Happy!

Woody1

@Woody1, Thanks for a very refreshing read on TV. My everyday life is very similar. Thanks for pointing out, that I am not the only one. I thought I was strange or different. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Psych01, do you have a particular fetish, or bug bare?? Or will a random one from here do?

There's a "flu Season" in effect? I usually cop for it when there is a bug doing the rounds....so not meaning to tempt fate, I hope those suffering feel better soon.

I agree with Woody's overall sentiment here. that some folks tend to over complicate some things here to ridiculous levels, however, that said; on some days (In Thailand) even the simplest of things, such as going banking, visa-ing, or shopping, take military style planning, only for the wife, or some self important stuffed shirt (usually a car park attendent or traffic cop) to throw the best laid plans awry...

If I wasn't happy here I wouldn't stay.

Driving and riding a m/c can be interesting at times but I seem to be adopting the style required to manage most circumstances.

Foods great.Women, great if you find the right one (only time will tell) The weather, worth getting up for every day.Beers,could be better,but can put up with that.Its not perfect,but it'll do me.

Happy, too right I'm happy!

@Woody1, Thanks for a very refreshing read on TV. My everyday life is very similar. Thanks for pointing out, that I am not the only one. I thought I was strange or different. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Psych01, do you have a particular fetish, or bug bare?? Or will a random one from here do?

@Woody1, nothing specific. Do not wish to create a toll post. It was good to hear someone else had a good refreshing day. biggrin.png

• Like 1