Suthep blasts Chalerm for naming Red Bull founder a PDRC’s financier

webfact

The other paper says it is Chalerm Yoovidhya, father of the absent Ferrari driver and head of the Red Bull empire, not Chaleo.

Don't

You'll spoil the rant of the day for many people who want to help out Suthep.

Rest assured, people will vote with their wallets over this!! They did enough with Singha to get the airhead to change her name.

But yet that very same brewery, which according to you is against Suthep, is named as one of the major sponsors w00t.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list is already in circulation (leaked). Some individuals spitting feathers. The lawyers will be busy. The only surprise for me is both big brewing companies named.

Bangkok Post has named a list of companies, accordingly leaked to the media.

I'm surprised that a few of the top departmental stores in Rajaprasong would want to do that. Aren't they shooting their own foot ? Paying the protestors to stage a protest site at your doorstep and frighten away tourists and Thai shoppers ?

I wonder why very large companies, who obvious have great knowledge and experience about financial matters, are all against this government . coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

With a few exceptions these are very tightly held and controlled companies...not listed companies as we understand the term in the west

So what's your point?

The other paper says it is Chalerm Yoovidhya, father of the absent Ferrari driver and head of the Red Bull empire, not Chaleo.

Don't

Rest assured, people will vote with their wallets over this!! They did enough with Singha to get the airhead to change her name.

So you suggest that 132 LARGE companies, with a lot of knowledge in how to handle a business, and a several million people of all walks that support Suthep are all dumbers ?

You must have a lot of self esteem .

I'm suggeting what most people have been suggesting for years.

There is an elite clique that help each other in any way possible to grab the power back from the voters in anyway they can.

and 7 million people in all walks of life is about half of what PT picked up in votes last election (the one that wasn't blockaded by fascists).

Quite where you plucked the 7 mill from is beyond me, but I'll let it go as it demonstrates your lack of knowledge of democracy and what constituts a preiviliged self serving clique.

Quite where you plucked the 7 mill from is beyond me,

Yeah that's beyond me also, since I didn't put a number on the supporters, I said several million.

And you mean it's half of the voters PT paid for in the last election ?

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 2

Are they that stupid.. really.. to name someone who died way before this movement started. That is sheer incompetence and really makes you wonder about all the other names on the list too.

Not that one should expect more from an alcoholic.. but one would expect that the guy is helped by some competent people.

The source for you misguidded knee jerk is a Suthep on Bluesky rant!!!

You think that is the final word and the absolute truth you heard from him and that no more needs to be said.

Chalerm held back from naming them so it's Suthep himself that outed here.

There will be much quaking from the backers, espescially the ones with many branches that may fall out Sutheps Militia Guards sphere of influence.

Exactly which ones do you think are "quaking" ?

Just watch a little longer and maybe you will eventually understand why they are all laughing at the keystone cops and this incompetent Govt

Mean dog Chalerm at his best. Someone that died before the protests started is fingered as a financier for the protests.

Lock him up.

Another believer of anything Suthep is stating ..... poor followers !, yes Suthep should be locked up !

• Like 2

If Chalerm call it illegal, the pro Thaksin people including Thaksin himself supported the Red in 2010. Those pro-Thaksin people formed the current government.

What kind of BS is this? What they are doing is nothing but dictatorship and they play the bully. That is piling shame on top of shame.

Don't

airhead, so where does that put you on the scale of intelligence?

Let me pre-empt your reply, at the very top.

'Executives of Dusit Thani hotel were summoned to clarify the Department of Special Investigation for giving the PDRC to use its facilities and stay overnight'

The hotel can have a lot of fun with this I think: 'so why do you provide a room to Khun Suthep then?' 'Because he still has not been arrested by you guys, in spite of a multitude of arrest warrants. But he usually has breakfast here at 7am, why don't you guys join him then and provide him with some alternative accommodation?' .....uuuuhhhh.....

• Like 1

Don't

This list has been rumoured for years. Few surprises.

Both breweries? Hmmm.

No cp? Hmmmm.

Anyway. This bunch better hope the entire red part of thailand don't boycott.

• Like 2

"Among the major corporations that are summoned for questioning for their cash donations to the PRDC are those involving in soft drink, energy drink, department stores, hotel, consumer products, media, commercial bank, insurance firms and automobile industry."

Has CMPO, left anybody out?

Ask ThaiPBS, they reported this news. They are 'the broadcaster you can trust.'

