Thai Police begins firing tear gas at Phan Fah Lilat Bridge

webfact

I'm not bloodthirsty, I'm being realiastic, when you shoot at the police they kill you, their rules are to kill people that shoot at them, you think its ok for 'protesters' to shoot at the police from behind unarmed protesters-thats what i call cowardly and bloodthirsty.

1. The police must kill the protesters that fire weapons at them, they are justified in shooting back with live Ammo.

2. Once they arrest these 'protesters' most of whom are PAID to protest, and many of whom are armed with weapons, they must keep them in detention so they don't come back and cause more mayham. It's an outrage that they are then released on 'bail' the state of emergency is supposed to allow the police to restore order and detain mercenaries.

You're a bloodthirsty little animal aren't you? Not happy till you see dead people on the ground eh? bah.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

about time this garbage was cleared up.

police have snipers in place also. must be close to time for them to be given the order.

can only hope that the violence is well contatined now. seems to be a small area and most of the mob are corralled in it.

obvious even from bluesky and nation that military grade weapons been fired from PDRC.

good idea for it to be live on TV, can see who is the bad guys now

I dont think you will find many arguments here about your last point

RT @RichardBarrow: 11:40am Reports that a policeman has been shot during clash at Pan Fah Bridge #Bangkok (Pic @phattanantv9) http://t.co/pSxuF9Ph7m

Bguv4qQCYAAjly-.jpg

Not a red shirt in sight. Who are the "peaceful protester" forum apologists going to blame now?

No one until the correct investigation is done. The protest has generally been peaceful! We will have to wait and hope that the journalists on site can get the correct information .. no!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

fab4 post # 28.

Not a red shirt in sight. Who are the "peaceful protester" forum apologists going to blame now?

Just recall from your minds the comments regarding how the loyalty lay of the police farce force in the 2010 disturbances.

• Like 1

Hopefully the protesters are correctly armed and didn't bring knives to a gun fight.

Who is shooting the police? Surely they are not shooting themselves? I think you mean hope the police bring appropriate means of self defence to the yellowshirt gunfight.

• Like 2

fab4 post # 28.

Just recall from your minds the comments regarding how the loyalty lay of the police farce force in the 2010 disturbances.

Well that didn't take long. One of the usual suspects, predictably.

The only question (not the only) I have is why not just surround the protest area and cut off all supply lines instead of rushing in to what would be inevitable?

because it must be fast. This week it must be cleared, else it is too late. Yingluck must go in government house.

(rumours say that this is what the fortune teller told).

That is the reason Suthep tries to block it.

police have snipers in place also. must be close to time for them to be given the order.

can only hope that the violence is well contatined now. seems to be a small area and most of the mob are corralled in it.

obvious even from bluesky and nation that military grade weapons been fired from PDRC.

It's more obvious that you're making things up.

please feel free to put it right then, quoting your international news sources.

whilst you know so much about the Suthep and PDRC, please feel free to tell us their plans for the future and who it entails...

won't check back as i know you can't

• Like 2

And wasnt it chalerm who said he would not use force to disperse protest sites? I sure hope he doesnt lie with his last comment that he was planning to allow the press to make a TV Show showing live their riot police peacefully and nonviolently taking back their sites.

Was he lying or just not up to date on whats really going on?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

" At Chaengwattana site, the police moved in with teargas firing, protesters sat down and prayed with no resistance. At Pan Fah bridge, police form the Second Region Provincial Police were seen firing at protesters with shotguns. Many protesters were injured and several ambulances were seen moving into the area to take the injured to hospitals. "

This ugly, ugly administration is now showing it and Thakin's true colours. Protesters that were sitting and praying have had canisters of tear-gas thrown at them, and other protesters have been shot at by police, as reporters are now witnessing.

Chalerm was obviously very upset yesterday. He was humiliated. What we are seeing now is the true face of Chalerm in action - pitting Thai people against Thai people. He is a coward, and a bully. And he has perpetrated a great sin today. These images are being broadcast all around the world. They are not subject to the Yingluck administration's spin. They show a savage, savage administration, that has over-reached in their response alarmingly. The army is watching, and one's guess is that they will not be able to tolerate this much longer. This administration is out of control, and is at war with its own people.

Last time the police had "unarmed" men in black stationed on the high buildings.

The police admit it themself.

And the quadcopter pictures from the protesters showed the sniper rifles 1 meter away from the "unarmed" black police.

They would be in the perfect position to shoot. As well if someone else is hiding to shoot they could prevent it.

• Like 1

It's more obvious that you're making things up.

please feel free to put it right then, quoting your international news sources.

whilst you know so much about the Suthep and PDRC, please feel free to tell us their plans for the future and who it entails...

won't check back as i know you can't

You're the one saying the police have snipers in place and the media is showing military grade weapons being fired from the PDRC. How about you showing some evidence?

