice by asking for a coup.

"If the police came they would hide evidence, plant evidence then blame a PDRC suicide bomber for it. "

So. according to you, all the police are against the protesters and would only plant evidence.

Not inquire the crime.

How about this:

attachicon.gifSuthep.jpg

Or this:

attachicon.gifvoter.jpg

How about the possibility that they don't want the police to enter the protest site out of fear that they would find a lot of ammunition?

attachicon.gifprot.jpg

If you think YS is the leader of this country you need to go back to China,Con and think up some more sayings.I'll give you one,"Thaksin speaks,the rest follow."

This series of attack rise question about the implication of the CMPO and gov .

Chalerm said "attack likely continue against protester"

Why he do nothing ? Why he let attacker continue their job ? Why I continue to blame protester then there are evidences about participation of "third party" ?

Why he not stop UDD to provoke PRDC at LAKSI ?

Why not go home?

Is not wearing a helmet law now,just doing his job.Her contempt was that she would have to work a bit harder to recoup losses.

Because the shrapnel that will be evident there will have a signature, basic ballsitic reports can tie this to a single weapon used, or if there's a dozen or so M79 armed people, wandering around at night.

Why do this at night? why not during the day to maximise casualties? IF the redshirts really wanted to, Bangkok's streets wouls be awash with blood, and the coup that Suthep needs will happen.

The redshirts are not stupid, neither is their leadership, if anything, there's been a lack of bloodshed that was originally anticipated.

The Protests are slowly dwindling away by all accounts, Yingluck can play the waiting game too.

CSI Bangkok is going to trace the residue of a grenade back to a single weapon that launched it. cheesy.gif

BTW carrying an M79 is a serious offense, even if there is a dozen red shirts doing it.

Edited by JRSoul

Not inquire the crime.

How about this:

attachicon.gifSuthep.jpg

Or this:

attachicon.gifvoter.jpg

attachicon.gifprot.jpg

If you think YS is the leader of this country you need to go back to China,Con and think up some more sayings.I'll give you one,"Thaksin speaks,the rest follow."

These guys are pretty confused heay.

He thinks Suthep and his cronies are convicted criminal as well!