I'm Not A Lady But I Played One On Tv Once. J/k

Michael_BKK

My glamour shot! LOL

not sure what you were trying to accomplish with this thread anyhow but I do agree with markuk that you are feminine looking. are you considering a sex change or something?

YAWN, when's lunch?

come on..you started that one....something about heat and kitchen springs into mind...

i think this topic was Michael_BKK's attempt at getting some female attention whilst avoiding p1ss taking, banter and anything that might damage his ego.

he failed

still might have paid him to look around a bit first and not open with such a post that would leave him vunerable to the warm TV welcome we like to give new members :o

What tickled me was his request for moderator intervention as soon as he got some heat, instead of coming back with a witty retort or simply ignoreing the comment.

I'll let our lady mods decide what to do with this totaly pointless thread

I'll let our lady mods decide what to do with this totaly pointless thread

Following up on discussion surrounding the role of males posting in the women's forum, it's nice to have TV males step in on threads of this nature. Thanks, guys :o

Keep it going, we like fresh meat... :o Hey, Wolfie we haven't had a bloody mary for a while??

I admit it's been a rather funny thread (At least to me it is). Some people hate me, some people like me. But what do I care? I won't be losing sleep over it. So I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

Anyway, later guys and girls. My work here is done...

Love Ya, Mean It!

p.s. If anyone is up for a night out on the town, PM me.

Spank ya later...

yes i agree looks feminine to me.

Do you think that a comment like that makes you look smart or funny? Neither, it makes you look more like an idiot IMHO.

I find it funny how people think they can hide behind their computers and say anything they want. But the truth be told, most of them spend their whole lives that way. So sad...

Moderator, please do the needfull.

Yeah moderator, do the needy.. post this in the gay forum

Well, it is pretty pointless on his part but it just goes to make my point entirely, I guess. Why the heck post this drivel here in the first place? I let it run a bit to make my point to the guys who hadn't really noticed this kind of stuff being posted in here.

And btw, thanks for your support in this thread---although I doubt he's learned anything at all :o