I can't show evidence of something that is only in your mind.

I pray that all the injured are able to recover swiftly and comfortably in hospital, especially the policeman who was only in that location to do his job and support his family, who must be very proud of him for working a difficult job to protect Thailand's law and order. They must be very worried about him. My thoughts are also with the families of the injured protestors.

Mostly I pray that this situation will somehow simmer down before anyone else is injured or killed. It is deeply saddening and tragic, not to mention pointless.

• Like 2

I'm not bloodthirsty, I'm being realiastic, when you shoot at the police they kill you, their rules are to kill people that shoot at them, you think its ok for 'protesters' to shoot at the police from behind unarmed protesters-thats what i call cowardly and bloodthirsty.

1. The police must kill the protesters that fire weapons at them, they are justified in shooting back with live Ammo.

2. Once they arrest these 'protesters' most of whom are PAID to protest, and many of whom are armed with weapons, they must keep them in detention so they don't come back and cause more mayham. It's an outrage that they are then released on 'bail' the state of emergency is supposed to allow the police to restore order and detain mercenaries.

You're a bloodthirsty little animal aren't you? Not happy till you see dead people on the ground eh? bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19>

Could you please clarify the source you have for the police's rules of engagement?

I would imagine, only guessing here, that it would be more along the lines of minimum necessary force than a shoot to kill policy.

As an aside, I would also like to know what ammunition was in the shotguns that were discharged by the police, whether anyone has been admitted to the medical centres with shotgun wounds or were they firing plastic/rubber rounds or beanbag/sandbags.

I do not support any side in this mess, but the warnings have been in the air for the past week or so, and if the protesters have been warned to clear the area and haven't done so, then they have themselves to blame. The police and caretaker government have left them relatively alone until now, we shouldn't call foul when they eventually get round to ending the disruption.

• Like 2

This poor police officer won't be walking straight for some time.

He is a victim of a bomb thrown by the protesters...

More and more crimes committed by the yellows are exposed... :ph34r:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-12654-13927033360451_thumb.jpg

post-12654-1392703347631_thumb.jpg

Edited by gerry1011

" At Chaengwattana site, the police moved in with teargas firing, protesters sat down and prayed with no resistance. At Pan Fah bridge, police form the Second Region Provincial Police were seen firing at protesters with shotguns. Many protesters were injured and several ambulances were seen moving into the area to take the injured to hospitals. "

This ugly, ugly administration is now showing it and Thakin's true colours. Protesters that were sitting and praying have had canisters of tear-gas thrown at them, and other protesters have been shot at by police, as reporters are now witnessing.

Chalerm was obviously very upset yesterday. He was humiliated. What we are seeing now is the true face of Chalerm in action - pitting Thai people against Thai people. He is a coward, and a bully. And he has perpetrated a great sin today. These images are being broadcast all around the world. They are not subject to the Yingluck administration's spin. They show a savage, savage administration, that has over-reached in their response alarmingly. The army is watching, and one's guess is that they will not be able to tolerate this much longer. This administration is out of control, and is at war with its own people.

Really, this is completely over the top. These protesters have been treated with kid gloves from day one ( maybe that was a mistake by the govt as it seems to have given Suthep the impression that he can get away with anything). These staged photo ops reminiscent of Tianmen are nothing more than that: STAGED .Every international media source has seen them for what they are and none has run with the pics.

The REALITY is that these people should have been moved along weeks ago. People on this forum shrieked and screamed in horror about water cannon...and "chemical weapons".

The time for decisive action is here. Those with brains have left the protests already. Some paid thugs and others with a penchant for violence are left. No amount of PR spin can turn this into a 'poor protesters' story. It won't wash.

insert 'red' '2010' 'hired mobs' and maybe you would have yourself your first post with credibility.

This poor police officer won't be walking straight for some time.

He is a victim of a bomb thrown by the protesters...

More and more crimes committed by the yellows are exposed... ph34r.png

Is that a policeman? I'm just wondering why there are no police around him.

Now wasn't it Abhisit who said the protesters did not have weapons? Was he lying or just not up to date on what really going on.

This gentle protesters obviously has ammunition ...

But Abhisit (and all the irrational farangs supporting Suthep on here)(and some courts) will certainly say that... "On this particular picture, there is no proof supporting the fact that this despicable individual owns any gun matching this particular type of ammunition, and so, is to be considered a peaceful member of the Bangkok middle class only trying to share his opinion about the current problems of his beloved country"...

Obviously, and luckily, the very vast majority of the people have no difficulty in seeing the truth about these yellow criminals and their insane masters >_>

Have you ever thought that could be a protester showing used shot gun cartridges that have been used against the protestors.. I know GK said they didn't. But maybe they did.. no?

I hope that the violence stops. Thailand does not need it again.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app