NACC set to charge PM Yingluck over rice scheme late Feb

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really,

it just means where there's smoke there's fire and they will prosecute.

Yet you and many others on this board continue to lambast anybody for suggesting

"where there's smoke there's fire and they will prosecute"

with respect to abhisit and sutheps murder charges.

Double standards, surely not.

??

Come on fabby, something with some meat and pertinent to the thread.

The day is not over but you guys really have it going on today. It's attack the poster day here at TVF.

All day you guys have been after those posters who are among the most effective in consistently shooting you down.

First among equals is perkins. You've also taken a number of runs today at Frystian boppe.

There are a few others who especially bedevil you and who have won your focus today, so I applaud them and cheer them on..

Your feeble attempts to try to be dismissive of those whose effectiveness so easily slices through you are most unimpressive and only exposes your weaknesses.

Have a good night, see you tomorrow when maybe you'll be over how much you reveal of your insecurities and hurt.

Chalk this day up as a complete loss. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Not really,

Yet you and many others on this board continue to lambast anybody for suggesting

another red sheeple trying to compare apples to oranges. If you have a recording of Abisit or Suteb saying 'Go and murder protestors' or you have video of them with guns in THEIR hands shooting at protestors, then the murder thing could be right, then we are talking a bit more similarly. Otherwise it is, as the non brainwashed ( and I use 'brain' loosely in many cases in here ) red sheeple know all a crock of crap designed to strong arm them into agreeing to the bs amnesty bill to save their own hides. Unfortunately for PT those 2 have more integrity than the entire PT gang of crooks and cronies and decided to fight it as they have faith in the democratic system and they know it will be thrown out for lack of evidence. Shame PT and co. keep trying to pervert the system for their own ends...

Please God help Thailand to stop this endless bickering and sort out all it's problems in a calm & considerate manner so peace & harmony may once again be restored to this green & pleasant land. Get your clergy to emphasize the soothing, gentle, non malevolent approach that their Buddhist faith offers. Give the well off the strength to act unselfish & altruistically for the greater good of their fellow man. But then again TIT!

So if you can't beat them legally in an election, trump up charges and run them out of office if not the country.

She may have been a supporter of this stupid rice pledging, but I seriously doubt (with everyone looking) she had her hand in the cookie jar. As someone else said, this is just a judicial "coup".

For sure.

The expel 'em from the country purge monger posters still have not separated themselves from the former Ultraman Suthep and Co who want to throw out of Thailand the Thais they don't like or approve of.

Then after that's done and over with, purge from the country all _______ (purge mongers are invited to fill in the blank with the name of the next group after that to be purged from the country).

And then after that, to purge the ______ (fill in this blank too) and then to throw out those awful ______ (you guys know the drill by now)..

Hard to imagine anyone would seriously support such a gigantic scam, ripping off both the farmers and the taxpayers, but here on TVF, we do actually have posters who do.

Of course, it's no news to anyone who's been here long enough that the place is rife with boiler-room scammers and time share salesmen.

Scum who pride themselves in stealing other people's money.

No wonder Thaksin is their hero.

I hope every scumbag involved in the rice pledging scheme is tried, found guilty, sentenced and their assets seized. As I would hope any decent member of TVF.

• Like 2

Not really,

??

Time to take off the black glasses

abhisit turned up to face his charges

Its the Shin Family that runs for cover

why

Because it was only put on him so the dems would back the GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD FOR TASKIN

When abhisit case is eventually thrown out of court so will Suthep's

what will you do when their is egg on you face

• Like 1

I would rather be charged for mishandling a rice scheme than be charged for murderint over 80 Thais like Abhisit and Suthep.

Please tell us what comedy club you work at

Your really funny

Please click on the photo for our response to what you said

post-13618-0-41564800-1392121402_thumb.g

Edited by tezzainoz
  • Like 1

She will not be able to answer the questions of NACC, because she will have urgent business overseas. Maybe to check the production of the tablet computers in China, or to negotiate a new rice deal somewhere in Africa or in the UAE. whistling.gif

Maybe the immigration authorities should have her photo to prevent her from leaving the country at this time. Arrest her if she tries to do a runner.

So if you can't beat them legally in an election, trump up charges and run them out of office if not the country.

She may have been a supporter of this stupid rice pledging, but I seriously doubt (with everyone looking) she had her hand in the cookie jar. As someone else said, this is just a judicial "coup".

For sure.

The expel 'em from the country purge monger posters still have not separated themselves from the former Ultraman Suthep and Co who want to throw out of Thailand the Thais they don't like or approve of.

