Used motorbike dealers in Bangkok?

Nayet

I'm looking to buy a used motorbike (a Honda Click or similar) in Bangkok but am not sure where to start. Can someone give me the name(s) and location(s) of any reputable motorbike dealers (preferably not too far from Phrakhanong / On Nut)? I've gone through the ads on thaivisa, but I'd just like to have a wider selection to choose from.

Just go out and look. There are Hundreds if not thousands of bike dealers in Bkk. So surely one close to you. Go over to the motorcycle thread to see what's required for purchase and registration

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah, I've seen quite a few of them. I went to one this morning, but they didn't have any used bikes, so I'm looking for one geared toward second hand purchasers, if there is one. I can definitely use some tips about requirements for buying one, so thanks for the suggestions. Which thread are you referring to though? The one called "Red flags when buying a used bike"?

union-auction.com is the place to go. Lots of failed returned financed scooters for half the price of new. Fun to watch too. Need to go there at least twice, first to understand how it works, then to do your kill :). They also help with all the paperwork for registration afterwards. Some Thai language capable person would however be helpful.

union-auction.com is the place to go. Lots of failed returned financed scooters for half the price of new. Fun to watch too. Need to go there at least twice, first to understand how it works, then to do your kill smile.png. They also help with all the paperwork for registration afterwards. Some Thai language capable person would however be helpful.

Thanks very much! I'm glad I asked. They seem to have some extremely good deals. I'll see if I can't make it out there tomorrow.