Our Island Property

digitele

To all who have PM'd me.

The island is Ko Sichang. Not to be confused with Ko Chang.

Ko Sichang is off the coast from Sri Racha (12 miles by ferry - Chon Buri province) and north, north west of Pattaya as the crow flies ( straight line) 40 Km. An hour by speedboat.

Their are no beer bars or massage joints or anything like that. Beautiful and very peaceful.

It has police, immigration, hospital and Famous temple(s) and a former summer Royal Palace.

There are beaches and sport fishing boats for hire that take you around to smaller islands nearby.

A good website by a longtime resident and friend is www.ko-sichang.com

Also theres even a nice boat tour from Pattaya. See http://www.mvkingolav.com/

Regards to all

Thats me waving to you from Ko Loi digitele :o

Tuky! was just viewing your construction photos. Pretty good man. Lots of "supervision"

required to get things the way you wanted? Where is Ko Loi Tuky?

Regards

It is the little island just off Sriracha. It has the chinese temple on it and the turtle conservatory.

You can drive out to it.

Yes mate, lots of supervision was required. It is the first home I have ever owned and I am finding out that a house is never really finished, there is always something khun wife wants to change :D

Thats me waving to you from Ko Loi digitele :o

Tuky! was just viewing your construction photos. Pretty good man. Lots of "supervision"

required to get things the way you wanted? Where is Ko Loi Tuky?

Regards

It is the little island just off Sriracha. It has the chinese temple on it and the turtle conservatory.

You can drive out to it.

Yes mate, lots of supervision was required. It is the first home I have ever owned and I am finding out that a house is never really finished, there is always something khun wife wants to change :D

I guess my question is, where did you build Tuky?

What a nice looking place is that island DigiTele. :D

Oh nice house too :o

Thank you KhunMarco! We love it here. We are going to build 3-4 other unit for sale too as we gotten so much interest. I am so happy the Wife had me buy a lot of land here.

Best Regards