Harley Davidson Motorcycles For Sale

Bikemodel

Ride Safe 2014....

We have opened our warehouse in the USA,and therefore able to get Genuine Harley Davidson/Big Bike parts direct from the USA..(free shipping)

We also import NEW  2014 Harley Davidson Motorcycles complete with warranty(These bikes come with green Bangkok books).

Contact me Ramon Mon-Sat 08.30-18.00 via our sponsored link,or you can go to our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/qprfc777

Regards

Ramon

• Like 1

We can import Harleys(around 100 thus far) that come into Thailand as complete bikes with Bangkok Green books...

However we do not import Harley Sportsters as our price is around the same as Harley Thailand.

Any other models we can get cheaper....

Delivery time around 2 months....

Ramon...

For you Harley guys I hope this is true, but I can't see this ending well.

macknife have you brought a bike from me,and has not ended well for you....i do not think so....

I respect your opinion,but i have many customers that are happy with their Harley Davidson motorcycles..

Our bikes are brought into Thailand LEGAL and are green books are issued in Bangkok with ALL taxes paid..

Anybody looking to buy a new 2014 Harley Davidson contact me for a quotation anytime Mon-Sat 08.30-18.00

Tel:094-310-2317

www.facebook.com/qprfc777

www.facebook.com/ramon.bikemodel.1

Regards (ride safe)

Ramon

P.S We are also able to get Genuine parts and accessories for ALL big bikes direct from the USA.

We DO NOT/WILL NOT sell cheap Chinese imports,there are many places in Thailand to find such parts...

Edited by Bikemodel
  • Like 2

He just told my buddy that he CANNOT get a new bike registered

WTF

First Hog Head I did not tell your buddy nothing as i have not spoken to anybody about registering,a new bike,

so get you facts correct before saying he said this he said that,and no more WTF OK... 

Your Buddy might off spoken to my collegue Khun Lek so i do not know what transpired in the conversation as he is not currently with me.

However let me explain the situation regarding registering new motorbikes currently if i sold a new 2014 Harley today the process would take around 1-2 months to complete mainly because of 2 reasons 1/the backlog from the delay regarding the goverment protests which has set all goverment issued documents behind ie passports green books blue books etc etc and also there are a lot of new 2014 cars motorbikes being bought around this time of year and this adds to the issuing of these books,

I have been in Thailand for more than 25 years and i am not in the business of lying to customers and i DO NOT like people saying as such.

If for any reason in the future we are not able to register any bike we will REFUND 100% monies paid. 

I have given my contact details on this forum so please contact me if you have any questions....

Regards

Ramon

• Like 1

A friend imported a 375 kg Harley and later died on it. It was crazy - being shipped through another country in SE Asia etc. 

As a buyer, I would be weary of parting with money.

And all those photos show Harleys of the WWW, but none of the 2014 models. Mmh.

sorry guys , but i have been to the shop , spoken to khun lek and was quite impressed with what i saw.

he has an extensive range of spare parts and accessories in the shop and we spoke about a bike for me too purchase,  gotta get rid of the current one first.

my neighbour in ubon has known him, khun lek, for a few years and swears he is legitimate, and there are a few thai guys in ubon who have got bikes through him.

why is it that whenever somebody posts on this forum ,a lot of people simply disregard what the OP says and then bad mouths them ?

some people are becoming quite fed up with all the nay sayers on this site.

just because some white guy has a few dramas registering a bike does not mean that a thai national cannot.

rob

• Like 2

I thought using the general forum to advertise your business was forbidden?  Last time I did got a nasty message from a "moderater"  Just saying...  Not interested in owning a HD in a 3rd world country (kind of like bringing a steak dinner to a soup kitchen...just tacky).  But hope it works out for those who want one. 

I thought using the general forum to advertise your business was forbidden?  Last time I did got a nasty message from a "moderater"  Just saying...  Not interested in owning a HD in a 3rd world country (kind of like bringing a steak dinner to a soup kitchen...just tacky).  But hope it works out for those who want one. 

He sponsors the bike forum.

