Cops Detained, Beaten By Buddha Issara's Protesters

Lite Beer

One need look only at the headline of the article to know that it is written by Khaosod. Again, we have one side of the story. No interviews on the other side. All journalistic principles abandoned. It is a given that Khaosod spoke to those detained. But why didn't they go to the site to conduct their own follow-up investigation ? If true, this would be a terrible occurrence. And yet, how do we know it is true if both sides are not represented in the article ? For many who have no need for balanced reporting, this article will fit the bill just fine. For others who do not spend their time with the National Enquirer and the diaries of Rush Limbaugh - it will not.

I don't understand what's wrong with the headline?? You obviously have picked your teamsmile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

May be the people doing the beating may not be caught but their leader, Buddha Issara, was the interrogator and the leader and clearly should be arrested and prosecuted for his leadership of this act of violence against the policemen and interfering in their line of duty!

What 'violence' ? I see none in that picture. Yes they are blind folded but I see no obvious evidence of injuries. Please offer proof of this 'violence' or else turn your clearly biased vile rhetoric down a notch or two....

Please go to america or most other countries in the world and do this.

See how many of them you would end up dead. USA 100%

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand with its' morally bankrupt courts and elites and media. Hopefully these days seem to be coming to an end and there is no sign whatsoever of Sutheps Coup.

20 hours late with the news BTW. We been talking about this and being asked for info all day. Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news.

Well some of us do actually have things to do so forgive us if you have read something we haven't, however some of what you post is clearly made up and comes from your biased views. We are all still waiting for any evidence of your 'tortured for 7 hours' claim which you refuse to post here. Still waiting. Funny how you seldom back up anything you say with any evidence isn't it....

Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news. I am in terrible ignorance of most of the crap you make up and really wish to remain that way. Now either kindly offer your undeniable evidence for your claims or else please stop trying to spread lies and let's stick to the facts.

• Like 2

No report of any alleged injuries? So it didn't happen as claimed.

As a Jitsuka (and most trained body guards have at least a limited amount of unarmed combat knowledge) I know how to inflict extreme amounts of pain without causing any visible injury whatsoever. When someone is having fun twisting your limbs around to the point of breaking you tend to do what they want or confess to what they want pretty quick.

post-195471-0-36465000-1392131837_thumb.

Edited by bigbadbarnsy

One need look only at the headline of the article to know that it is written by Khaosod. Again, we have one side of the story. No interviews on the other side. All journalistic principles abandoned. It is a given that Khaosod spoke to those detained. But why didn't they go to the site to conduct their own follow-up investigation ? If true, this would be a terrible occurrence. And yet, how do we know it is true if both sides are not represented in the article ? For many who have no need for balanced reporting, this article will fit the bill just fine. For others who do not spend their time with the National Enquirer and the diaries of Rush Limbaugh - it will not.

The pictures of blindfolded men in front of a monk speak volumes though don't they?

i'm dense. what do they speak?

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

More praise for violence, ratcatcher?

How many people are killed by the protestors since the protests started a few months ago?

I would say every grenade that exploded is a result of a PDRC supporter pulling the pin to raise the anti. Six soldiers wanted for questioning in the attempted murder in Udon. Everybody on here knows what side they are aligned to.

• Like 1

The pictures of blindfolded men in front of a monk speak volumes though don't they?

You have reached enlightenment, my friend. wai2.gif

Monk now supports torture as well as breaking most of his other monkpromises.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Torture and interrogation are two completely different things.

This is a Khaosod piece remember, so it is 90% bullshit.

Howeber, if I were a guard, I would probably want to stick the boot in myself. They are the enemy.

Why stick the boot in when you are carrying Glocks, grenades and M16's. Just shoot them...oh you've done that already

They speak to the fact that this man, posing as an honest broker, is not a fit or proper person to occupy his position in the religion. He should be dismissed immediately

Why?

maybe marksmen for the fortuneteller Chalerm to make his dreams come true? He predicted attacks on a daily base ...

... and it was all ok in Myanmar when thousands of monks protested and no outcry of farangs with "song sai" - double minded?

these cops should have been at the nearby flyovers, buildings etc. to prevent outside attacks ...

Edited by wealth

More praise for violence, ratcatcher?

How many people are killed by the protestors since the protests started a few months ago?

I would say every grenade that exploded is a result of a PDRC supporter pulling the pin to raise the anti. Six soldiers wanted for questioning in the attempted murder in Udon. Everybody on here knows what side they are aligned to.

In that case you would also have to say that every red shirt rioter that died in 2010 killed themselves to up the ante ( this is how you should spell it by the way ). We all know it.

I believe that about as much as I believe the total bs in your post as in not at all. I wish you red sheeple would stop saying crap like this...

This monk is nothing more than a criminal and the protesters have committed the crimes of assault & battery and kidnapping. Anyone who thinks this sort of behavior is justified is not an advocate for the rule of law. It is time for the government and the police to crack down and restore order. They have shown much more restraint than the previous government and how they dealt with the Red protesters, but enough is enough.

Actually the Police seem to be doing exactly the same as in 2010..Nothing at all!

That was very much part of the problem!

I do not know this Khaosod English fellow or if he has any particular political bent, however if this story is indeed a fabricated one like you seem to imply and these policemen were not abducted and tortured by sutheps men, then if I were suthep I would be very concerned that the government is lobbing a shot across the bow and is likely at the point that they are about to abandon peaceful means to bring this to an end and a crackdown is about to begin. On the other hand if this story is accurate (my hunch) then it shows the desperate mode that suthep and his inner circle are in, knowing that their followers are dwindling and their days are numbered. Either way I think that by the ides of March this protest will have fizzled and suthep will have either been arrested or will have committed suicide by police wai2.gif

Nice monk wai.gif

that clown isn't a monk, he is just a terrorist in yellow robes! it is disgusting how some thai men have claimed to be monks for therir own welfare. that's why I no longer respect any of them. they have to prove themselves now. and i am surprised that the Thai's put up with this!

what's with this "buddha" issara business? he is not Buddha! he is a terrorist in yellow robes! who was the fool who wrote the lead in to this story?

Tortured?

"A group of anti-government guards also allegedly assaulted the 2 policemen before they eventually handed the pair back to the police force in the evening."

To be beaten after capture to require hospitalization is what?

It's an unsupported allegation.

• Like 1