psn kasikorn debit card how to do?

aaacorp

So here we are : i wanted to buy a game from the playstation store.

I spent some time activating all the kasikorn stuff and even unecessary ones. I went to the ATM asking for online shopping ...etc

So now i try to enter my card, the name i have on my bankbook but no luck, it still say that the card number is wrong, is there a way to pay online on my psn with debit card from kasikorn ?

Sorry if the question has already been asnwered somewhere here

I got mixed up about this too. The card you use isn't the physical debit card you carry with you. On the online banking, there is a Web Shopping card. If you click onto that area of your online banking, it provides you the details of a 'virtual' card - use those details, and it should work fine.

As Bardeh said, go to the Kasikorn Online Banking site, log in, find the place where they let you create a Web Shopping Card and then make one. They'll give you a digital VISA card no. and it's CCV, you can set a credit limit and everything. Use that number for any and all purchases online. I find this a more secure way, as you can lose your physical card and create potential credit thieve. Link it to Paypal for even higher security.

Remember, the number you used to open the account will always receive a sms notice if any purchase is made. If Kasikorn cannot send said sms, they will not allow the purchase. So always keep that number active. If you plan to switch to another number, alert Kasikorn 1st. And as such, if you leave Thailand and turn off your phone(number) such that it cannot receive the sms, you won't be able to pay using that(or any other KBank) card online.

Source: Experience.

• 6 months later...

did you mention the Kasikorn K-Web Shopping Card ? no problem so far. may check if the card problem, and you could call the service desk at +662 888 8888. English ok.

Kasikorn K-Web shopping card, they stole 5000 Baht from me, promised to refund, but would not. I got so fed up trying to get refund I just gave up. They keep talking to you going round in circles and getting nowhere, now they are 5000 Baht richer.

I got mixed up about this too. The card you use isn't the physical debit card you carry with you. On the online banking, there is a Web Shopping card. If you click onto that area of your online banking, it provides you the details of a 'virtual' card - use those details, and it should work fine.

That is exactly what I did, and got it fixed out, but they still will not refund the 5000 Baht they stole from me.

• 2 months later...