Western Women: Lonely in Bangkok

warriorbangkok

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for these lonely, desperate women.

What on earth makes you think these women are lonely/desperate? Maybe they are exactly the way they wanna be...and don't need anything from you.

I was just thinking the same thing. I have never seen a western woman lonely. Quite the contrary, they appear to me as extremely confident and independent not needing anyone.

• Like 1

Who gives a shi'ite about Western women? I didn't come to SE Asia to see western women. I came to get away from them.

I love it when old guys say this as if there was a collective shriek of dismay the second the fat, balding, sandal and socks-wearing hippo with reversing lights bolted on to his arse boarded the plane.

Why is it that every time someone refers to the positive aspects of western women they say "if you want want good conversation". Are you saying that is all they are good for? Is that the only source of good conversation?

I personally don't look to western women to get "good conversation" and I'm not looking to banter with someone.

But this topic always reels in quick responses.

And why is it that any time someone suggests there might be more to a female than what's between her legs, the Neanderthal's super-thick cranium rises from the murky waters of the soapy massage swamp to declare that conversation's the last thing he wants from them?

Western women over here (well, in a few of the BKK clubs) can be an absolute riot and it's nice to have a laugh with them.

Nothing against shaggin' 'em but a man doesn't have to have sex with every female he talks to, you know?

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

What a lot of fish he's caught with only one cast. Congratulations!

Bingo. I never cease to be surprised by how quickly some of us take the bait. Particularly love 'change the women to men' post - I guess I've spent way too long around Thai-based boards. There is always someone eager to yank our chains, and I suspect that he got the chuckle he was looking for.

Question is Mr Worldwide, your timing is impeccable as always. I wonder are you a Bangkok Warrior ?

Anyone notice that this was a "post-and-run" thread? The OP throwing out his troll post nearly 24 hours ago, with fifty-three suckers who chomped on the bait, hook-iine-and-sinker?

Talk about a wind-up that has apparently worked.

Next....coffee1.gif

Edited by Fookhaht

Anyone notice that this was a "post-and-run" thread? The OP throwing out his troll post nearly 24 hours ago, with fifty-four suckers who chomped on the bait, hook-iine-and-sinker?

Talk about a wind-up that has apparently worked.

Next....coffee1.gif

'...I don't feel suckered and stand by everything I said.' - theMagician

If you responded to that drivel, you were suckered. rolleyes.gif

OP, I tend to agree with a few of your remarks, but you make a lot of "assumptions" here ... esp. about Western women in Thailand being "desperate." You don't actually know that and it appears to be your wishful thinking caused by some bitter memories.

What I finally realized after experiencing many Thai women is this: What I was really missing in USA women and starving for in a man/woman relationship was "femininity" ... the thing too many Western women traded in for their liberation. Actually, I was ... and still am ... very much supportive of women's need to liberate themselves from the unequal power and suppression of a male-dominated culture and work-place. But I think in so doing many (most?) have lost their femininity in the process.

I've been accused of preferring Thai women because they are "subservient." But, I say, au contraire. Thai women are not subservient, but they are masters of using their femininity and sexuality to their best advantage. If anyone is being exploited here, it's me ... and I'm loving it. 555

Edited by HerbalEd

Warrior Bangkok, I suppose you are the spitting image of Brad Pitt, wear tailor made clothes, body like a male model and as rich as Bill Gates. How dare you give 'tips' to western women. Maybe they are here to work, unlike, I imagine, you who came here for sex and wear socks with your sandals.

Has to be a troll. Nobody has those kind of attitudes any more - surely?

I'd ask if you were new to Thai Visa, but with over 5000 posts, obviously you're not.

Actually the OP has done 40 posts, but I have to agree, a very strange post indeed

what a douche. (oops pardon me while I take another swill of booze- BURP!) ahhh where were we? Western women generally do not go to Asia for sex tourism, buddy- Jamaica or Italy is usually more our cup of tea. Clearly you can't get a Western chic- and I agree with fellow commentators that you probably have to rent female companionship.

Haha, I am sure there are plenty of women with plenty of generalisations that apply to farang men in Thailand

And from farang men like myself,...which seem to be few and far. My first reason for being in Thailand is the Buddhism,...second the hiking,....third the cost,....the smiles of Northern Thai's is a perfect icing on the cake. Since I live in Thailand, I dress like a respectable Thai man. No frayed, sloppy mini jeans, don't go out unshaven, spit in public, ever have a frowning face, nor act like a privileged person. I study Thai,...try to learn the nuances of the culture,...and be as invisible as possible.

Personally, I see the whole of Thailand (well, maybe not the South) as a temple. I'd like to see Thailand become more like Bhutan,...and make it difficult for rift-raft to come in,...especially Christian-Muslim missionaries.

I see single farang women all the time in Chiang Mai,...unfortunately, many brought their trailpark culture with them. Most I've met are Christians, and show off their Jesus crosses around their necks as if they are superior.

I'd love to meet an authentic Buddhist farang woman who is respectful of the Northern Thai culture,...but so far my impression is that it would be easier, like they say in America, for a tornado to form a B2 Bomber from a Kansas junkyard.

Before tearing a strip off Western women, look in the mirror, because my experience is; Thai men look far better groomed than your average Western man living or vacationing here. No, not the Thai on a building site up to his armpits in cement, but in general. Many Thai men, although fiercely heterosexual are actually remarkably effeminate with their choice of hairstyle, clothes and long nails.

An example of looking in the mirror; despite the heat, I wouldn't dream of going out without long trousers and a shirt with a collar, unless it's to the beach when a T-shirt and shorts is okay... and I do not now, nor will I ever own a pair of flip-flops.

- theMagician

Refreshing!

"and what about tattoos?" Although I do not have any,...I've met several monks who do,...not Western tattoos, but Lanna ones.

As for "Ladyboys"....I almost daily visit Buddhist temples, and near always see a Ladyboy or two there,...and a few Toms. Overall, my view is that to many transgender Thai's, having a spiritual connection is quite important in there daily lives. Sure,...there are flamboyant Labdyboys, even in Chiang Mai, but so many are just "other girls," and not involved in "sex trade." I have much empathy for their situation.

I'd love to meet an authentic Buddhist farang woman who is respectful of the Northern Thai culture,...but so far my impression is that it would be easier, like they say in America, for a tornado to form a B2 Bomber from a Kansas junkyard.

Can't imagine many white women kneeling in the gutter in front of a Monk.

Anyway, what's with all the racism, don't you like coloured western women, or women from an Indian background?

Haha, I am sure there are plenty of women with plenty of generalisations that apply to farang men in Thailand

I see single farang women all the time in Chiang Mai,...unfortunately, many brought their trailpark culture with them. Most I've met are Christians, and show off their Jesus crosses around their necks as if they are superior.

You've got to be on contraband narcotics to talk such <deleted>.

I love that "bunch of Shi'ite" term. As for your post, you mean my misspelling of "trailerpark?" One thing I like about Thailand is that any amount of drugs can get you life in jail. Too bad it's not enforced more. I've met more farang who get here thinking it's all drugs and sex. I tell them, go to Pattaya. Prostitution is illegal,...same as sex toys. You won't see sex toys along the streets in Chiang Mai, like in Pattaya and to a lesser extent along Sukhumvit.