Are they that stupid.. really.. to name someone who died way before this movement started. That is sheer incompetence and really makes you wonder about all the other names on the list too.

Not that one should expect more from an alcoholic.. but one would expect that the guy is helped by some competent people.

You think that is the final word and the absolute truth you heard from him and that no more needs to be said.

There will be much quaking from the backers, espescially the ones with many branches that may fall out Sutheps Militia Guards sphere of influence.

Just watch a little longer and maybe you will eventually understand why they are all laughing at the keystone cops and this incompetent Govt

As you asked.

Singha beer took it so seriously that they came out and publically disowned their daughter and made her change her name.

They don't want naming as they could end up on the losing side here... There is so little support for this now

Sorry was that too truthful, honest and correct an answer for you?

that was weeks ago ... try again.

I thought they were going to deport that Indian guy on Monday .... remember that? No appeals allowed.

Who's afraid of these clowns. Those named are lining up to sue CAPO or CONDOM or whatever they are called.

• Like 1

As you asked.

Singha beer took it so seriously that they came out and publically disowned their daughter and made her change her name.

They don't want naming as they could end up on the losing side here... There is so little support for this now

Sorry was that too truthful, honest and correct an answer for you?

On the other hand maybe this is nothing more than a family feud, perhaps with an added desire from the family that their name not be 'up in lights', but perhaps the family is quietly quite supportive of the reform push.

'No support'. You've been saying this in 99% of your posts for weeks. Wrong every time. Getting a bit boring.

LOL..I am sure the backers are "quaking" Worried they might be doused in ear medicine

The list is already in circulation (leaked). Some individuals spitting feathers. The lawyers will be busy. The only surprise for me is both big brewing companies named.

I'm surprised that a few of the top departmental stores in Rajaprasong would want to do that. Aren't they shooting their own foot ? Paying the protestors to stage a protest site at your doorstep and frighten away tourists and Thai shoppers ?

I wonder why very large companies, who obvious have great knowledge and experience about financial matters, are all against this government . coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

With a few exceptions these are very tightly held and controlled companies...not listed companies as we understand the term in the west

So what's your point?

I guess point being that unlisted companies believes they would benefit from a Stuphed led gov. Listed ones having public shareholders can't or won't openly support politics bc it may not fit some shareholders opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by magnbol

bla bla bla bla bla bla.. your tiresome. This is just an other illustration of how competent the government is.

The source is not blue sky. So i guess they did the fact checking.

Yes, the source is Thai PBS;not Blue Sky.

Even if an ounce of truth it shows the complete incompetence of Clown Chalerm.

The PM Thaksin should sack him; as he was his appointment!

• Like 1

bla bla bla bla bla bla.. your tiresome. This is just an other illustration of how competent the government is.

The source is not blue sky. So i guess they did the fact checking.

Yes, the source is Thai PBS;not Blue Sky.

Even if an ounce of truth it shows the complete incompetence of Clown Chalerm.

The PM Thaksin should sack him; as he was his appointment!

Chalerm is the fall-guy for Thaksin, even if he's too stupid to realise it himself. Just as Suthep is the fall-guy for the Democrats.

Both political liabilities for their respective clans. Why else would Thaksin call Chalerm back from the 'prestigious' position of Minister for Labour and put him in control of the SofE? Only problem with fall-guys is you have to keep a distance to them before they fall. The Democrats have done well keeping Suthep at arms length, but Chalerm will pull the Shinawatras down with him.

There is an element of deju vu about this. It is a witch hunt similar to Thaksin using AMLO to silence journalists and any other opposition back around 2004/5.

With the 3 stooges he selected for CMPO being incompetent, drunk, & family acolytes, yet another organisational choice is being shown up for what it is: a failure.

However they certainly are providing plenty of entertainment.

• Like 2

Yawn - once you get past the rants here, he ain't got a lot of support left. The "shutdown sites" are empty apart from a few old folks in the evening and market hawkers after a quick baht from tourists during the day. His marches are down to a few hundred hardcore, protected by heavies, and the "crowds" on the routes are generously best described as sparse. I've seen him twice in the past week and he passes in 10-15 minutes. It used to take an hour or more.

Thank you PT sheeple for TV propaganda. Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Well maybe for those businesses it is not about business but instead about right and wrong. Or maybe they just remember quite vividly what the reds did to the area in 2010 and don't want to ever let the reds come back and do it again. If Taksin and the rest of the Shin clan are gone then the Red militia have no figure head left to fight for...