Thai opinion: The curse that keeps on cursing

webfact

Tulsatit has sunk to such new lows of pointlessness that even the Nation editor felt obliged to add a disclaimer at the bottom of the article.

Has anybody bothered reading the whole thing, or did you scan down? Be honest! coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Scan, but read most. Why, I don't know. Same old same old.

Tulsathit for the Nation and Veera for the Bangkok Post.

It appears both news sites like to keep (in my opinion) at least one totally mad man on their books. I guess its for entertainment value and to "wind people up" because they certainly have not got a clue about politics or anything else that requires a small amount of intelligence.

In my opinion of course.

• Like 2

He must have some sort of an ownership stake in nation multimedia through some sort of family favor.

Yeah I recall when I worked in an international chain hotel one of the friends of the owner asked me to get a job there for his no hospitality experience nephew. I asked in what position and he said " could you make him a manager of some sort?"

Right......

They all missed the other lead stories. the hero cop that Suthep and Akanart and a paid up granny lied about.

The PDRC dressed up as police and roaming around... pics. of them posing on burnt out police car,

BBC, Reuters, CNN reporting "Armed insurecction" as they snear about popcorn gunman and a cop with a bullet in his head.

True as it is that the Nation and the Bangkok Post have now become part of the problem in Thailand, we have to read it to keep some balance. just wish some of their faithful would try reading about a bit. ah well

for the majorithy of falang intellects the thai writing says Hia and kwai. and that looks like a fitting caption for the vermin on top of it.

BgzGJTHCIAAc7QK.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah I recall when I worked in an international chain hotel one of the friends of the owner asked me to get a job there for his no hospitality experience nephew. I asked in what position and he said " could you make him a manager of some sort?"

Right......

did he manage to get 'rubbish bin manager' post?

• Like 1

conceptually it is not just 7 and a half years, it is much longer !

a 'sensible' Thai friend sent me a mail yesterday and said :

'We are bearing the consequences of electing bad guys to govern the country. I hope the Thais learned some lessons after this otherwise we'll have nothing left.'

then do you think then ?

Tulsatit has sunk to such new lows of pointlessness that even the Nation editor felt obliged to add a disclaimer at the bottom of the article.

Has anybody bothered reading the whole thing, or did you scan down? Be honest! coffee1.gif

a waste of my time and newsprint

For a very long time now, I have asked myself what point there was in having someone like Tulsathit write for a "news"paper apart from the obvious.

That "obvious point" being setting the standard for anti Thaksin/PTP/Yingluck diatribe.

I now realise I was wrong all that time.

There is no point to Tulsathit.

Edited by fab4

It appears both news sites like to keep (in my opinion) at least one totally mad man on their books. I guess its for entertainment value and to "wind people up" because they certainly have not got a clue about politics or anything else that requires a small amount of intelligence.

In my opinion of course.

They just represent the 'mai pen rai' factor of the newspaper. The paper of today is in what we pack the fish tomorrow ...

Edited by Jack Mountain

Why the hell The Nation keep this burk on its books I do not know.

He is like the David Lynch of journalism (if you can call it that).

If tulsathit had come up with excellent pieces of work like "Blue Velvet" or Twin Peaks" I could forgive him for being such a tw##.

The Media in Thailand is all about supporting the "Darlings" of the Bangkokian elite.

They will even support a wannabe elite from the South as long as he is against Thaksin.

As if Mr. T was the biggest problem in LOS. But, the elite is firmly convinced that Bangkok IS Thailand. What the elite wants, the elite gets.

Thailand has over 65 % of the population working in the plots, orchards and rice fields of the country but... They are uneducated, how would they know who is the best candidate to be in government? We, the Media, the Elite in Bangkok (professors, academics, chairmen of boards, owners of CP Foods and Red Bull) really know what is best for the country!

Meanwhile, the Baht continues being devalued and Thailand's image is that a country that cannot be trusted to be a player in the international or regional arena such as ASEAN.

And, while in Lilliput they quibble over who should occupy government house and exact revenge reform to make the country sane and corruption free cheesy.gif down South bombs continue to explode, teachers, children, innocent civilians and as of late monks, are being assassinated in Pattani.

But, that is happening so far South that is of no concern to the Elite. And so it goes....

Edited by pisico
  • Like 1

What a waste of reporting with meaningless and boring article. Doesn't the Nation have better reports to do, everytime I read an article from the nation, it seems to be either one-sided and/or boring. Please be a proffesional company and reporter and provide the truth giving both side of the stories or else you are adding wood to the already bonfire.

They all missed the other lead stories. the hero cop that Suthep and Akanart and a paid up granny lied about.

The PDRC dressed up as police and roaming around... pics. of them posing on burnt out police car,

BBC, Reuters, CNN reporting "Armed insurecction" as they snear about popcorn gunman and a cop with a bullet in his head.

True as it is that the Nation and the Bangkok Post have now become part of the problem in Thailand, we have to read it to keep some balance. just wish some of their faithful would try reading about a bit. ah well

for the majorithy of falang intellects the thai writing says Hia and kwai. and that looks like a fitting caption for the vermin on top of it.

BgzGJTHCIAAc7QK.jpg

Geez!! Tough Guy, did you do that all on your own??????? how about gathering up some other tough guys and do something constructive.............................Like taking back the protest site! come on I know you can do it??

• Like 2

As an editorial it was not bad at all. It was supposed to look at and apply a bit of humor behind things that have happened. Yes I did read the whole thing and though I might think that there were a few things left out or not delved into fully... it was a good read (on the toilet or not)! Though I think that the title of the piece should have been different.

The writers concept of important world events leads me to believe he is not yet entered college, and spend most of that 7 years in an internet shop playing Ragnorok.

Anyone heard of tongue in cheek? Might it be possible that the article is NOT intended as a rundown of 'important' events? Sense of humour, anyone?

In my opinion of course.

They just represent the 'mai pen rai' factor of the newspaper. The paper of today is in what we pack the fish tomorrow ...

Not in the EU. Someone invented a Health and Safety Rule why we can't use newspapers fro wrapping. They have to be recycled , not reused. Like the content, maybe..