Junior High School Teacher Lucky To Survive After Being Shot At By Teenage Gang

Rimmer

Junior High School Teacher Was Lucky To Survive After Being Shot At By Teenage Gang

pdn341.jpg

PATTAYA:-- February 14, 2014 [PDN]; at 2.00 a.m. Pol.Col. Tharmmanoon Munkhong (Superintendent of Banglamung police station, Chonburi province) was notified that a man had been shot and was injured near a Paper Mill Transport Co., Ltd. which is located in the middle of Soi 1, Nong Kate Yai, Moo 1 Tambon Nong Pla Lai, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province so he rushed to inspect at scene together with the detective police team.

In front of the paper mill the officers found a white Honda car, license number 1Kor Hor 9920 Bangkok, with 4 flat tyres. There were bullets holes in the front windshield and had pierced through the back seat 3 times. The driver had driven the car to get help from the community police of Ban Nong Kate Yai that was approximately 500 meters from the shooting incident.

The injured victim was identified as Mr. Dusit or Pump Thoonprasert, aged 26, who is a social studies teacher at a junior high school of Wat Nong Kate Yai school. He had sustained a bullet wound to his head but luckily it had just scraped his head slightly injuring him so the rescuers of Sawang Boriboon Tharmma Satharn Foundation, Pattaya city sent him to Banglamung hospital for the treatment. Miss Patcharee or Jeab Boonchuay, aged 28, who is a teacher of the same school who was also in the car was lucky to no to have been injured but was very frightened.

Full story:--http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/02/15/junior-high-school-teacher-was-lucky-to-survive-after-being-shot-at-by-teenage-gang/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-02-15

Just wait until these little pricks get playing the "Knock Out Whitey" game. Except over here it will likely be "Knock Out Falang". Seems that whatever the gangs in the U.S. do, it somehow gets mimicked in some fashion by the wannabees in other countries. In this case it was a shoot the car and driver for the hell of it. Maybe more reasons are forth-coming but for now it imitates the random gang violence in most of the major cities back home.

I hate to say it....

With the state of teaching abilities in Thailand, I wouldn't be surprised if more angry student, who cant get a decent job and salary, form gangs and retaliate on those that assisted them become more stupid.

"Pol.Col. Tharmmanoon assumed that the trouble makers might be a gang of drunken teenagers that saw the victim’s car was parked on the side of road so they took out a gun to shoot it in order to show off."

So, the little cowards, now started shooting people.

Not satisfied enough to attack little kids, as many as 20 of them.

Or to attack foreign people on motorcycles.

Is this the future society of Thailand?

No mate.........this is the present and permanent society of Thailand.

• Like 1

I hate to say it....

With the state of teaching abilities in Thailand, I wouldn't be surprised if more angry student, who cant get a decent job and salary, form gangs and retaliate on those that assisted them become more stupid.

Teaching abilities are hampered by a system that won't allow innovation and still insists on rote learning. As for the reasons for forming gangs; the disaffectred youth probably know that regardless of what job they get they will struggle to make a living wage. Untill real reform happens in Thai society to share opportunity and wealth you can expect more violence. They have noting to lose.

Beautiful buddhist Thais. rolleyes.gif

But just look at the Buddhist monks for guidance. Bentleys and torture both widely reported in the last year. rolleyes.gif

The future of Thai society is a scary one. For the ten years I've been here is has been increasingly bubbling up in a melting pot, to come apart at the seams at some point in the not too near, but not too far future.

Edited by Khon Thai Ben Khon Dee
  • Like 1

"Pol.Col. Tharmmanoon assumed that the trouble makers might be a gang of drunken teenagers that saw the victim’s car was parked on the side of road so they took out a gun to shoot it in order to show off."

They are moving with the times,stabbing is so last year

I hate to say it....

i just call it... LAZYNESS coffee1.gif

• Like 1

But just look at the Buddhist monks for guidance. Bentleys and torture both widely reported in the last year. rolleyes.gif

The future of Thai society is a scary one. For the ten years I've been here is has been increasingly bubbling up in a melting pot, to come apart at the seams at some point in the not too near, but not too far future.

Maybe we are just getting older but it seems to me that youths everywhere are more violent than when i was a teenager. As a 15 year old in England i can remember fights outside the school where when one gave up they both shook hands and that was the end of it,now they reach for a knife. No discipline in the schools anymore,can't cane the little angels so now we get teens leaving school with the reading ability of an 8 year old and who can't work out the correct change when they go shopping......and that's in England !!

The biggest social problems faced by societies today are the problems caused by children of single parents. These kids seek leadership from their peers and voila!

No sign of many fathers in this country but lots of pregnant teens/mothers with grandma raising the chidren while mom makes ends meet (or finds the proverbial rich farang) down on the soi.

• Like 1

I hate to say it....

There, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of pretzel logic.

• Like 2

I hate to say it....

i just call it... LAZYNESS coffee1.gif

And you sir are also full of it.coffee1.gif

Maybe we are just getting older but it seems to me that youths everywhere are more violent than when i was a teenager. As a 15 year old in England i can remember fights outside the school where when one gave up they both shook hands and that was the end of it,now they reach for a knife. No discipline in the schools anymore,can't cane the little angels so now we get teens leaving school with the reading ability of an 8 year old and who can't work out the correct change when they go shopping......and that's in England !!

I have not seen any violence in the Thai schools that I have worked in.

England is different. I have taught in schools in England, Sweden and here. The children here are no problem,

the teaching system yes, the children no. coffee1.gif

The biggest social problems faced by societies today are the problems caused by children of single parents. These kids seek leadership from their peers and voila!

No sign of many fathers in this country but lots of pregnant teens/mothers with grandma raising the chidren while mom makes ends meet (or finds the proverbial rich farang) down on the soi.

You can't compare the problems in the western world to here!

Here the whole family takes care of the young,

so a single parent has the support of the rest of the family.

and the proverbial rich farang? what's all that about?

Thai kids are much better behaved than most western world kids I have meet.

And there are only positives to be said about grandmothers helping with their grand children, DH. coffee1.gif

Edited by lostinsurin

Wait for ASEAN and you'll see your prediction.-wai2.gif

First; Why is it everybody in Thailand but me has a gun ?? So much for gun control which applies to Farang only.

Secondly; As I watch Thailand TV with my wife I hardly ever see a "Soap Opera" type productioon that does not have extreme violence involved, guns, knives, four by fours, machete or some other deadly weapon, slapping fighting and the children learn it from a young age. If that is not enough they can watch Father beat on Mother while he is drunk, sometimes even the chjildren.

Of course it happens in other countries, but most of them do not have an average 5 or less years of education.

Enough, Jerry

These attackers are Buddhists?

What has been "increasingly bubbling up"?

A melting pot coming apart at the seams?