Suthep spurns talks with government

webfact

Thaksin got things done he was beginning to change Thailand for the GOOD. BUT?? the rich elite,the old boys elite, the civil service,the courts they didn't think much of change, cunning solution ARMY COUP! All the charges against him Politically motivated! Come back please, do put the cat amongst the Pigeons

Yep, he got things done alright! Lined his pockets along the way on the backs of the poor people he supposedly help. Even got convicted on corruption with no less than 9 other charges pending. Yep...that's the roll model we need in Thailand. But Since you're from CHINA and a Communist country where corruption and graft is a way of life, I guess that fits nicely for you. The Thai people have clearly stated they want a Democracy not the Communist doctrine that you seem to represent. Any form of Democracy is better than the oppression that China has.

• Like 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ironic seeing these words come from the mouth of the ultimate puppet.

Suthep is his own man.

Yingluck and the entire PTP as well as the police are the ones who are puppets and Thaksin is the only one pulling the strings.

No proof that Suthep is anyone's puppet..... loads of proof all the others are.

Get used to it.

Did you recite the required number of "man from Dubai" chants before you posted the standard cliches?

That Suthep is a puppet of much larger reactionary forces is hardly a controversial statement on any side of the spectrum. Who exactly do you think is backing him? And, please don't say "the people" ...

So you are saying that leaked list of backers is incomplete. Grow some balls and state here who you think is missing from the list. If not shut your mouth and crawl back under your rock.

Sigh. No need to be rude. We cannot tell you, because this is a public Thai forum. If you still don't get it, i can't help you further.

• Like 2

Suthep himself acknowleges, he has no option to negotiate. He is in a box. If he negotiates, he goes to jail. He needs to put the nation above himself. We have a Govt that wants to negotiate. The Dems need to step up and end the madness.

Put reform on paper, in a week reform can be agreed to in principle and then let the politicuans step up and make it law.

• Like 1

Suthep is his own man.

Yingluck and the entire PTP as well as the police are the ones who are puppets and Thaksin is the only one pulling the strings.

Get used to it.

Want to bet ?

Hes just the front man.

google, powerful forces revealed behind thai protest movement reuters

No proof lol no not in Thailand. Censorship laws prohibit certain discussions here so go look where it dosnt apply. wai2.gif

Your powerful forces are two retired Generals? That's common knowledge and has been since the beginning, Same on the pro-Govt side.

You need to be looking further up the chain of command, right to nearly the very top, on both sides, then you'll get a glimmer of what's really happening here.

Indeed you are correct Tatsujin, the information is in that article is laid out clearly enough, if all you see is two generals you didnt read it very well. Even Reuters if they wish to remain here cannot go into more detail.

Those who know, know and it is not such a secret just forbidden to discussion here

• Like 1

Thaksin got things done he was beginning to change Thailand for the GOOD. BUT?? the rich elite,the old boys elite, the civil service,the courts they didn't think much of change, cunning solution ARMY COUP! All the charges against him Politically motivated! Come back please, do put the cat amongst the Pigeons

There is some truth in that but "come back" ..........no i don't think so. He changed Thailand mostly for his own good and he is still trying. Yes he did put the cat amongst the pigeons but it was one nasty cat. He once had a chance of true greatness but he let unbridled greed get in the way.

• Like 1

2-13-2014-9-27-10-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

“If we lost, we all go to the jails. But if we won, our children grandchildren will have a future,” he told the crowd.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suthep-spurns-talks-government/

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2014-02-15

Ok, I think that even Suthep knows the way out of this ridiculous crisis.

Since he already lost, let him go to prison, and everything goes back to normal. Perfect smile.png

(What a very poor English, by the way. He should educate himself a bit)

Sent from my iPhone...

(What a very poor English by the way) He has an excuse,its not his mother tongue,whats yours.

Protest leader Suthep flatly rejects negotiations with govt
By Digital Content

13924349933964.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 15 – Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban has reasserted his stance that the caretaker Cabinet must resign to pave the way for a people’s government. He categorically ruled out negotiations with the Yingluck Shinawatra administration.

In a strong speech at the Pathumwan protest site last night, the secretary general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) said he did not trust the proposal for a neutral person to mediate the political conflicts and did not believe that a so-called national government would be successful in reforming Thailand.

“The only resolution for Thailand is an immediate resignation of Yingluck and her followers. Once they leave, a people’s government will be set up. It will be a legitimate government to return money to farmers and immediately start national reform,” he said.

“The issue of negotiations was raised again. My question is with whom do we negotiate? Someone said Yingluck and I should negotiate. I once said in front of the army chief that I would not negotiate with a puppet.”

After Ms Yingluck resigns, Mr Suthep said, a people’s government and a people’s assembly will be formed with the objectives of reforming Thailand in 12-18 months.

The PDRC secretary general said protesters, particularly supporters of the Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT), were unperturbed by the government’s attempt to reclaim occupied protest sites on Ratchdamnoen Avenue and Chaeng Wattana Road yesterday morning.

The student network protesters have successfully retaken the Ratchdamnoen rally site near Government House, he said, adding that police could not reclaim a single inch of the protest area on Chaeng Wattana Road despite confrontations yesterday.

He said police could not remove protesters at the Interior Ministry after PDRC supporters rushed from the Lumpini Park rally ground to help them.

Police raided on the rally sites on Ratchdamnoen Avenue, Chaeng Wattana Road and Interior Ministry yesterday morning in an attempt to reclaim the protest venues but they were unsuccessful and finally retreated. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-02-15

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

" Suthep is his own man "

Oh yes, he certainly is that……………..

so were Mussolini, Fidel Castro , General Pinochet etc…..ph34r.png

• Like 1

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

ok just out of interest what proof is there that thaksin is pulling the strings.

"Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts"

Originator of this quote - Khun Thaksin himself on one of his ego trips!!!

Enough proof methinks!!

• Like 1

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

Oh dear, you seem to have omitted the main man himself, one Thaksin Shinawatra. He will not be impressed. He most certainly is nobody else's man.

Does Suthep care about all of the offices located in the CBD where he has huge speakers erected blaring out marketing ads, music and speeches that resemble Hitler at his peak!

I understand this crisis will take time but didn't Suthep say he would be as undisruptive as possible!

Silom is a mess, sukhumvit is a mess! This hole thing has turned into an opportunity to use the space usually reserved for cars to sell absolute sh1t.

I can't drive to the gym without been stopped by the mob (AKA mafia) every time who speak to me and look at me like I'm a peace of sh1t.

Come on Suthep, tell the mob to go back to where ever they came from, let people work in peace and find a different way to go about political reform.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It is quite obvious that mediation is not possible because there is a clear need for a government that supports a general amnesty after all those turmoils. Wait a second... ain't this sound familiar somehow? blink.png

No general amnesties. Those who have committed crimes need to face the courts and accept whatever punishment they are given.

• Like 1

All you new posters serving the red-line. Sounds very suspicious to me. Who is pulling your puppet strings?

It's also amazing all these Reds in this thread are conveniently missing from the threads where factual details are listed regarding the magnitude of the Rice Scheme graft

• Like 2

Suthep receives over one million baht / day in.... 'political donations.'

No doubt he will want to keep the crusade for social justice going as long as possible.

He's no different from any other public speaking con man.

And tell me, what is your evidence for your accusation?

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

How can anyone in their right mind possibly link Suthep with Mussolini etc? Do you know what Mussolini did to his own country? If you look at Thaksin's manipulations over the years and the stand that Suthep has taken then anyone with half a brain would put Thaksin very firmly into the Mussolini/Pinochet/Castro/Amin/ camp. Who is Thaksin's best pal and golf partner? Hun Sen. Yes, the dictator of Cambodia. And how did Hun Sen seize power? Through a coup! And what does Hun Sen do to create the mock appearance of democracy? He has elections! And who do people vote for? Hun Sen. And why do they vote for Hun Sen? Because they have no other choice. Aaah, democracy is such a wonderful thing ........

Edited by ianf

2-13-2014-9-27-10-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

“If we lost, we all go to the jails. But if we won, our children grandchildren will have a future,” he told the crowd.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/suthep-spurns-talks-government/

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2014-02-15

Ok, I think that even Suthep knows the way out of this ridiculous crisis.

Since he already lost, let him go to prison, and everything goes back to normal. Perfect smile.png

(What a very poor English, by the way. He should educate himself a bit)

Sent from my iPhone...

I bet he speaks more English than you speak Thai.

Maybe you are the one who needs an education?

"no hab"

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

Suthep maybe his own man, but soon he will be one man who stands alone.

Even Abhisit is slowly coming around to thinking that Thugsuban is on a road to nowhere and will take down himself and all those who follow him.

• Like 2

Suthep is his own man.

Get used to it.

How can anyone in their right mind possibly link Suthep with Mussolini etc? Do you know what Mussolini did to his own country? If you look at Thaksin's manipulations over the years and the stand that Suthep has taken then anyone with half a brain would put Thaksin very firmly into the Mussolini/Pinochet/Castro/Amin/ camp. Who is Thaksin's best pal and golf partner? Hun Sen. Yes, the dictator of Cambodia. And how did Hun Sen seize power? Through a coup! And what does Hun Sen do to create the mock appearance of democracy? He has elections! And who do people vote for? Hun Sen. And why do they vote for Hun Sen? Because they have no other choice. Aaah, democracy is such a wonderful thing ........

How can anyone in their right mind not do so?ermm.gif

Don't pretend for a minute that you know what Suthep’s exact intentions are because you don't know-in fact no one knows because he hasn't spelt them out.cool.png

The existing government has never shown any fear of calling a general election whereas Suthep and his Oxford mate when they were in power came up with every excuse under the sun as to why

the country was not ready for another election. And I bet this time around they would stretch the reform process out for years.

As for Mussolini there are some uncanny similaritiesph34r.png

How did the Fascists pretend to be the 'saviour' of the country (Italy)?

The Fascists were known as the 'Black Shirts' because they paraded dressed in black shirt.

http://www.preservearticles.com/2011090212793/how-did-the-fascists-pretend-to-be-the-saviour-of-the-country-italy.html

“A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

Henry A. Wallace

Disgusting. Obfuscation to a disgusting degree.

wow. I only been away for 4 months to and come back to this.

what is this guy doing here with another power grab.

am surprised i see many expats support him. come on lads i can't sleep at night for the noise

They support him because they believe they have seen the light and he is the 2nd coming. A man of wisdom, integrity and a man of high moral standing who has been sent forth to throw his snout into the trough.

Thai politics is like children fighting over their turn on the playstation and crying out to mum. MUM he has already had his 5 minutes, no johnny he still has 4 minutes left sit back and wait your turn but mum it's not fair. If he not let me play I am going to break his toys.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

wow. I only been away for 4 months to and come back to this.

what is this guy doing here with another power grab.

am surprised i see many expats support him. come on lads i can't sleep at night for the noise

They support him because they believe they have seen the light and he is the 2nd coming. A man of wisdom, integrity and a man of high moral standing who has been sent forth to throw his snout into the trough.

Thai politics is like children fighting over their turn on the playstation and crying out to mum. MUM he has already had his 5 minutes, no johnny he still has 4 minutes left sit back and wait your turn but mum it's not fair. If he not let me play I am going to break his toys.

lookin at it, he does not seem to have any support apart from the army.

What are expats playing at wanting another coup. that wot im thinking about.