Why?

videomaster

I was not surprised about the many polls,that said that the majority of Thais think it is ok with corruption as long as it benefits them selves.But I was totally in desbelief when I read in another poll,that what Thais hated most is,wait for it,littering!! Well,my guess is,that they mean other people`s littering.....

• Like 2

I was not surprised about the many polls,that said that the majority of Thais think it is ok with corruption as long as it benefits them selves.But I was totally in desbelief when I read in another poll,that what Thais hated most is,wait for it,littering!! Well,my guess is,that they mean other people`s littering.....

And if someone publishes a poll, you think the results are representative of what?

UFO_poll.png

Of course,you can not trust every poll.That is the reason for my disbelief regarding the littering... Regarding the poll you showed,I can actually believe it if it is done with Thai.The things they believe in..! E.g.,some time ago,everybody,except me,hanged out red shirts with a note telling "pii" that in their house did no man live,meaning the "pi "did not need to enter their house and kill the man in order to make him "her" husband...Actually not only in my village,the whole region!

With all due respect, I believe the message should not be in English but in Thai. I don't think the foreigners are responsible for the illegal dumps.

Where...is...the...Thai...version ??

That's the question. Why is this video in English?? Not the foreigners but the locals are responsible for the rubbish heaps. I will never forget the day I spent in the local national park on a Thai public holiday. It was woeful to see those witless bodies leaving rubbish all over the place but in the bins. I felt like I arrived after a natural disaster.