Suthep threatens mass rally on Wednesday

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is K. Suthep Thailand's most successful failure!

Close down BKK - FAILED

Stop democratic elections -FAILED

Shut down Government - FAILED

Gained International support - FAILED

Gain National support - FAILED

Unify Thailand - FAILED

Learnt from his mistakes - FAILED

Become less corrupt - FAILED

Ousted Shinawatra family from politics - FAILED

Get the government to make new elections: done

Make the elections invalid: done

Shut down Government: done (actually not much moving)

Gain National support: 50 % done, labor unions, doctors, south, unpaid rice farmer

Become less corrupt: with caretaker status the government is less corrupt:

Oust Shinawatras: half way...

• Like 1

i think this day will be the las day for the thaksin government.

everybody from bangkok and many million people will come to the street.

Bangkok is not Thailand ... You forget the millions in the majority that support democracy.

It wasn't that many.....and a lot no votes

Is K. Suthep Thailand's most successful failure!

Close down BKK - FAILED

Stop democratic elections -FAILED

Shut down Government - FAILED

Gained International support - FAILED

Gain National support - FAILED

Unify Thailand - FAILED

Learnt from his mistakes - FAILED

Become less corrupt - FAILED

Ousted Shinawatra family from politics - FAILED

Whilst I agree that Suthep has failed to achieve his stated aims thus far, it would appear he's been more successful than Yingluck and friends who have achieved sweet F.A. other than boosting the value of their own assets. Not for much longer though.

Unfortunately, the country is slipping into a dangerous situation where nobody is really in control.

still sprouting. hope there is somebody clever enough on his side to shut him up.

Matthew 26:31 "Remove the shepherd, the sheep will scatter."

That is precisely the reason they are trying to get rid of Thaksin,

Lets face it, Suthep has played them. It's game over, not much longer for The Shins, but they have probably plundered a plenty to make it worthwhile to live the rest of their days out in The Desert.

Hard to believe this guy still actually has followers, outside of the paid thugs and a small % of the mid/hi-so classes who despise the poor majority, because they are poor and undeserving of a voice and it should always remain so. :rolleyes:

Those are to all intents and purposes his followers.

However it doesn't really matter, he is the front man for a well organised, well funded campaign that takes no account of popular opinion.

A mass uprising would have made their plan to steal power from the elected government easier, but there are other ways.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

However dismissive the Shin lovers are of Suthep, the reality is that the game is coming to an end, it does not end with The Shins still in power.

Suthep has successfully dislodged their grip on power, there will need to be an elected Gov but that process has yet to happen. The last one was an international and local joke.

Surely someone can cut this short and deal with the Shins robustly and extrajudicial action is not unknown in the land of smiles.

I am going to try to get the contract for transporting the protesters.

I have 3 motocycles and a Tuk Tuk lined up.

Should be enough.

You must be a great man

even 2,000 police can not move what you can do with 3 motorbikes and a single tuk tuk

do they let you out often, or did you escape

No sense of humour. Lighten up mate

Sorry un like you I have a wife and family here

what these people are doing to this beautiful country is not a joke

you can sit and laugh if you want

Hard to believe this guy still actually has followers, outside of the paid thugs and a small % of the mid/hi-so classes who despise the poor majority, because they are poor and undeserving of a voice and it should always remain so. rolleyes.gif

However it doesn't really matter, he is the front man for a well organised, well funded campaign that takes no account of popular opinion.

A mass uprising would have made their plan to steal power from the elected government easier, but there are other ways.

I hate to tell you this

but they are no longer the elected government

• Like 1

What so many seem to miss here is that the amnesty bill was the trigger, and the rice scheme is the bomb that will eventually explode and destroy this government. Say what you want about Supthep, but things will never be business as usual in Thai politics again.

IIRC there has been one PM since the 1950's to finish his term.

So no, this is Thai politics as usual. rolleyes.gif

No, I disagree. (I think you should have used the plural of term) Regardless of that; what the Shins have done in order to control the country and its resources has led to an uprising of the people that be. It has happened before, but it didn't achieved the same amount of political awareness that has been seen of late.

