Suthep blasts Chalerm for naming Red Bull founder a PDRC’s financier

webfact

Yawn - once you get past the rants here, he ain't got a lot of support left. The "shutdown sites" are empty apart from a few old folks in the evening and market hawkers after a quick baht from tourists during the day. His marches are down to a few hundred hardcore, protected by heavies, and the "crowds" on the routes are generously best described as sparse. I've seen him twice in the past week and he passes in 10-15 minutes. It used to take an hour or more.

Wow....You ARE a very Nasty little man aren't you?

Why…Does the truth hurt.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they that stupid.. really.. to name someone who died way before this movement started. That is sheer incompetence and really makes you wonder about all the other names on the list too.

Not that one should expect more from an alcoholic.. but one would expect that the guy is helped by some competent people.

YES, really, they ARE that stupid.

And there are no competent people in the government. It's exactly why things are the way they are.

Yawn - once you get past the rants here, he ain't got a lot of support left. The "shutdown sites" are empty apart from a few old folks in the evening and market hawkers after a quick baht from tourists during the day. His marches are down to a few hundred hardcore, protected by heavies, and the "crowds" on the routes are generously best described as sparse. I've seen him twice in the past week and he passes in 10-15 minutes. It used to take an hour or more.

It's because it has been Mission Accomplished. This government will fail, and all the major players including the CrabLady will be investigated for their roles in the crime spree. Time will take care of the Shinawatra Clan this time.

Like anything that is printed suddenly there is an outpour of guilt. It does matter exactly who is named the problem is that Suthep's clerks picked up the error and blasting it out to the media just puts another nail into Chalerm's coffin. Each one is trying to outwit the other but end up being severely bruised. This farce within Thai politics of taking issues to the Constiututional Court which have no jurisdiction and having it rejected just shows how much funds are completely wasted on incompetent lawyers. Collecting money to sue a Govt that may well be out by April 1st indicates that the money collected cannot be returned to the sympathetic and manipulated soul searching man on the street.

People are getting hoodwinked left right and centre and who suffers--Thailand and all her people.

Interesting that both the big breweries are backing the yellow side. They are desperate to keep their "licence to print money" cartel going for ever and ever without having to deal with foreign competition. They need the govt. onside to keep providing a protectionist legislative environment.

Well he is being finaced somewhere. A number of everyday Thais living in Bkk, l personally know, empatically have told me he is paying 1000Bt per day to attend his rally's, something that comes as no surprise. They claim hey have been offerd that and know people who receive it. I have walked through a number ofsites and that reflects the handful of protestors he has. Most people at the protest sies are tourists buying fro he stores and passer-bys. Not the tens of thousands this moron claims.

Bangkok Post has named a list of companies, accordingly leaked to the media.

I'm surprised that a few of the top departmental stores in Rajaprasong would want to do that. Aren't they shooting their own foot ? Paying the protestors to stage a protest site at your doorstep and frighten away tourists and Thai shoppers ?

This has been a belief of mine for over a month now.

Government leave them there to kill their own business off. If the Government clear them out too quickly and they have their finances intact, they regroup and come back.

I think they want them out there as long as possible. They damage themselves much more this way and don't get the sympathy from the Army as they are not getting tear gassed and bussed off to prison. Yet.

You mean a belief of yours ever since you became a TV member on 13th January?

Your utterances become ever more absurd by the day.

• Like 2

The list is already in circulation (leaked). Some individuals spitting feathers. The lawyers will be busy. The only surprise for me is both big brewing companies named.

I'm surprised that a few of the top departmental stores in Rajaprasong would want to do that. Aren't they shooting their own foot ? Paying the protestors to stage a protest site at your doorstep and frighten away tourists and Thai shoppers ?

I wonder why very large companies, who obvious have great knowledge and experience about financial matters, are all against this government . coffee1.gif

Large companies do indeed have financial expertise. Expertise in increasing their profits without concern for people. People are more important than profits so all the rich supporters of Suthep cannot deal with that. They want the wealthy elite and corporations to run the country. They do not want a democratic Thailand.

It is quite funny that the CP Group has apparently been named on the list because CPALL (7-11) was widely alleged to be a financier of the red shirt protests in 2010. Playing both ends against the middle perhaps.

Nothing ever came of similar threats and allegations in 2010. It seems to be more inept grandstanding from Chalerm in the hope of being able to squeeze money out of the accused. He is rapidly becoming a liability to his lord and master and should be removed forthwith if Thaksin knows what's good for him. Probably the civil court will cancel the SOE before Thaksin pulls the chain on Chalerm himself. He seems so out of it now that he's incapable of even acting in his own interests.

Edited by Dogmatix

Are they that stupid.. really.. to name someone who died way before this movement started. That is sheer incompetence and really makes you wonder about all the other names on the list too.

Not that one should expect more from an alcoholic.. but one would expect that the guy is helped by some competent people.

RED BULL! RED BULL! is finacing the idiots, not the founder. have you ever heard of the company red bull?

RED BULL! RED BULL! is finacing the idiots, not the founder. have you ever heard of the company red bull?

He did specify an individual.

The protesters are drinking red bull on site that makes the company guilty of support, get a life

If 'he ain't got a lot of support left', why is the government running so scared? The government is hurting the economy more than Suthep with its emergency decree which is scaring off tourist in droves. Is such a small protest, as you describe it, even worth a emergency decree?

• Like 1

Are they that stupid

In a word, YES

Do you believe the list? Why would you think this CMPO is competent to prove any on the list did what CMPO says they did. Is illegal to fund a legal protest? The businesses at Ratchaprasong that were burned by Thaksin's Red Thugs were already not Thaksin allies. Burning their businesses did not make them love Thaksin more.

Government leave them there to kill their own business off. If the Government clear them out too quickly and they have their finances intact, they regroup and come back.

I think they want them out there as long as possible. They damage themselves much more this way and don't get the sympathy from the Army as they are not getting tear gassed and bussed off to prison. Yet.

Since I've been reading your posts, It is clear you depend more of belief than facts.

Since I've been reading your posts, It is clear you depend more of belief than facts.

Facts will never get in the way of a troll such as pipkins.

http://imgc-cn.artprintimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/67/6701/DLHA100Z/posters/bob-eckstein-i-see-mr-pipkins-we-re-back-on-the-bourbon-and-smoking-through-glazed-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

"Among the major corporations that are summoned for questioning for their cash donations to the PRDC are those involving in soft drink, energy drink, department stores, hotel, consumer products, media, commercial bank, insurance firms and automobile industry."

Has CMPO, left anybody out?

Ask ThaiPBS, they reported this news. They are 'the broadcaster you can trust.'

I like your suttle sarcasam, suits this story.

Well he is being finaced somewhere. A number of everyday Thais living in Bkk, l personally know, empatically have told me he is paying 1000Bt per day to attend his rally's, something that comes as no surprise. They claim

"claim" is an often-repeated word in many contexts here; so much so that it renders most "claims" meaningless.

:coffee1:

I gave up on him when he ACCEPTED money from people on the streets!!

greedy person!!!

he doesnt need their money!!!

he has enough of his own.

Simple Propaganda to give the false illusion that it was being financed by "the people".

• Like 1