AC adaptor jack, where?

MickeyMaow

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but in the large shop on the left side of Icon Computer Plaza, the one that sells a variety of electrical gadgets and components, I found an adjustable 1800 mA AC/DC adapter that came with a variety of different jacks. If that's not what you're looking for, maybe the shop has what you are. If you don't speak Thai I suggest bringing a friend who does.

I know Kitty Electronics has them because I just bought the plug and matching panel jack a couple days ago from them.

From the north side of town's moat road turn north on Chang Phueak rd. Follow this road about a mile or so until it divides/splits and then until the next traffic light just ahead. The next soi on the left after this traffic light is where they are located, the corner of Chang Phueak and that soi on the left.

post-114070-0-25421200-1392018941_thumb.

post-114070-0-12183200-1392019945_thumb.

Edited by ThaiWx
  • Like 1

I know Kitty Electronics has them because I just bought the plug and matching panel jack a couple days ago from them.

From the north side of town's moat road turn north on Chang Phueak rd. Follow this road about a mile or so until it divides/splits and then until the next traffic light just ahead. The next soi on the left after this traffic light is where they are located, the corner of Chang Phueak and that soi on the left.

Thanks Wx, I found the place, but they dont have also.

Any other places I can try?

Thanks Wx, I found the place, but they dont have also.

Any other places I can try?

I'm surprised they didn't have that. Anyway, from the east side moat road, turn east on Chang Moi Rd. (toward the river) and go to the big 4-way intersection. Turn left here on Ratchawong Rd. (Kasem store is on this road if you're familiar with it). On the left about 500 meters (past Kasem's) is a small electronics shop that's pretty well stocked. You'll see a wire spool rack out on the side as you approach it. I think it's called "Beauty Electronic".

post-114070-0-91960400-1392119690_thumb.

post-114070-0-29146100-1392119807_thumb.

Edited by ThaiWx

You might give Poly Electronics a try. They have a wide selection of electronic parts and the owner should be able to order it for you if it is not in the store. Here is a .kmz file that will open up with Google Earth.

Edit: Here are some directions since this place is very difficult to find. From Chang Puak gate, make your way to the Mercure Hotel. Got past it and the Tops store, and then turn left. Immediately look for a soi turning left again and turn left down that soi. That soi makes a right turn about 50 meters down and just past the turn you will see Poly Electronics on the right. Great place for the electronics enthusiast.

Poly Electronics.kmz

Edited by T_Dog

Thanks T-dog but I can't open does files :/

May I just ad the next 3 lefts after tops are dead ends.

Keep trying and you will find it. Coming from the Chang Puak gate, it is on the street before the one that the Mercure and Tops are on. See the maps Tywais posted and you should have it made.