I think every day of the protests has been a victory. The people are finally waking up and will hopefully save their country before it's totally lost.

Suthep is still very significant like it or not, what he's doing needs to be done and good for him for doing it.

I don't think any of the name calling newbie shills here would have the guts to do what he's done.

Since Taksin's visit to Burma there seems to be new red money floating around. More "cops" in running shoes and more

newbies posting 50 posts a day with nothing more than name calling.

The Shins are going down, this government is going down and the only reason one would think or not actually think

but post otherwise is if there must be some kind of compensation going on, I can't imagine anybody would be that stupid to support

this blatantly corrupt government.

Suthep does not want to run the government, so get off that broken bandwagon.

He's paving the path to save his country because it has to be done, not because he has nothing better to do than to risk

his life or jail time. He's not a coward, like so many we've seen and he'll be recognized as a hero for saving the country

if he survives, which I hope he does. Good for him, he has my support, for I can't stand corruption which is why I don't live in the US.

• Like 1

So anyone who doesn't share your view of this is a troll and you claim the USA is riddled with corruption, so you live in Thailand. Why does BBC, CNBC, CNN, ABC, SBS, Deutche Welle , NHK, ....<deleted>, even Xinhua, take exactly or very similar position to the trolls? Everyone but you a a few Suthep-mad feral thugs is wrong?

because the US and UK support the corrupt government, there was a whole article written about why they support Taksin.

Taksin is their "in". Torture prisons, Merck, other pharmaceutical companies, Monsanto, Lockheed Martin, many of the war

companies from the US have been allowed in under Taksin. They support him.

Do a Google search why the US is claiming to support democracy in Thailand when they know damn

it's not even close. The US needs this corruption, just look up once in a while. See the chem trails?

They were turned down but under YS they're up there. I don't know if the other stations you posted, it's a great

list, I don't know if there is a list of stations out there that support Taksin, but I do know why the US and the UK do.

Is there fluoride in your water? You better check, it's not something the Thai people would do. dry.png.pagespeed.ce.iCXmiFQmCf.png

• Like 1

Hard to believe this guy still actually has followers, outside of the paid thugs and a small % of the mid/hi-so classes who despise the poor majority, because they are poor and undeserving of a voice and it should always remain so. rolleyes.gif

I hate to tell you this

Correct, just like when Thaksin was supposedly ousted.

I think every day of the protests has been a victory. The people are finally waking up and will hopefully save their country before it's totally lost.

Suthep is still very significant like it or not, what he's doing needs to be done and good for him for doing it.

I don't think any of the name calling newbie shills here would have the guts to do what he's done.

Since Taksin's visit to Burma there seems to be new red money floating around. More "cops" in running shoes and more

newbies posting 50 posts a day with nothing more than name calling.

The Shins are going down, this government is going down and the only reason one would think or not actually think

but post otherwise is if there must be some kind of compensation going on, I can't imagine anybody would be that stupid to support

this blatantly corrupt government.

Suthep does not want to run the government, so get off that broken bandwagon.

He's paving the path to save his country because it has to be done, not because he has nothing better to do than to risk

his life or jail time. He's not a coward, like so many we've seen and he'll be recognized as a hero for saving the country

if he survives, which I hope he does. Good for him, he has my support, for I can't stand corruption which is why I don't live in the US.

You depict Suthep as an angel, and this is the mistake (imho!) that many TV posters are doing.

His sterile and totalitarian rhetoric, his violent speech without any respect, full of vulgarity and sexist references, with many lies, bring people to a lock-down of more than 3 months.

Government is guilty for the mismanagement and the damage done to the country, but honestly Suthep is doing (and did when he was at government) nothing better. You believe the fairy tales he has been telling for months now. Where he is a poor retired guy with Thailand at heart... Sorry but lol... We all knows politicians are professional liars, and he does not have any positive record to make anyone believe any word he says.