Then after that's done and over with, purge from the country all _______ (purge mongers are invited to fill in the blank with the name of the next group after that to be purged from the country).

And then after that, to purge the ______ (fill in this blank too) and then to throw out those awful ______ (you guys know the drill by now)..

Hard to imagine anyone would seriously support such a gigantic scam, ripping off both the farmers and the taxpayers, but here on TVF, we do actually have posters who do.

Of course, it's no news to anyone who's been here long enough that the place is rife with boiler-room scammers and time share salesmen.

I hope every scumbag involved in the rice pledging scheme is tried, found guilty, sentenced and their assets seized. As I would hope any decent member of TVF.

As well they should be if in 1000 years around here anyone is ever found guilty of any scam.

At least you aren't advocating that any Thai be purged and expelled from Thailand.

Any such brazen and presumptuous posture by a fahlang would definitely be OTT.

For any fahlang to become judge and jury of who is an acceptable Thai in Thailand, that there are Thais in Thailand that the fahlang deems in his wisdom should be purged and expelled from Thailand, would definitely be completely out of bounds.

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

For sure.

She's being charged with negligence as chairwoman of the committee, today there was a report up to 4.5 m tonnes of rice is missing from the warehouses.

Even a child can guess how these G2G deals go down.

Let's assume a hypothetical situation....this isn't possibly real.

- Rice growers sell rice at 15,000b - politicians makes sure middle men don't pay the farmers 15,000, they pocket 20% and share 3,000; farmers get around 12,000

- Mills and storage facilities belonging to the politicians charge rental for the space and control access

- govt does a deal with a "G2G" which is some sort of shell Chinese company, belonging to politicians, but due to "G2G" deal is kept secret

- shell company pays for xxx tons at a 'reasonable' on paper price (a loss making deal for the Thai govt, no one is paying the breakeven price not even the Thai consumers via the local rice industry who are paying 30% below cost)

- storage and warehouse accidentally deliver about 20% more than what was agreed/higher grade than agreed

- the actual rice goes to China and is sold at a profit with that cash exiting the Thai economy (as it now belongs to the Chinese shell company)

- the accidental additional amount delivered is then returned back to the mill as pledged rice, and paid out again this time the full 12,000 (3,000 left to the interested inside parties to keep them happy)

- repeat as needed

- end result: rice stocks are lower than they should be; premium rice all gone, all the low grade rice is what is left over - books don't add up to reality

Right now the amount of rice that should be in storage according to the govt is 10m tons (based on sales of 8.5m in 2013). Actual sales in 2013 were more like 6.5m, so the real number using THEIR calculation should be 12m tons in storage. Other critics claim it should be as high as 17m tons, because the govt have been misrepresenting the sales for 2 years now. Amount appearing in physical stock is more like (let's assume) 10m, maybe less. but since they have pledged 27m tons in 2 years approx., and they have sold about 12m, you'd guess it should be closer to 14-20m tons. So for 4.5m tons to be missing, that's around 20-25%!! Well, the people skimming are nothing if not consistent, people did not call the old TRT govt the 40% partner for nothing. Once we factor in the reality that the rice left is ultra lousy grade, then we should be back to where we think it should be - 40% of the scheme money/assets are missing.

now the only issue is how much less is it actually? Every ton less is a ton that someone took and sold, effectively stealing money out of the pockets of Thailand. in the end it really doesn't matter, as what is left, is probably the unselleable dregs; the people doing the steps above were not taking the old horrid rice, they took the best new rice.

Like I have said before, this is Enron/WorldCom all over again. However, we saw it was Enron/WorldCom from the start of the scheme, it was only the govt who were unwilling to admit it, I guess because they were the ones running the scam.

when you decide to be top of the ladder in any company

You take on the respsonsibility of all that is done by people under you control

So at Law she is guilty

Please tell me any time Yingluck has put her face before the public

she always goes shopping so she can say she had no idea what was happening

She should be charged with Stupidity as well

Due to the damage this disastrous scheme has caused to the country's reputation and credit worthiness there is no alternative but to pursue those responsible in the courts. As PM and Chairperson of the Rice Committee Khun Yingluck is doubly accountable even if she was merely a pawn in her brother's grand plan.

She is not, Chairperson she is the Chairwoman. Unless, of course, you think that she is a man.

Not really,

They didn't murder to be factual. They were in office........looong still after the buffalo bullies refused negotiation, and looooong after many soldiers were injured, had equipment stolen, were killed. Soldiers attempted to prevent a civil war, silly-in a city under siege of hooligans robbing, killing looting bombing. You and your naive weakness for red propaganda. How silly to call that murder, unless you're a country bumpkin reading the Thai Raht with an IQ of 50.

