Warong says PM Yingluck was aware of the fake G-to-G rice deals with China

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only problem with the G 2 G deal was that it was with local Government in China rather than National Government. These deals have been going on for years with no problem. Now they make a big fuss just to put more pressure on YL.

No normally, a private thai company, supplies to China, and the invoices get swilled around in Hong Kong so no one knows the margin, and what was paid this way and that.

By direct from the government to the government and all of a sudden everyone wants to know what was paid. Not particularly good if you can get s bullet in the head in china for overpaying.

• Like 1

"Ms Yingluck, in her capacity as the chair of the National Rice Policy Committee, knew every step about the deals but chose not to do anything or to suspend the deals."

Ahhh.....bless her......she never knew anything.........she never did anything and she will never do anything in the future.

She hasn't got the brain for things like that.

You have also said she chairs the National Rice Policy Committee and we all know YL doesn't do committees.

• Like 2

The only problem with the G 2 G deal was that it was with local Government in China rather than National Government. These deals have been going on for years with no problem. Now they make a big fuss just to put more pressure on YL.

Which would have made it a G2LG deal and not a G2G deal. Local government lol.

Would not the anti-corruption PM have spoken out, against the degree of certainty her government was claiming for these massive 'deals', if she had been aware of their nebulous nature ? wink.png

Perhaps some adviser she really trusts (hint ... living in the Middle-East) assured her that it was all above-board and OK ? whistling.gif

• Like 2

This bloke is really sharp. The whole world knew it was a bogus deal.

Apparently not the whole world knew. It was kept quite in Thailand for if they knew it was bogus they might not have participated. Hindsight is 20/20 though so im sure the farmers who suspectes this to be too good to be true are kicking themselves in the arse.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

"Ms Yingluck, in her capacity as the chair of the National Rice Policy Committee, knew every step about the deals but chose not to do anything or to suspend the deals."

Ahhh.....bless her......she never knew anything.........she never did anything and she will never do anything in the future.

She hasn't got the brain for things like that.

.....she never knew anything........ Why would she bother her pretty little head with minor details but like most women she would have known exactly how much her share was going to be.

• Like 2

Again the Reds are conveniently noticeably missing from this discussion...

Their always missing from rice scam discussion

And when they do show up to discuss, all they can manage is to spew out a few sentence fragments totally unrelated to the discussion thread.

"Well, um, Suthep is corrupt. Derp, He's corrupt Derp Derp, this is not Democracy, Derrrrp."

• Like 1

Can anyone explain just what exactly the allegation is re the "fake" G-to-G rice deals with China, or cite to an explantion?

I remember when YL met with the Chinese Premier last year, and the Thai government at that time claimed the Chinese govt was going to buy something like 1 million tons per year of rice. But as best as I recall, the Chinese government at that time never said anything about such a deal.

So is the allegation that the whole thing was just false and there was no deal. Or, are we talking about the details of some actual deal just being different from what had been publicly reported, such as the sale being to private intermediaries instead of direct to the Chinese govt?

Is this the "fake" deal the NACC is currently looking at? None of the various posts on the supposed investigation ever actually detail the specifics.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/702002-china-cancels-thailand-rice-deal-amid-probe/?hl=%20china%20%20to%20%20buy%20%20thai%20%20rice

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Can anyone explain just what exactly the allegation is re the "fake" G-to-G rice deals with China, or cite to an explantion?

I remember when YL met with the Chinese Premier last year, and the Thai government at that time claimed the Chinese govt was going to buy something like 1 million tons per year of rice. But as best as I recall, the Chinese government at that time never said anything about such a deal.

So is the allegation that the whole thing was just false and there was no deal. Or, are we talking about the details of some actual deal just being different from what had been publicly reported, such as the sale being to private intermediaries instead of direct to the Chinese govt?

Is this the "fake" deal the NACC is currently looking at? None of the various posts on the supposed investigation ever actually detail the specifics.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/702002-china-cancels-thailand-rice-deal-amid-probe/?hl=%20china%20%20to%20%20buy%20%20thai%20%20rice

I supposed that's because it's an ongoing investigation.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ahh...so that's why folks from the NACC are in the news every other day publicly talking about their case and already have forecast that they plan to charge YL by month's end??? Because, of course, their investigation is ongoing... whistling.gif

Are they in the news every other day! I hadn't noticed!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1