For the good of this country, leave the guy alone, go to fresh elections and be sure that PTP can only lose them, hopefully the new government will be less inept and more competent than the present one.

• Like 2

So anyone who doesn't share your view of this is a troll and you claim the USA is riddled with corruption, so you live in Thailand. Why does BBC, CNBC, CNN, ABC, SBS, Deutche Welle , NHK, ....<deleted>, even Xinhua, take exactly or very similar position to the trolls? Everyone but you a a few Suthep-mad feral thugs is wrong?

because the US and UK support the corrupt government, there was a whole article written about why they support Taksin.

Taksin is their "in". Torture prisons, Merck, other pharmaceutical companies, Monsanto, Lockheed Martin, many of the war

Do a Google search why the US is claiming to support democracy in Thailand when they know dam_n

it's not even close. The US needs this corruption, just look up once in a while. See the chem trails?

They were turned down but under YS they're up there. I don't know if the other stations you posted, it's a great

list, I don't know if there is a list of stations out there that support Taksin, but I do know why the US and the UK do.

Is there fluoride in your water? You better check, it's not something the Thai people would do. dry.png.pagespeed.ce.iCXmiFQmCf.png

Cartalucci Alert............

• Like 2

I hate to tell you this

yes yingluck is NOT elect government !!

last election is buy the vote everything with thaksin money

the bangkok people never vote for thaksin !!

I hate to tell you this

But Thailand did! Since when did Bangkok = Thailand!

I can't stand Thaksin and think he's a corrupt megalomaniac, but when people post such reactionary nonsense I hope there continues to be a viable opposition to the Bangkok elite!

• Like 1

But Thailand did! Since when did Bangkok = Thailand!

I can't stand Thaksin and think he's a corrupt megalomaniac, but when people post such reactionary nonsense I hope there continues to be a viable opposition to the Bangkok elite!

I think the guy is Thai as I am from Alaska, or he is Thai and must be a hi-so super elite and really believe in what he said (sadly).

Or third case (I vote for it) he is just a troll.

Do a Google search why the US is claiming to support democracy in Thailand when they know dam_n

True, there is a deeper conflict that is left largely off the news - and needs to be kept an eye on (watch all the CCTV eyes springing up in Bangkok). But the Thai elite and the globalist elite share many attributes, such as maintaining a largely docile and ignorant population. What is at stake for them is who has control. So in terms of taking sides, I say a plague on both their houses!

However, there is no white knight on the horizon, so for me it is just a matter of observe and learn and, hopefully, be one step ahead if the time ever comes to leave. And from what I've seen of other countries, in terms of personal freedoms, an inept government can sometimes be better than an authoritarian one - just not inept enough to make an authoritarian one seem like a good idea.

Suthep mustn't have heard the good news while he was on one of his walks today.

Yingluck is going to be tried in a kangaroo court!

The powers that be tried to go the "peoples" route with their stooge from Surat Thani, but that's failed so it's plan b.

An old fashioned judicial coup!

If I recall correctly, Yingluck and company got 49% of the vote in Bangkok in election before January election. Well documented that both parties try to buy votes. And Yingluck's group is the ones who won the last full election, so closest thing to elected government going around. Certainly not slippery Suthep and his invisible bankrolling big shots.

If I recall correctly, Yingluck and company got 49% of the vote in Bangkok in election before January election. Well documented that both parties try to buy votes. And Yingluck's group is the ones who won the last full election, so closest thing to elected government going around. Certainly not slippery Suthep and his invisible bankrolling big shots.

Which is why Suthep did not want or allow the last elections to go ahead, as he knew that the Yingluck Government would have won the election in a landslide.

So hence stop and block the voting booths, get his followers to blockade Bangkok and other areas, and when the ranks got a bit sparse enrage the rice farmers and have them blockade Bangkok. When the rice farmers got a bit of cash, home they went. So we then have to resort to violence eventuating in the deaths and injuries of hundreds of Thais since this crap was started by Suthep and now he wants more blockades, marching and protests on the Capitol, which no doubt will end in violence once more.

• Like 1