Watch the games online including EPL

bazmlb

Thaivisa are now offering a free trial of 365 sports Streaming service, where you can watch the games online including EPL games in HD for free now.

365_homepage.jpg

FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL

365 Sport TV are exclusively offering all Thai Visa readers the opportunity to trial their service for a whole month for FREE. There is NO commitment to continue the service after the month long trial, you can choose to either continue with a paid subscription or simply end the service once the trial is over.

Registration for the free trial is now open until midnight on Friday 28th February 2014

Take the free trial >> http://www.365sport.tv/thaiVisa.php

• Like 2

Hi,

Many thanks for posting this and also for Thai Visa to have the offer available to them.

I am interested in signing up, I work rotation, Azerbaijan with time off in Thailand.

One item

I wish to watch this using my Laptop to receive and from there to my flat screen TV, using a HD cable (I think).

The last time I tried to feed the signal from my laptop to my wide screen Sony Bravia TV the display on the Sony TV was square.

My question is

Is it possible to adjust the size of the dispay to match the TV, either by the laptop or Sony settings.

Once again thanks

Hi,

Many thanks for posting this and also for Thai Visa to have the offer available to them.

I am interested in signing up, I work rotation, Azerbaijan with time off in Thailand.

One item

I wish to watch this using my Laptop to receive and from there to my flat screen TV, using a HD cable (I think).

The last time I tried to feed the signal from my laptop to my wide screen Sony Bravia TV the display on the Sony TV was square.

My question is

Is it possible to adjust the size of the dispay to match the TV, either by the laptop or Sony settings.

Once again thanks

I am not sure the specifics of your hardware, but i have used it with a hdmi converter cable to a Samsung screen and it works ok

Hi,

One item

My question is

Once again thanks

Was the image squashed or cropped?

No game for me this week, so I just need to remember to register next week. Thanks Thaivisa for this, and bazlb for posting it.thumbsup.gif

Unbelievable, I nearly forgot about the arsenal game. I'll sign up tomorrow...just before the game

Edited by nellyp

I'm not very happy with giving anybody my email password, and would suggest to anybody that is going to do this that they use a dummy email account.

Or do I have to use the email associated with my thaivisa account?

Anyway as an experiment I am trying to register with a dummy email account and have given them the wrong password, after all they don't need my password to send me an email

I'm not very happy with giving anybody my email password, and would suggest to anybody that is going to do this that they use a dummy email account.

Anyway as an experiment I am trying to register with a dummy email account and have given them the wrong password, after all they don't need my password to send me an email

The email asked for is the one to send you the download link, the password is for login to their system for the account created there, it is not your current email password, you can choose to use whatever password you want.

The email asked for is the one to send you the download link, the password is for login to their system for the account created there, it is not your current email password, you can choose to use whatever password you want.

Yeah, at first I thought they wanted the password to go with my email address, but it became obvious that was not the case after I experimented with the system.

i have just downloaded this, and it looks great

the only thing is - my pc is very stuttery during the playback. the video buffer can get right up to 21 minutes, but the video and audio stutters a lot during playback. it seems to pause maybe 5 times a second for a very short time, but it makes it unwatchable. it seems to stutter most when there is a lot of movement on the screen, so i guess my machine is having problems processing all the imagery

it is a few year old desktop PC, but i have upgraded the RAM to 4 gig. any ideas how to remedy this pls guys?