PDRC harbours armed militants at rallies: Tarit

webfact

I was watching - and just watched again - the video of crowds of people walking slowly from left to right in the same direction as the cameraman who then points his camera at the guy who suddenly appears running from the right, and running towards the cameraman, zig-zagging his way through a couple of people before his face hits the camera probably a fraction of a second after he was shot.

Which video were you watching?

Just Google "Liveleak Unarmed anti Shinawatra protester shot"

OK. I didn't get what you meant by "left to right" when the cameraman was moving forward the same direction.

The guy who was shot was moving back, but so were a lot of other people. Before you see him, most of the people have stopped and changed direction.

OK, so we are watching the same video. wink.png

Certainly something had just happened to cause the guy to coming running. But I would say he was "moving back" a lot faster than most of the people who were walking towards the problem area and then decided to turn around.

There were some people in the wide street behind the bus stop who had already started to turn around, and when the guy came running from the right, the two guys next to the cameraman decided to turn around too.

There was also one guy in the distance lying on the ground face down hiding behind a tree - as if he knew something was happening.

The picture below shows the guy running towards the cameraman and the guy in the foreground on the left wearing a white shirt was one of two guys who had just started to turn around. In the foreground on the bottom right is a woman who had also started to turn around:

post-35489-0-54334000-1392970847_thumb.j

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so we are watching the same video. wink.png

Certainly something had just happened to cause the guy to coming running. But I would say he was "moving back" a lot faster than most of the people who were walking towards the problem area and then decided to turn around.

There were some people in the wide street behind the bus stop who had already started to turn around, and when the guy came running from the right, the two guys next to the cameraman decided to turn around too.

There was also one guy in the distance lying on the ground face down hiding behind a tree - as if he knew something was happening.

The picture below shows the guy running towards the cameraman and the guy in the foreground on the left wearing a white shirt was one of two guys who had just started to turn around. In the foreground on the bottom right is a woman who had also started to turn around:

attachicon.gifThai Protester 3.JPG

At about 18 seconds in you can see people in the middle of the road turning around before the camera turns along to the footpath. Before you see the guy that gets shot you can also see that there are people behind the tree on the ground.

At about 20 seconds, just as the camera is turning, there is a guy to the right of the telephone box under a Thai flag that looks like he is either pointing at something or has a camera pointing at something to the right of the road.

Something has obviously spooked them. There must be pictures out there of what it was.

Journos reporting on twitter that PDRC guards now threatening to kill if they catch them taking pics of empty rally sites.

BIt like Taliban law where every minor infraction incurs death penalty. not that it is against law to take pics of Asoke... yet.

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

Same situation in front of Central World. Apart from a few tents and food stalls there are not a protester to be seen. Bit more activity around Lumpini park, but where is the mob?

• Like 2

Journos reporting on twitter that PDRC guards now threatening to kill if they catch them taking pics of empty rally sites.

BIt like Taliban law where every minor infraction incurs death penalty. not that it is against law to take pics of Asoke... yet.

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

Same situation in front of Central World. Apart from a few tents and food stalls there are not a protester to be seen. Bit more activity around Lumpini park, but where is the mob?

They're working.

• Like 1

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

They're working.

That is great. I hope they pay tax, then the government can pay the farmers in no-time and we can all go back to live normal lives.

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

Any links?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here's a link:

Rumours, and rumour mongering - A Warning
  • Like 1

ok; look at this photo,

whose side do u think the sniper is on??

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

The people behind are all wearing police uniform.

And as you can see armed with batons only, food for thought people.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Except for the blaringly obvious heavy weapon strapped to the guys back...

Armed with Batons my arse... when presented with photographic evidence you still bleat on about Police armed with only batons... my god, there is no hope for you!

nothing wrong with this? it has been said all along there are a few armed officers in case shooting by the fascists started

working as intended - nothing new here... move along

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

friday, so getting their hair and nails done ready for the weekend.

The ones on the street now are just the low lifes who have no life to go back to in the South as Suthep has drained the will to live from the population of that part of the country.

Up to them in the South though if they chose en mass to give up their rights to vote and lay down under his jackboot. Luckily the people i the North will never bow to him... Ever.

• Like 2

At about 18 seconds in you can see people in the middle of the road turning around before the camera turns along to the footpath. Before you see the guy that gets shot you can also see that there are people behind the tree on the ground.

At about 20 seconds, just as the camera is turning, there is a guy to the right of the telephone box under a Thai flag that looks like he is either pointing at something or has a camera pointing at something to the right of the road.

Something has obviously spooked them. There must be pictures out there of what it was.

So, is there any more news about this guy? Who he was, or what happened further down the street that caused people to run away?

Bg9SuUMCEAAm-Ci.jpg

friday, so getting their hair and nails done ready for the weekend.

The ones on the street now are just the low lifes who have no life to go back to in the South as Suthep has drained the will to live from the population of that part of the country.

Up to them in the South though if they chose en mass to give up their rights to vote and lay down under his jackboot. Luckily the people i the North will never bow to him... Ever.

I expect a few have also absented themselves in order to pay a call on Mr Abhisit for tea and cucumber sandwiches in his Eton-themed drawing room, served by suitably servile butlers, one expects.

meanwhile, your cuddly lovable non violent PDRC guards coming under scrutiny as a few people been threatened for taking pics and selfies at Asoke this week.

Dirty vermin not so popular now with the BKK in crowd. fancy stopping selfies! its' what 90% of their original crowd was there fore.

BhA-DmtCMAAZki_.jpg

meanwhile, your cuddly lovable non violent PDRC guards coming under scrutiny as a few people been threatened for taking pics and selfies at Asoke this week.

Dirty vermin not so popular now with the BKK in crowd. fancy stopping selfies! its' what 90% of their original crowd was there fore.

BhA-DmtCMAAZki_.jpg

Why the picture with the arrow??

BhA-DmtCMAAZki_.jpg

It was from a post and the poster was giving a name for the guy. was all in thai and you'll have to look it up on pantip for more.

I just get info from the wife and she says it's a hive of activity on there this past few days.

All these thugs have enemies where they come from and the internet allows anybody to out them.

I can't post the rest because it is in thai

BTW... welcome to your new rulers if Suthep gets in. These will be the guys cracking heads for no compliance. Don't be caught speeding on that bike of yours..... they will beat you to death as they tried to do with the garbage collector.!!

Careful those wishing for this mob to be running the country. you'll not like it at all if you get them in power

Edited by Patpending

BhA-DmtCMAAZki_.jpg

It was from a post and the poster was giving a name for the guy. was all in thai and you'll have to look it up on pantip for more.

I just get info from the wife and she says it's a hive of activity on there this past few days.

All these thugs have enemies where they come from and the internet allows anybody to out them.

I can't post the rest because it is in thai

Are they suggesting that he is NOT a police officer?

I was just thinking that "at last a civilized discussion from pipkins/patpending"

And then you spoil it with your btw.. never mind

Edited by casualbiker

So, is there any more news about this guy? Who he was, or what happened further down the street that caused people to run away?

I haven't seen any news on how any of the protesters died.

Sent from my phone ...

And your 'unarmed' policemen shot dead a few protestors while you guys are blaming 'third parties' for killing the protestors. Very convenient isn't it? The protestors are armed and kill the police. While the saintly police didn't kill any protestors but a 'third party' did. Both sides have blood on their hands so don't try to lie your way out by pretending only the protestors were violent in this clash.

Tarit is probably right in this case, just as the red shirts harboured armed militants in 2010. However, his police opened fired at any armed protestors they could see . They couldn't see the armed militants because they always melt away very fast just like the red shirts' men-in-black.