KTM - rant

What price are we presented with for a Super Duke?

The Super Duke R is the dogs <deleted>.

A couple grand shy of 1.4mil (1.397mil, I believe)- it's way more than double US MSRP- KTM is really taking advantage on the SD- for ~1.1mil it would at least be in the same import tariff ballpark as other big bikes (except Ducati, who also gouges on their superbikes).

also guys of you ask me once you sit on 390 duke, it really feels cheap.

dull levers, switches, welds, shocks etc remind you the fact that they are made in India fast. not like in the photos.

if they can sell it similar to indian price of 100 k thb, then it makes sense though but 339 k thb price in thailand? my god...

• Like 1

good review of it here.... http://www.motorbeam.com/bikes/ktm-duke-390/2014-ktm-duke-390-long-term-review/

but his right if you are a tall guy you look a bit of a plonker on it check the pics.

for me i don't see what the all the fuss is about don't care how light it is or how good it handles or how nice the orange frame looks ,i want more than 44 horses from a road bike,the super duke r different story off coarse but as mentioned silly pricing again

Edited by taninthai

• 2 months later...

Good Night

Super Duke 299 kph on a freeway

Wadda nut smile.png

Cool.

If you're 12, maybe.

Would be much cooler on a track or someplace without innocent children in harm's way. Very 'adult' style of thinking, I know.

The pricing in Thailand really is quite shockingly poor.

Edited by Som wat