Thai Police begins firing tear gas at Phan Fah Lilat Bridge

webfact

RT @RichardBarrow: 11:40am Reports that a policeman has been shot during clash at Pan Fah Bridge #Bangkok (Pic @phattanantv9) http://t.co/pSxuF9Ph7m

Bguv4qQCYAAjly-.jpg

Not a red shirt in sight. Who are the "peaceful protester" forum apologists going to blame now?

T..! Not a red shirt in sight ... what about the pollice? ... they are red to the core, and they are the ones who have kicked this off.

All the reports are saying that masses of the supporters have been sitting on the ground offering no opposition. When Chalerm decides to give the order, after conveniently telling us all that he is not going to be in the thick of it, then this is what we can expect...!

He, and her ladyship, shall reap what they sow...!

Sorry, with comments like those above, it is beyond pointless even trying to discuss this with you.

Perhaps one day you will reflect on your comments but I don't hold out much hope for that happening.

His statements are true; why not respond to them instead of deflect them or steer the conversation around to the poster?

They are truly reaping now. Why not respond by telling us then how they are not reaping what they sowed? Or are they basking in the splendor of their genius decisions they've made? If that was such, would police be dead, an incompetent puppet in office, a dog with its tail between its legs hiding in dubai rather than being a man/a leader? Why don't you address those issues instead of pretending you're smarter than people who contribute on the thread?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So at last we see the fruits of the Chalerm comments concerning violence.If the police farce force had actually been capable of actually fulfilling and discharging their duties in the first place, or truth been known allowed to do their duty properly in the first place rather than expecting the military to act this current situation would not have arisen.

The credibility of the P.T.P which was at zero has now disappeared into a deep abyss of deceit and distrust with no chance of rescue.

These current ongoing actions will sadly fan the flames of discontent.

I've said before that the fuse is burning slowly, however it now seems as if that fuse is burning even quicker now to the explosive charged and packed barrel of public discontent..

I fear that the blood price for the actions of the Shinwatra clan will be a tragic price to pay both politically and socially and we shall end up with a damaged and flawed society courtesy of the Dubai based megalomaniac and his cronies.

protect-freedom.jpg

If Chalerm’s war on protesters get’s tough and they will count the corpses of a couple of rice farmers, they will probably do what anti government forces do elsewhere: they’ll will go underground. How many tons of fertilizer, useful for car bombs and truckloads of weapons stolen from the army during the red shirt protests are stockpiled in the rice barns nationwide?

I have just watched a brave policeman lose half his leg kicking a grenade thrown at him and his colleagues by a peaceful demonstrator. Those idiots who think the police are cowards have the intellect of a lobotomized chimpanzee. Condolences to the policemant and protestor killed and I hope all the injured make full recoveries insofar as you can with missing limbs. sad.png

Well it might have been thrown by a demonstrator. Or it might have been thrown by a governments sponsored provocateur, to give the authorities a 'reason' to use weapons and try to give them a nudge along. We don't know.

But before jumping to conclusions it is worth noting that someone has been throwing bombs at anti-government protesters for some time now. In 2010 provocateurs were also using weapons from inside the red shirt camps.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

• Like 1

At this moment PTP doesn't have a majority in Thailand. There are so many furious people even in the North! Right now it is so obvious that they raped Thailand financially in a big way. Are you following the news? Do you understand what is happening? I bet the PM will exit the country same as her brother!

I bet that if the anti democracy PDRC and its supporters including the ex-PADs, narco terrorists,palm oil speculators, illegal land developers, southern insurgents , family oligarchies etc. were not to disrupt an election, the PTP would win again.

The only way to know is to have an election, isn't it? Unfortunately, the PDRC and Democrats know they can't win one, so they will do their utmost to stop an election.

The only way to know is to have elections where every party can campaign in every province without interference for a long enough period of time to get their policies across to all potential voters.

• Like 1

No force will be used? Said Yingluck....

Killing protestors won't get rid of all the shit you've committed young lady.. You, my dear, are going down. (or across, to Dubai, as an additional outcast who also raped the finances of this country.

Personally, I hope you rot in the hot sun out there, if you manage to get out alive.

True words, this is what all Thai's want with the exception of a few redshirts (Thaksin regime followers) clap2.gif

pkspeaker, on 18 Feb 2014 - 14:17, said:

I'm from the US, Long Beach ca.. when i was in high school there was kid that lived down the street from us, he had some mental issues or something, one time the police were called because he was abusing his mother, 2 cops showed up, he attacked them with num-ckuks (2 sticks attached with a chain) they shot him dead.. i was shocked and upset.. but i fully understand any cop will kill you if you shoot at him or even if you point a gun at him, a rioters life is not worth more than the police officer who has to do this job everyday.. the crook or rioter can quit, reform himself and get on with his life, if your a cop and you wanna live to see your retirement package fuc_kK "minimum necessary force than a shoot to kill policy."

Sir, with the greatest respect, you have ascertained from one incident involving police officers in America when you were a child, that if attacked, all police will kill you?

My father, until his murder in 1981 (by terrorists) was a member of the Royal Ulster Constabulary serving in Belfast. The RUC were at a higher level of reaction than any other police force in UK, but were restrained by rules of engagement and answerable to civil prosecution if they were deemed to step out of these boundaries. I spent 23 years in the British armed forces, again, when carrying personal weapons or in uniform, confined by the same (or very similar) rules of engagement.

Similar applies to police forces throughout the world, Thailand included.

You sir, again with respect, need to grow up and put to rest the memories of what happened to you as a child..

MY CONDOLENCES to you and your robotic family, where animating a costume and thinking you have a moral right to kill others ON ORDERS from above, well, it's just a sad testimony of how un enlightened we still are as a species.

I really shouldn't be replying to this but, how do you read that rules of engagement can give someone a moral right to kill others? If that 'sad testimony' of a post was there to bait, congratulations!

Job done, now you can crawl back under your rock and think of something else clever to say..................wai.gif

Are you suggesting that rules of engagement offer less than a moral right to kill another human being? If so, that only makes it worse.

well that's the stupidest thing they can do, they will not win a gun fight with the police, if they shoot their shitty old pistols and make-shift firecrackers at the police then the police are forced to kill them with m16s, obvioulsy alot of these idiots think like you and beleive they can win a 'gun-fight'

Hopefully the protesters are correctly armed and didn't bring knives to a gun fight.

and guess who's the biggest idiot?

Spin is not going to work. The police wanted violence. According to all reports the police started firing first on unarmed people. So what do you expect? I wouldn't be surprised that all those police officers were taken down by their own in order to justify their own violence. That's Shinawatras modus operandi. Lies, spin and more spin. They simply don't care killing their own. The end justifies the means.

The usual suspects that can not see the truth from the lies, would you like to show the grenade video and show just who's hand it came from? it's not that difficult to know where it came from look at the direction of the police shields, and the direction the grenade came from, if it was a policeman that threw the grenade then he would have had to be in front of the victim yes, so c'mon show the hand of the policeman grenade throwing it, you can not.......

also the protesters started throwing rocks and bottle's first, FACT, so the correct and legal response from police is to use teargas, but seems you know far better so show your proof,

Another angle from CNN

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! the grenade thrown hit the front line of police, and in this video of the same incident but at a rear angle view, you can see that there is the "peaceful protesters" barricade approximately 30meters away and no police in front of the victims, SO now all you who say it was police who threw the grenade, what do you have to say now??? I believe you should give an apology to the TV members that you berate and accuse them of lying but most of all you owe the police a very large and remorseful apology for your spreading of lies, or you don't have the moral fiber to put your hand up and admit when you are wrong???