Google Chrome and ZenMate

CFC

I used to have Zen Mate installed with Google Chrome so when I opened up Chrome it gave me an I.P address in the UK. I could then watch UK TV and listen to certain radio stations. Google Chrome has issues at the moment since they released an update and it doesnt work. Is there any other programs similar to Zen Mate that I can use with Internet Explorer?

Do you normally have zenmate turned on permanently? I have had one issue in the past.

A few weeks ago I was having problems with web pages loading very slowly so, to eliminate zenmate I turned it off via the shield in the top right hand corner. A few days later. after I'd decided zenmate wasn't the problem, I tried to turn it on again via the now greyed out shield, but all I got was a blank, white drop down box instead of all the options I would normally get. I went into settings and extentions, unchecked the zenmate enable box then re-enabled it again and normal service was resumed.

Zenmate OK here too. Try removing it and readding it.

Same here after Chrome released an update... + the blank, white drop down box instead of all the options I would normally get.... yep removed it and them re-added it, no problem.

Found this happens many times with a Chrome update things change, re move and re-add brings things back again..

For me found it easier to have Chrome short-cut icon on the desktop....... when there is a auto update this icon will not open Chrome, so easy go to the new chrome folder and make a new short-cut to desktop can then check the add-on all work.. re add ones that don't work 4 item did not work after this new update..

Thanks for the info. I am not sure what happened but when Chrome did the upgrade my internet security software decided to block chrome from working. I got chrome working again after realizing this and then re-installed zenmate. Its great software and working fine again.

I have an android box supplied by expat TV. I would like to watch BBC IPlayer (30 day downloads) through google chrome using this box as I have hdmi connected into large screen TV. Google chrome is the browser already loaded and working on the android box. I just want to be sure zen mate will not alter my expat TV configuration before I start trying to change things. Anyone with experience who can offer advice please.

Seriously, who comes to live in Thailand to watch TV, especially the TV from your home country? You come to Thailand to get away from all that, to escape the culture that obviously doesn't suit you if you choose to be an expat. Some people need to get out more...

Seriously, who comes to live in Thailand to watch TV, especially the TV from your home country? You come to Thailand to get away from all that, to escape the culture that obviously doesn't suit you if you choose to be an expat. Some people need to get out more...

Seriously mate, why bother?

• Like 1

Or perhaps there are those who come to work in asia for a living and enjoy a glass of vino and a episode of Top Gear in the evening.

Total nonsense post. Yeh I came to Thailand to avoid my home TV shows. Idiot.

• Like 1

having been in thailand since i was 25 in 1996, i feel i have earned the right to watch a torrent or two, thanks.

I reckon i have been out plenty too. the first 15 years were entertaining to say the least.