Buddha Issara accused of owning Chiang Mai properties

webfact

Dear Costas. Yeah. Let's wait until Issara show a chanut it is on his sisters name and all a Big Misunderstanding. Every time sth doesnot exactly 'fit your street' we have to show patience and wait for proofs. When it is not your side you are the very 1st starting bashing..... is that tradition?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice wristwatch on the arm of the accuser in the picture. Wonder how much that cost and where did those funds come from?

Wow, you must really be struggling.............

Obviously it's a $35,000 Rolex, provided by Thaksin.

There couldn't possibly be any other explanation for a man wearing a watch.

Wonder when I'll get mine.........

Agree. They beat and tortured them for 7 hours and only let them go as one looked like dying. they are now in hospital.

Wonder why the police don't catch anybody? This is reason number one.

Disgusting PDRC and the only thing worse now is the backers who are keeping this idiocy going by having the Army threaten the Police about not moving them on.

Least it gets good airing on Twitter and FB. All media feed from twitter so it does not go unnoticed.

I'm definitely going to ask for a link for that information about beating and nearly dying!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pipkins...........anything?

Nice wristwatch on the arm of the accuser in the picture. Wonder how much that cost and where did those funds come from?

Phil... you may need to wait a while there are farmers to pay so not so much can be sidelined for perks and freebies! Will a Seiko be ok?

Here is the dear Buddha Issara monk. Is this the way to treat people in Buddhism?

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

What's he doing? Sitting on a chair talking to someone!

What's disgraceful about that?

Again no facts.

Aha, thanks casualbiker, so, it's just a monk chat. Move along, Nothing to see here. whistling.gif

It's siampolee, so the word is Idi Amin gave it to Thaksin as a graduation present, who obviously passed it on.

Before you all start bashing, let's wait and see if Buddha Issara, really owns the property.coffee1.gif

If he really owns them then he really ought to be defrocked and I will eat my words about him being respectable.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Here is the dear Buddha Issara monk. Is this the way to treat people in Buddhism?

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

All he is doing in that photo is talking to the two blindfolded policemen. What's so disgraceful about that?

Despicable man who should be sent to prison like all the other anti-democracy leaders (and "guards").

These protests are only about the minority wanting to gain power and money. This latest criminal action of the "monk" turned traitor is only one more proof.

How can the naive followers still follow this bunch of insane individuals is beyond comprehension :blink:

Hope Chalerm round them up soon >_>

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

All he is doing in that photo is talking to the two blindfolded policemen. What's so disgraceful about that?

I guess the yellow sunglasses really do filter out all the bad things someone does.

sm_30011c_4564.jpg

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

I guess the yellow sunglasses really do filter out all the bad things someone does.

sm_30011c_4564.jpg

Here we go again . . .

More binary-brained nonsense. rolleyes.gif

This guy is a DISGRACE.

xBgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4n3rHJ

Well quite ! Just last week, I sent the lads out as I was worried about some dodgy characters in my estate, before I knew it I had 3 dodgy-looking blindfolded policemen submitted for my personal interrogation. Once they had explained themselves fully, I was benign enough to release them without charge.

Doesn't everyone kidnap and question cops and have their photo taken for the national press ? If not, get with the program losers !

This guy is a DISGRACE.

Well quite ! Just last week, I sent the lads out as I was worried about some dodgy characters in my estate, before I knew it I had 3 dodgy-looking blindfolded policemen submitted for my personal interrogation. Once they had explained themselves fully, I was benign enough to release them without charge.

Doesn't everyone kidnap and question cops and have their photo taken for the national press ? If not, get with the program losers !

I still can't see anything disgraceful about him talking to some policemen that the guards blind-folded. What's he supposed to do under the circumstanes? Bless them? Get them to pray? Pretend they're not there?

The police were later returned to their colleagues anyway. They were probably lucky that they were brought to Buddha Issara because otherwise the guards may well have roughed him up.

This guy is a DISGRACE.

I still can't see anything disgraceful about him talking to some policemen that the guards blind-folded. What's he supposed to do under the circumstanes? Bless them? Get them to pray? Pretend they're not there?

The police were later returned to their colleagues anyway. They were probably lucky that they were brought to Buddha Issara because otherwise the guards may well have roughed him up.

Well according to Pipkins they were beaten for 7 hours and finally released near death ...

He had no proof ... but that's not unusual! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwO8b9iq34 /URL]

Come on man - seriously ? I know TIT but surely you can't you condone or minimise kidnapping police (or anyone for that matter), blindfolding them and subjecting them to this kind of treatment.

What should he have done you ask ? He could have said thank you to his guards for being on their game and protecting the rally site and let the coppers go home to their families without any publicity, rather than being subjected to what appears to have gone on and making sure he is seen as "powerful" in the media with 2 cops kneeling at his feet.

Just my opinion...

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

Really ?

Come on man - seriously ? I know TIT but surely you can't you condone or minimise kidnapping police (or anyone for that matter), blindfolding them and subjecting them to this kind of treatment.