Yes, he has every right to advertise as a paying sponsor.

As far as I am aware, ThaiVisa wouldn't offer any recourse in the event that one of the sponsors failed to provide the services they were advertising on the forum.

So while he has every right to advertise his services, I think potential customers also have the right to make some general enquiries about how he is managing to do what every other grey importer seems to find impossible at the moment.

I'm certainly not suggesting he can't get the bikes in and register them legally, but being a forum sponsor doesn't mean that people can't seek assurances from him in a public thread such as this one...
  • Like 1

sorry guys , but i have been to the shop , spoken to khun lek and was quite impressed with what i saw.
he has an extensive range of spare parts and accessories in the shop and we spoke about a bike for me too purchase,  gotta get rid of the current one first.

my neighbour in ubon has known him, khun lek, for a few years and swears he is legitimate, and there are a few thai guys in ubon who have got bikes through him.

why is it that whenever somebody posts on this forum ,a lot of people simply disregard what the OP says and then bad mouths them ?

some people are becoming quite fed up with all the nay sayers on this site.

just because some white guy has a few dramas registering a bike does not mean that a thai national cannot.

rob

Rob, some people never leave their keyboards and have nothing better to do.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Thankyou forum members....

For your feedback good/bad i will not shy away from negative posts,

I will simply present the FACTS (not speculation)as and when i receive it.

With regards to importing NEW motorbikes if anything changes in the FUTURE regarding obtaining the GREEN books i will inform our customers,and take appropriate action accordingly.

Any forum members who do not wish to buy from me and wish to shop elsewhere thats fine,

I also understand very well the situation with regards to buying items in Thailand,and for potential customers to do their due diligence on retailers when shopping,and i have NO problems with this as we at BIKEMODEL have nothing to hide.

You are more than welcome to visit us anytime,whether it be to buy a motorbike,parts and accessories or just for a chat and coffee.

We are not perfect but will do our very best to making sure our customers whether buying a NEW bike or just a chrome screw get the best service....

Regards

Ramon

P.S onlycw posted with regards to the photos,yes i could post a selection of NEW 2014 Harley Davidson,but thought a selection of babes on bikes would be nicer,if you do not like the photos  thats FINE.....

BTW We are currently building a new store and when completed (3 months) will carry more stock...

Edited by Bikemodel
  • Like 1

We are currently building our new shop,hope to finish in 2 months.

When completed we will carry more stock....

Check out my facebook pages i posted some photos of our current shop,and the new shop being built.

You are more and welcome to visit us anytime..

Regards

Ramon

• 5 months later...

We are currently building our new shop,hope to finish in 2 months.

When completed we will carry more stock....

Check out my facebook pages i posted some photos of our current shop,and the new shop being built.

You are more and welcome to visit us anytime..

Regards

Ramon

Cool, mate...

I actually am a little off the Thai Visa Forums because there are too many "I know better than you and haven't nothing else to do as talking all bad" Not only for this thread but also on others. Whatever you see is moaning and moaning and I reckon almost nobody has seen the lad that Posts a thread face to face.

Here I am, not moaning but nosy. 

I am back in 3-4 weeks from a longer going Offshore Project and before I signed the Contract I sold my 2004 Heritage Softtail.

A lovely bike but 5 gears and 88ci isn't for long rides with my buddies. (with 51 years of age I am a bit off from Toolrides so my heart is beating now for the Twin Cams)

Here we go. What is available atm? I don't want to waste Time and travelling all across Thailand to find my next Bike.  

I am not a fan of Plastics so the Glides & Co, thanks but no thanks. A wind screen that I can kick off all right, Leather bags = nice.. Heritage yes but some similar with a bit more knock 103 or 110 ci and 6 gear 2011 up.. YES.. I am 1.86 m so a Road King wasn't my favor.

Now let me hear some good offers that made me listen as the threat started.. I'll send a friend request on FB and for any news on the store I'll be thankful.

Shops: I am from Pattaya but never bough nearby, too much worn out crap for big money there. My favorite is the Silver Star Khon Kaen but can you beat them in price and quality?

See yer on FB

Will