Notorious Late Opening Pub raided again by Pattaya Police

webfact

Notorious Late Opening Pub raided again by Pattaya Police

pub-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday a Thai Pub known for allegedly opening until Daybreak which has encountered problems in the past relating to underage patrons and illegal drugs found at the location, was raided once-again by Pattaya Police and this time they are keen to see the venue shutdown for good.

The raid involved Pattaya Police and Region 2 Police Investigators and took place at the MC2 Pub in Soi 4 off the South Pattaya Road. At the time of the raid, just before 8am, over 200 patrons were inside and almost half of them were under the age of 20, which is the minimum legal age for patrons to enter and consume alcohol in a licensed premise.

No licenses for consumption and sale of Alcohol were present and white powder, thought to be illegal drugs was found strewn across the floor of the Pub.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/118562/notorious-late-opening-pub-raided-again-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-17

On election day, checking if Soi Nana sell beer to foreigner.

On Buddha day check for alcohol sale, and arrest foreigner who left their passport in the hotel room.

Now raid a pub that didn't close at the right time.

Lucky Thailand to have a police that gets the priorities right....(focus on foreigner who party).

• Like 1

On Buddha day check for alcohol sale, and arrest foreigner who left their passport in the hotel room.

Lucky Thailand to have a police that gets the priorities right....(focus on foreigner who party).

In fact i am glad that they are cracking down. The rules are the rules.

as to the raid the fact that people under legal drinking age were there, the pic shoes thai teens not foreign and there was white powder all tell me it is a good bust.

i just wish all the rules were handled like this.

• Like 1

In fact i am glad that they are cracking down. The rules are the rules.

as to the raid the fact that people under legal drinking age were there, the pic shoes thai teens not foreign and there was white powder all tell me it is a good bust.

i just wish all the rules were handled like this.

Enforcing a rule just compounds the mistake that was made in creating it.

Edited by BudRight
  • Like 1

New top cop in Pattaya, tribute must be paid

and the appearances of the new broom sweeping clean installed.

Next mionth business as usual.

If he is serious let's see him shutdown all the ones at the north end of third road, they all belong to the police!!cheesy.gif

New top cop in Pattaya, tribute must be paid

and the appearances of the new broom sweeping clean installed.

Next mionth business as usual.

If he is serious let's see him shutdown all the ones at the north end of third road, they all belong to the police!!cheesy.gif

Obviously, the after-hours clubs owned by Pattaya's BIB could no longer suffer the competition. whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

"(focus on foreigner who party)."

It would seem it's you with that in focus.

Just because you read about foreigner-centric news here at the Farang Fantasy Factory doesn't have anything to do with most of what the police are doing. Even the Thai news coverage (and I'm sure you're an avid reader) only bothers to print the more sensational stuff. I'm sure 90% of arrests by police never see any mention in any media and certainly not here at the hub-of-party-hardy farangs.

My brother used to add beer to his cornflakes for breakfast when he was on vacation. Then crack another vitamin "B"open after

breakfast. But he was on vacation. Weather these guys are winding it down or getting an early start. I am impressed. There not on

vacation, thats the way they roll. Not sure how long they will last maintaining that pace. whistling.gif

I need a second opinion. Is the above post off topic? The raid was at notorious after hours Thai bar. Nothing to do with the three examples of Farang bars. So does that make the above post off topic?

Edited by thailiketoo