If I start a dictatorship, I'll make sure you're my first easily recruited red commie boy. I'll even throw some goodies in your face, along with some promises, and dangle the carrot for you till you walk off the cliff. I know you'll go into battle long after any graft, defeat and humiliation.

Yingluck was in charge of the Rice Subsidy programme apparently.By that same "rule" suthep was head of CRES and signed off on the orders arming the army with live ammunition and the ROE. abhisit was his boss and had overall responsiblility for all actions undertaken by the army via CRES. If the court finds the ROE and the use of snipers and live fire zones were a disproportionate response to the "threat", those two are not covered by the emergency decree and neither are the army. Any deaths resulting from said disproportionate response , such as those in the Wat could then be regarded as murder by the courts..

What the rest of your rant is about, who knows?

She's being charged with negligence as chairwoman of the committee, today there was a report up to 4.5 m tonnes of rice is missing from the warehouses.

Shhhh....we haven't finished burning them down yet.

- Rice growers sell rice at 15,000b - politicians makes sure middle men don't pay the farmers 15,000, they pocket 20% and share 3,000; farmers get around 12,000

- Mills and storage facilities belonging to the politicians charge rental for the space and control access

- govt does a deal with a "G2G" which is some sort of shell Chinese company, belonging to politicians, but due to "G2G" deal is kept secret

- shell company pays for xxx tons at a 'reasonable' on paper price (a loss making deal for the Thai govt, no one is paying the breakeven price not even the Thai consumers via the local rice industry who are paying 30% below cost)

- storage and warehouse accidentally deliver about 20% more than what was agreed/higher grade than agreed

- the actual rice goes to China and is sold at a profit with that cash exiting the Thai economy (as it now belongs to the Chinese shell company)

- the accidental additional amount delivered is then returned back to the mill as pledged rice, and paid out again this time the full 12,000 (3,000 left to the interested inside parties to keep them happy)

- repeat as needed

- end result: rice stocks are lower than they should be; premium rice all gone, all the low grade rice is what is left over - books don't add up to reality

Right now the amount of rice that should be in storage according to the govt is 10m tons (based on sales of 8.5m in 2013). Actual sales in 2013 were more like 6.5m, so the real number using THEIR calculation should be 12m tons in storage. Other critics claim it should be as high as 17m tons, because the govt have been misrepresenting the sales for 2 years now. Amount appearing in physical stock is more like (let's assume) 10m, maybe less. but since they have pledged 27m tons in 2 years approx., and they have sold about 12m, you'd guess it should be closer to 14-20m tons. So for 4.5m tons to be missing, that's around 20-25%!! Well, the people skimming are nothing if not consistent, people did not call the old TRT govt the 40% partner for nothing. Once we factor in the reality that the rice left is ultra lousy grade, then we should be back to where we think it should be - 40% of the scheme money/assets are missing.

now the only issue is how much less is it actually? Every ton less is a ton that someone took and sold, effectively stealing money out of the pockets of Thailand. in the end it really doesn't matter, as what is left, is probably the unselleable dregs; the people doing the steps above were not taking the old horrid rice, they took the best new rice.

Like I have said before, this is Enron/WorldCom all over again. However, we saw it was Enron/WorldCom from the start of the scheme, it was only the govt who were unwilling to admit it, I guess because they were the ones running the scam.

A lot of detail there.......you weren't in on it by any chance ?

• Like 1

Not really. It's well known posters are paid to suit the propagandist's agenda. Just look at the 'newbies' who are never off this site pushing the (let's not pussyfoot around this salient issue) Taksin agenda. Some weeks back, a post was deleted because someone had suggested posters were paid. If the moderators on this forum were more interested in pursuance of the blindingly obvious fact of this, and did some very easy research into this not so new phenomena, rather than issuing 'holidays' to maintain the status quo/garner hits dry.png , we would have an intelligent/productive discourse of what is unfolding in this country . The BP is catching on, why can't TV????

Mainsteam media has already been caught out by other than the densest of of the populace, now, try to understand this http://youtu.be/F28qPR4t-4c

• Like 1

Due to the damage this disastrous scheme has caused to the country's reputation and credit worthiness there is no alternative but to pursue those responsible in the courts. As PM and Chairperson of the Rice Committee Khun Yingluck is doubly accountable even if she was merely a pawn in her brother's grand plan.

She is not, Chairperson she is the Chairwoman. Unless, of course, you think that she is a man.

