Defiant Thai protesters return to Government House

webfact

Absolutely right. It all belongs to the people. If governments want to abuse their privileges then it is time for them to go!

it belong to the people not the government and we take back!

tomorrow we fight for my country with kamnan thep by the side.

he not scare like thaksin who run away to dubai. he fight for the country and the people.

The advertisement on the Thai visa web site says it all. 16 room guest house for sale. 2.8 mill baht. All local tourist destinations around Pattaya are void of tourists. Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Dead as a door nail. Tiger Zoo, Dead as a door nail, among others. The only people here now are expats and the people who could not cancel their holidays. Next season will be worse, no one will be booking Thailand for this next coming high season.

I really liked your post clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Unfortunately, I find that Thailand, needs an attitude adjustment, by the people and for the people, that are Thai.... I don't want that piece of property, and Thailand needs to realize, all is fair amongst men... They could grow so much, if it weren't for such regimes that want to control everything....

Divide and conquer, the motto of the world as it is today...... To whom does the bell toll??? I really wonder... to all expats, thanks for your comments.

For you are not the problem, in fact you show a great stand in what is going on..... Thailand needs to be jerked up by their shorts, and yes you can disagree... But I say the Old Thailand is, and was, the one that I have admired.... things change in all of our worlds, but integrity, would sure be a good ideal at this time....

It is not about the leaders it is about, the people....

EXPATS? I salute you.....

Just a thought....

I'm not sure that Thaksin would put that much trust in his son and heir

That's why Oak hasn't already been made an MP. At his age of 34, he should have already been well along in a political career. He and his uncle, Payup Shinawatra, showing their ineptitude are the reasons why the family was forced to drag Yingluck into the premiership against her wishes.

He's an embarassment to the family dynasty plans as he's shown his incompetence repeatedly.

He's an albatross around their collective neck. His dreadful dabbling attempts at even being on the periphery of politics, such as his false and laughable political Facebook ramblings, have been diastrous.

The misfit is his father's cross to bear and directly lends credence to the concept of kharma for Pops.