Hugging World Record broken in Pattaya

webfact

Hugging World Record broken in Pattaya

hug-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- 26 couples broke the current Guinness World Record for hugging on Friday to coincide with Valentine’s Day.

Ripley’s Believe it or Not! organized the event which began on Thursday afternoon with 31 couples. Slowly the numbers decreased throughout the night until 26 couples were left.

A decision was made to stop the attempt at 26 hours 26 minutes and 26 seconds which broke the current record last broken in March 2013 in London, England where a couple continuously hugged for 25 hours 22 minutes 36 seconds.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/118422/hugging-world-record-broken-in-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-15

Because Pattaya has a Ripleys, they are always trying to break some bizzare new record, there has been quiet a few new world records over the years, I remember one was for kissing cobra snakes heads ?????

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

soon there will be hugbars! shorttime 300bht (5 minute hug), longtime 3000 bht (26 hours 26 minutes and 26 seconds). cool.

Actually there are clubs in Japan where men pay to hug/cuddle with young women. No sex ... just cuddling.

soon there will be hugbars! shorttime 300bht (5 minute hug), longtime 3000 bht (26 hours 26 minutes and 26 seconds). cool.

Actually there are clubs in Japan where men pay to hug/cuddle with young women. No sex ... just cuddling.

Some people will PAY YOU to clean your house. Please hook me up with some of that!

I had no idea I was living in a country that was responsible for so many amazing achievements.

Wait till they try on the smiling record. The we'll see who's who

I was in Patt's 5/6 week's ago and no bugger smiled. I bet The Pattaya peep's would come last on the list if they held that one.
  • Like 1

I had no idea I was living in a country that was responsible for so many amazing achievements.

Wait till they try on the smiling record. The we'll see who's who

I was in Patt's 5/6 week's ago and no bugger smiled. I bet The Pattaya peep's would come last on the list if they held that one.

You forget to bring a small dog wearing a motorcycle helmet!

No didn't forget to bring my dog JT left her at home this time as she has the tendency to nip at your butt at the most inopportune moment's.

I did try that age old cunning ploy of putting a 500bt note in my shirt pocket all that got was a lot of pointing + that fly a kite hand sign.

On the subject of people's demeanour.

I know that the Russians get a lot of stick from their behaviour maybe well deserved, but all the one's I met there were very pleasant the worst behaved peep's I hate to say this were my own countrymen English they at best were A/seholes.