Isn't chairperson sex neutral ? i mean if its a man it would be chairman wouldn't it ? is one even allowed to say anything which could give a clue as to the sex of a person, the PC brigade wouldn't like that,being sexist is like being racist. You couldn't say the black chairwoman for instance it would have to be.... the person in the flowery dress from the Central African Republic who is in charge of the meeting.......just saying.

- repeat as needed

when you decide to be top of the ladder in any company

You take on the respsonsibility of all that is done by people under you control

So at Law she is guilty

Please tell me any time Yingluck has put her face before the public

she always goes shopping so she can say she had no idea what was happening

She should be charged with Stupidity as well

She may well be stupid but at the end of the day she has a better bank balance than we do, all of us combined.

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company

I think this says all we need to know about your IQ. Sad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You chopped out the rest of my post about Suthep's land and palm oil scheme that toppled the DP government in 1995, so in case anyone missed it, here's the whole of it

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company, using letters of credit opened by his brother-in-law at the bank, then executed a debt / equity swap with an unpublished general offer so that he got all four plots of land back, with a tax deduction for maintaining five plots of land. The palm oil rights of six plots of land were transferred via a Brunei intermediary to a Russian company secretly owned by the majority shareholder, who sold the rights to all seven plots of land back to the listed company. The annual report said that the company owned eight plots of land, with an option on one more. So Suthep sold the two plots of land because the spirit house lady said the karma was bad.

biggrin.png

@publicus, you must be tired. Let's try again: "Suthep started with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them."

What has the rest of the paragraph to do with it? You start with 2. Then you sold 3 of them. What does "them" refer to if not the 2?

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company

I think this says all we need to know about your IQ. Sad.

You chopped out the rest of my post about Suthep's land and palm oil scheme that toppled the DP government in 1995, so in case anyone missed it, here's the whole of it

Suthep started out with two plots of land. Suthep sold three of them to his publicly-listed company, using letters of credit opened by his brother-in-law at the bank, then executed a debt / equity swap with an unpublished general offer so that he got all four plots of land back, with a tax deduction for maintaining five plots of land. The palm oil rights of six plots of land were transferred via a Brunei intermediary to a Russian company secretly owned by the majority shareholder, who sold the rights to all seven plots of land back to the listed company. The annual report said that the company owned eight plots of land, with an option on one more. So Suthep sold the two plots of land because the spirit house lady said the karma was bad.

biggrin.png

Well call me an old fashioned bad arse but i think that was rather clever. You do realize that you don't get rich by honest hard work don't you. Which means we all aren't rich because we didn't have the brains or the opportunity to do the same..............oh yeah morals and all that, went out with dueling.

• Like 1

I would rather be charged for mishandling a rice scheme than be charged for murderint over 80 Thais like Abhisit and Suthep.

The difference being Yinglack really has done a lot wrong and can't possibly claim she didn't know about it, if she wasn't involved in the corruption directly then she at least turned a blind eye which is almost as bad.

Whereas Abisit and Suteb were trying to stop violent terrorists causing chaos and they didn't do anything wrong, sending the army in was necessary to put an end to the chaos.

We all know the 'murder' charges were politically motivated to make them agree to the fugitive's amnesty as it would absolve them too. No evidence of wrong doing, it will be thrown out.

• Like 1

Not really,

??

The day is not over but you guys really have it going on today. It's attack the poster day here at TVF.

All day you guys have been after those posters who are among the most effective in consistently shooting you down.

First among equals is perkins. You've also taken a number of runs today at Frystian boppe.

There are a few others who especially bedevil you and who have won your focus today, so I applaud them and cheer them on..

Your feeble attempts to try to be dismissive of those whose effectiveness so easily slices through you are most unimpressive and only exposes your weaknesses.

Have a good night, see you tomorrow when maybe you'll be over how much you reveal of your insecurities and hurt.

I think the pressure is starting to get you, you are spouting pure gibberish and gobbledeegook. Not particularly attacking posters, just exposing complete lies, propaganda and bs from the red sheeple such as yourself. We know you don't like it when you are exposed that way but that is your problem to deal with. Don't try and transfer your complex upon the rest of us who have no mental problems...

• Like 2

??

I think the pressure is starting to get you, you are spouting pure gibberish and gobbledeegook. Not particularly attacking posters, just exposing complete lies, propaganda and bs from the red sheeple such as yourself. We know you don't like it when you are exposed that way but that is your problem to deal with. Don't try and transfer your complex upon the rest of us who have no mental problems...

Mental health problems, of course.

coffee1.gif

I rest my case.

- repeat as needed

A lot of detail there.......you weren't in on it by any chance ?

What steveromagino wrote is basically the plot behind the "alleged" corruption in one of the cases being investigated by the NACC, the one involving Arisaman's wife.