What should he have done you ask ? He could have said thank you to his guards for being on their game and protecting the rally site and let the coppers go home to their families without any publicity, rather than being subjected to what appears to have gone on and making sure he is seen as "powerful" in the media with 2 cops kneeling at his feet.

Just my opinion...

This guy is a DISGRACE.

BgHGMapCcAAU9Zg.jpg

Really ?

OK I think I understand why you think this is a big deal now.

Whether you agree with it or not it is common practice across all of Thailand for people to kneel by monks when having an extended conversation. Some monks don't care, but that doesn't stop the vast majority of laymen Thais from caring about this protocol. Notice the people behind Buddha Issara.

As far as I'm aware they were questioned for a few hours and then released unharmed to their colleagues who were waiting. However if there are reports to the contrary then please show me, or not, up to you.

I do not condone and neither have I minimised the kidnap or mistreatment of anyone.

Every man and his dog in that crowd - to say nothing of journalists - would have been snapping away whether anyone liked it or not.

I don't have an axe to grind here - though some others on TV seem to be getting off on argument for argument's sake.

Edited by Trembly

A very stupid statement. Why are they blinded folded and the monk is not. If they knew they were police which they did they have no right to keep them like that. This is one reason the police could give a shit about the protesters. You pro and anti government people are all just living the dreams of your girlfriend or wife and really don't know shit about anything here but the color of your wife favorite politician. I never seen so many people so worked up about things that are none of your dam_n business. Go back to your own country and act like idiots, don't' do it here.

My oh my . . .the force is strong with this one.

Why are they blinded folded and the monk is not.

The guards were probably wary of people spying on their positions given the grenade attacks and so on. Why do you think they were blind folded?

I think the monk wasn't blind folded because he is a prominent member of the protest movement. Why do you think that he wasn't?

If they knew they were police which they did they have no right to keep them like that. This is one reason the police could give a shit about the protesters.

Whatever anyone else might think, in their opinion police spies were there to potentially cause harm. It is also clearly of the PDRC guards' opinion that the police are not serving the public interests but only the private interests of the PTP. . .

As for the rest of your most ironic post, speak for yourself (after you've made your first trip to Bangkok of course*).

I'm Thai.

Your turn (yawn).

*Edit : I didn't find the link until after I'd submitted the post cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . . . Priceless!

Edited by Trembly

A very stupid statement. Why are they blinded folded and the monk is not. If they knew they were police which they did they have no right to keep them like that. This is one reason the police could give a shit about the protesters. You pro and anti government people are all just living the dreams of your girlfriend or wife and really don't know shit about anything here but the color of your wife favorite politician. I never seen so many people so worked up about things that are none of your dam_n business. Go back to your own country and act like idiots, don't' do it here.

My oh my . . .the force is strong with this one.

Why are they blinded folded and the monk is not.

The guards were probably wary of people spying on their positions given the grenade attacks and so on. Why do you think they were blind folded?

I think the monk wasn't blind folded because he is a prominent member of the protest movement. Why do you think that he wasn't?

If they knew they were police which they did they have no right to keep them like that. This is one reason the police could give a shit about the protesters.

Whatever anyone else might think, in their opinion police spies were there to potentially cause harm. It is also clearly of the PDRC guards' opinion that the police are not serving the public interests but only the private interests of the PTP. . .

As for the rest of your most ironic post, speak for yourself (after you've made your first trip to Bangkok of course*).

I'm Thai.

Your turn (yawn).

*Edit : I didn't find the link until after I'd submitted the post cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . . . Priceless!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Indeed!

Before you all start bashing, let's wait and see if Buddha Issara, really owns the property.coffee1.gif

Like the fake story "Suthep buys land from the donations". The reds are never ashamed to lie....

"Like the fake story "Suthep buys land from the donations......"

Is that story fake? Has their been any evidence, either way, to show it was or was not fake?

The onus when making an accusation is to prove it, not for someone else to disprove it.

1000 Baht, Koh San Rd, a Thai Rolex no doubt, that guy gives all his money to the Temple :)

Oh dear, he must be guilty of something, he has a bit of Bling on his wrist.... talk about accusing people with zero proof, maybe instead of buying beer every day he saved his money up..... Oh & BTW he is not charged with anything, just a bit of Whistle blowing on the corrupt & you are trying to throw accusations at him, friend of the Monk are you or American as they dont like whistle blowers either....

<snip>

...Suthep is desperate to win, why would he do this now knowing it could seriously jeopardize his chances if found out? He's just not that stupid. The possibility he used donations to help his son buy land is pretty low imo.

I agree it seems pretty unlikely, but he's at a level where he surely is living in a bubble, shielded by his aides and supporters from much of what's going on. It could be hubris. Or it could be he doesn't manage the funds himself (really, now that I think of it I'm sure he doesn't) and maybe (I doubt it but it would be irresponsible not to speculate) his son had access to them and maybe HE suffers from hubris. I think this story was probably wrong, but I still remember it was Suthep's involvement in a land scandal that brought his party's government down in, what was it, 1993? 1994? There used to be snide comments in the Bangkok Post every week about "Suthep, the Democrat Party's expert on land documentation." Really, he's no better than Chalerm, just (maybe) a little less prone to violence.