I'm Not A Lady But I Played One On Tv Once. J/k

Michael_BKK

yes i agree looks feminine to me.

Do you think that a comment like that makes you look smart or funny? Neither, it makes you look more like an idiot IMHO.

I find it funny how people think they can hide behind their computers and say anything they want. But the truth be told, most of them spend their whole lives that way. So sad...

Moderator, please do the needfull.

Do you think that a comment like that makes you look smart or funny? Neither, it makes you look more like an idiot IMHO.

I find it funny how people think they can hide behind their computers and say anything they want. But the truth be told, most of them spend their whole lives that way. So sad...

dunno, man...sum dude in one ob de food threads accused me of criticising from the protection of internet anonymity...

we lives in a virtual world an' it ain't cool to take things too seriously...

Erm... So how is your topic title "I'm Not A Lady But I Played One On Tv Once" any smarter or funnier??

Michael_BKK....come on, tell us a nice joke or so....you're far out too serious to understand the TV humor as of yet.

It will come....don't worry :o

:D KEEP SMILING :D

LaoPo

His ears are a bit pointy for me.

Gimme Greenwanderer and his wit any day!!

You're too much Pats....too much :D apart from that...GW has wifey and sibling.... :o no pointy ears in Suisse? Surely there must be a lot of bankers having those ears...listening to the banknotes :D

LaoPo

You're too much Pats....too much :D apart from that...GW has wifey and sibling.... :o no pointy ears in Suisse? Surely there must be a lot of bankers having those ears...listening to the banknotes :D

LaoPo

Oh me, oh my.....dear Laopo! No wonder I stay a single, individual in this universe.... can we not have a simple combination of mind, merit and creative forces... is not too much to ask? Maybe so!

LaoPo

Oh me, oh my.....dear Laopo! No wonder I stay a single, individual in this universe.... can we not have a simple combination of mind, merit and creative forces... is not too much to ask? Maybe so!

:DOf course Khall....we'll plot a plan this summer for you....ok? :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

:DOf course Khall....we'll plot a plan this summer for you....ok? :D

LaoPo

Si Signor... I expect to hear from your good self & our friend Rio66-ish........... :D xo

LaoPo,

I was just following on after your comment, that this new person (who I am sure is charming :D ) should lighten up and give us a good joke as did Greenwanderer and CanadianJesse before him and not take himself so seriously (or think we are, god forbid!! :D ).

BTW have you seen his other threads??

And yes, there are pointy ears in Suisse, I was just commenting on the photo - that's all. In fact, I just looked in the mirror and mine are starting to get a bit pointy :o

PS I think they are called the Gnomes of Zurich!!

Michael_BKK....come on, tell us a nice joke or so....you're far out too serious to understand the TV humor as of yet.

It will come....don't worry :o

:D KEEP SMILING :D

LaoPo

Here you go:

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

LaoPo,

I was just following on after your comment, that this new person (who I am sure is charming :D ) should lighten up and give us a good joke as did Greenwanderer and CanadianJesse before him and not take himself so seriously (or think we are, god forbid!! :D ).

BTW have you seen his other threads??

And yes, there are pointy ears in Suisse, I was just commenting on the photo - that's all. In fact, I just looked in the mirror and mine are starting to get a bit pointy :o

PS I think they are called the Gnomes of Zurich!!

You know, the reality is that it's all good! Just as in life, we have to take the good with the bad and i have no problem taking any of it. It's good conversation and keeps us on our toes. Lets be real about it and just press on. Life is way to short to be taking anything in life seriously. So, with that said, good morning to you all. Hope you have a great day and enjoy this joke...

"""Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These darn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'"""

Edited by Michael_BKK

My glamour shot! LOL

not sure what you were trying to accomplish with this thread anyhow but I do agree with markuk that you are feminine looking. are you considering a sex change or something?

YAWN, when's lunch?

oh good to see we are boring you.. :o

with that kind of reaction are you sure your not a lady??

lighten up Michael!