Farang salaries: how much do you make?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Seriously? You two have never met someone who graduated college and started their own business? And what makes you think I'm a "he"? Or an unmarried "he" for that matter?

Where the heck did the marriage comment come from anyway, Naam? Even if you thought I was a broke (male) loser, is there some place on Earth where broke losers don't get married? ... Because where I come from we seem to have plenty -- and Thailand isn't exactly ground zero for power-marriages.

"never had a boss" laugh.png

• Like 2

OP, this is NOYFB!

Why do I keep seeing these ridiculous topics come up all the time in General?

Where are you from?

Why are you in Thailand?

What do you do all day?

Where did you meet your wife/GF

Where do you live

Why do Thai people ......

ETC.

Seriously, <deleted>.

This idiot really expects to datamine everybody on here?

OP, this is NOYFB!

Where are you from?

Why are you in Thailand?

What do you do all day?

Where do you live

ETC.

Seriously, <deleted>.

Come on, tell us.

You know you want to...

The OP's mistake was not making it a poll to keep it private. Not too many are willing to post in public what they are making or if they do, exaggerate it. biggrin.png

Are you suggesting people dont lie in TV polls ?...biggrin.png

Think the last time we had a "how much money do you make" poll I was very suprised to learn that greater than 60% of TV members are multi-millionaires in USD terms...tongue.png

I am multi-M$$$ in Thailand... piss poor here in US! coffee1.gif

OP, this is NOYFB!

Where are you from?

Why are you in Thailand?

What do you do all day?

Where do you live

ETC.

Seriously, <deleted>.

A wise man once told me not to take anything seriously in General Discussion - he was right.

Right now, I'm bored and I want April to roll around on my calendar - when that blessed day comes, I want you to promise me that you'll shoot me if you see me hanging around GD :D

Apparently a lot of people on this forum earn substantially more than most of the other farangs that they meet, and they are proud to tell us so.

I'm guessing that is because they are the sort of person that readily gravitates towards the deadwoods and drifters

SC

You'll have to take my word for it that I want nothing other than the statistics themselves rolleyes.gif width=20 alt=rolleyes.gif>

Personally, I'm a 25 year old working in Thailand. I'm a marketing consultant with a 65k+ Baht per month salary (works out to about 80k if you add up the year end bonus).

My income is more than that and I don't have to do a anything except drink coffee and read the news coffee1.gif

I'm 38, male rent boy by trade.... I plough my trade on the streets in bangkok and I roughly earn between 150-200 baht per transaction. On a good month I can earn 800 baht! I hope this helps

Always nice to hear of someone who has taken it in their head to make a honest baht... but where were you on last trip... when I really needed you? cheesy.gif

Thanks OP for giving us a subject that can be approached with humor... so tired of politics... and everyday murders... but after a good laugh we must all return to reality... w00t.gif

You'll have to take my word for it that I want nothing other than the statistics themselves rolleyes.gif

Personally, I'm a 25 year old working in Thailand. I'm a marketing consultant with a 65k+ Baht per month salary (works out to about 80k if you add up the year end bonus).

Is "marketing consultant" the same as telemarketer?

Yes, the question you posed in the first message sounds like something that someone of your pay grade would ask and expect to get any honest answers.

mine-s-bigger-than-yours.jpg

OP, this is NOYFB!

Where are you from?

Why are you in Thailand?

What do you do all day?

Where do you live

ETC.

Seriously, <deleted>.

A wise man once told me not to take anything seriously in General Discussion - he was right.

Right now, I'm bored and I want April to roll around on my calendar - when that blessed day comes, I want you to promise me that you'll shoot me if you see me hanging around GD :D

Not before you tell me how much you earn.

I am a rich man with the looks of a male model and the body of a god ,(or so i am told by so many wide eyed young women when i walk down soi 6) myself i thaught i was old ,poor and with the body of Bhudda ,but here in Pattaya it seems not so.

OP, this is NOYFB!

Where are you from?

Why are you in Thailand?

What do you do all day?

Where do you live

ETC.

Seriously, <deleted>.

Right now, I'm bored and I want April to roll around on my calendar - when that blessed day comes, I want you to promise me that you'll shoot me if you see me hanging around GD biggrin.png

Not before you tell me how much you earn.

Up to you, hansum man ! ;)

You don't want much do you?

I received a PM from the OP asking for my bank details - apparently he has a surefire investment he's interested in sharing with high net-worth individuals like myself. Looks like my ship really has come in - I'll send you a postcard from the Cayman Islands.

Turks and Caicos are better. w00t.gif

Salaries? Bosses?

I'm happy to say I have never had either.

What's prison life like now days?

he also never married.

Wait. Seriously? You two have never met someone who graduated college and started their own business? And what makes you think I'm a "he"? Or an unmarried "he" for that matter?

Where the heck did the marriage comment come from anyway, Naam? Even if you thought I was a broke (male) loser, is there some place on Earth where broke losers don't get married? ... Because where I come from we seem to have plenty -- and Thailand isn't exactly ground zero for power-marriages.

sir/madam/khap/kha

Naam is a very big snob,normaly i dont even read his posts,forget him, u are better